Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election (45645 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by ipreach: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
chiol:
It is categorically clear that our politicians have
succeeded to hoodwink many of us, to have more interest
and love in a political party one belong, instead of the
quality and capacity of the candidate contesting. But if i
may ask, should we cast our votes because of the
goodness of a particular political party or should we vote
by the quality and capacity of the contestants whom we
have confidence in, to move our beloved nation, state and
local government forward? Which one would save this
nation ndi beanyi?

It's clear that we the SS and SE have been brainwashed
and betrayed by our leaders for their selfish reasons. We
were fed wt all sorts of falsehood and propaganda-that
APC will islamise the country and that anyone in the party
is evil. We sheepshly supported them and closed our
doors to other parties - including our APGA, not minding
how they have been dealing with us since 1999 (Enugu-
Onitsha and Enugu-PH roads are now bush paths, Niger
bridge about collapsing).

Now, we are being denied several privileges as a result of
putting all our eggs in one basket. It is regrettable that the
same proponents of those propaganda, who still benefited
selfishly in the last administration, have started jumping
into the APC which they demonised, in order to continue
enjoying our common wealth while me and you are still
killing ourselves, saying that APC can never win in SS or
SE. My people, wise up!

Why are you crying nah, na who beat you?
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by gGGODDd(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Alexisu:
I talk am
.The imaginary god doesn't even exist even if it mysteriously exist it belongs to isrealite not africa. Africa is doomed until we dump christianity
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by darelar(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hoii:
Just one state election.
Its been a real war.
Congrats to the winner.

seriously the election is more than war. This is the first time they're doing governorship election in bayelsa and the two candidates are warlord. But Dickson play the game more than Sylva and he has the resources at his disposal. So he carry the day.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by ajepako(f): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Congratulations to APC for their landslide victory in bayelsa..

ONLINE grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by johnmartus(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
I WONDER WHY THIS USELESS THREAD MAKE FRONT PAGE
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by butanep(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
gr8gem:
Before nko? Abi Inec wan declear am inconclusive. Congrate dickson

In order news:
Monday: Bible study
Tuesday: deliverance
Wednesday :church practice
Thursday: Prayers
Friday: Nigeria Vigil
Saturday: Church Cleanings
Sunday: Services
No Youth Empowerment Day
No Women Society Engagement Day
No Physical Skill Acquisitions Day
No Plan for your upbringing
No plan for your future
All because of one thing

You are reasoning very far dear....
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Tinubutoto: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
xtervaganza:
That APC could get almost 40% of votes in bayelsa shows the people have moved on from the jonathan tears. Unlike some miscreants fools who are still crying about the presidential election
in yo small sense what apc secured was 40%? go to school and learn arithmetic again
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Johnsinia(m): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
chiol:
It is categorically clear that our politicians have
succeeded to hoodwink many of us, to have more interest
and love in a political party one belong, instead of the
quality and capacity of the candidate contesting. But if i
may ask, should we cast our votes because of the
goodness of a particular political party or should we vote
by the quality and capacity of the contestants whom we
have confidence in, to move our beloved nation, state and
local government forward? Which one would save this
nation ndi beanyi?

It's clear that we the SS and SE have been brainwashed
and betrayed by our leaders for their selfish reasons. We
were fed wt all sorts of falsehood and propaganda-that
APC will islamise the country and that anyone in the party
is evil. We sheepshly supported them and closed our
doors to other parties - including our APGA, not minding
how they have been dealing with us since 1999 (Enugu-
Onitsha and Enugu-PH roads are now bush paths, Niger
bridge about collapsing).

Now, we are being denied several privileges as a result of
putting all our eggs in one basket. It is regrettable that the
same proponents of those propaganda, who still benefited
selfishly in the last administration, have started jumping
into the APC which they demonised, in order to continue
enjoying our common wealth while me and you are still
killing ourselves, saying that APC can never win in SS or
SE. My people, wise up!
I thank God you have agreed that we have been marginalised for a long time nw, that is to say if you are a real son of the soil. But you see, we are not brainwashed, infact, as a matter of urgency, you should check your brain properly to know if you have not lose it, not an abuse bro.
You should be well knowlegeable that those who marginalised us are the ones that now constitute the gang called "APC". We realised that, and we forbid that gang in total. If you talked of APGA, eyen! That would be better than mentioning our very own enemies (APC). You see APGA might not be that kind of a strong party to give us what we want but it is a party of where we all belong to and it must live on.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
I Have been watching with keen interest on how many still point fingers at the president for sylva's actions. Makes me think many of never followed the process before now. Remember, d 1st APC primary was hijacked and the leadership of the party never supported his candidacy but had to give room for peace. Let us not forget same sylva accused the presidency of sponsoring the PDP against him to consolidate GEJ and lately Dickson was at the Aso rock villa. Pls leave Buhari out of this, Sylva's past hurts him back
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Wizlove(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mjshexy:
Yea we knew it before, that state belongs to pdp. Silver was only wasting his time & grin resources. It will be too early for pdp to go into extinction in Nigeria, we still want them around to learn from PMB cheesy
Keep consoling yourself agent of a certificateless dictator grin.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by funnynation(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
osesology:
Apc lost because of too many household enemies.
Congrats to mr Dick
Did you just say "DICK"
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Congratulations to Seriake Dickson for his election victory. Timipre Sylva should join hands to move Bayelsa forward.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by ODUBEZE: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
kenonze:
Bad one for Bayelsa
What is good about the APC ruling States? Don't be a hypocrite!
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Damdeok(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dis nigeria matter inkan ni, dickson is declared d winner by inec, in d next few mnths nw u wil hear dat d court of appeal or tribunal has order d removal of pdp candidate be replaced by any of d other party candidate Lyk odas. lolz
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by jide333(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Cry us an ocean

ThuggerBaby:
I hope "Bayelsians" are ready for 4 more years of Misery. FVCK PDP///FVCK APC...They are not the only parties in Nigeria. All i see is Corruption and 'Kwarruption'lipsrsealed

In other News, just carrying out a survey

How are y' all liking the new xvideos layout? cheesy
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by oglalasioux(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
Very healthy for our democracy and development.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by robosky02(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
good one

PDP

next is rivers state

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by chiol: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pidggin:

So to be wise is to become a slave to Northerners? I pity you.

I don't want you to take me seriously but in few months,
you might be the last man standing in PDP, so far you
cannot see the handwriting on the wall. I have not seen
resilient politicians like Ogbonnaya Onu, Tinubu, PMB, etc, in PDP that can stay long as an opposition in your party. They are all opportunists looking for where the power is.

For Obi, Arthur Eze and even Obiano to be dreaming of
joining APC and Jim, Senators Okoro and Ekwunife joining
them already shows it's a matter of months for PDP to
become the minority in our zone. I forsee more governors
joining them from our zone, as I have not seen any with
Tinubu spirit.

For this, I vote for the best candidates not the best party
because most of them do not actually have a party, rather
they are in parties to achieve their selfish aim. Receive
sense and be wise!
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by tansho(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
But Sylva won the elections on NL
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Tinubutoto: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
From #BayelsaDecides to # BayelsaHasDecided
The state APC Agent made this final remarks to the INEC REC " We shall challenge this result at the tribunal"......
[ JAB ]
The state PDP agent and a serving member in the house of representatives, made his own closing remarks " APC we are the
ones taking you to the tribunal to return all our stolen votes, there is no way you can get 80k votes and we will challenge that
result in the tribunal, you used violence and terror to get those votes, you shall hear from us"
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by chiol: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Johnsinia:

I thank God you have agreed that we have been marginalised for a long time nw, that is to say if you are a real son of the soil. But you see, we are not brainwashed, infact, as a matter of urgency, you should check your brain properly to know if you have not lose it, not an abuse bro.
You should be well knowlegeable that those who marginalised us are the ones that now constitute the gang called "APC". We realised that, and we forbid that gang in total. If you talked of APGA, eyen! That would be better than mentioning our very own enemies (APC). You see APGA might not be that kind of a strong party to give us what we want but it is a party of where we all belong to and it must live on.

Soon, you might be the last man standing in PDP, so far you cannot see the handwriting on the wall. I have not seen
resilient politicians like Ogbonnaya Onu, Tinubu, PMB, etc, in PDP that can stay long as an opposition in your party. They are all opportunists looking for where the power is.

Tinubu spirit.

sense and be wise!
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Whylagos: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
In the last region, the president would have congratulated the winner by now irrespective of the party that won.
Jonathan is actually an educated man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by chiol: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
ipreach:

ipreach:

ipreach:

Receive sense and be wise! Else you will die as a thug while your master will decamp to a greener party.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Johnsinia(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
chiol:

Soon, you might be the last man standing in PDP, so far you cannot see the handwriting on the wall. I have not seen

Tinubu spirit.

sense and be wise!
If you have sense at all, who is the best candidate in APC
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by salvationproject(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
As a political analyst,i noticed APC could have won the election 100% but their choice of candidacy was wrong,sylva dnt know hw to politically work hard.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by kraftsta(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
ThuggerBaby:
I hope "Bayelsians" are ready for 4 more years of Misery. FVCK PDP///FVCK APC...They are not the only parties in Nigeria. All i see is Corruption and 'Kwarruption'lipsrsealed

In other News, just carrying out a survey

How are y' all liking the new xvideos layout? cheesy
Hehehehe.....
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Mjshexy(f): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wizlove:
Keep consoling yourself agent of a certificateless dictator grin.
wonder if u will be able to get over the defeat of ur pay master. We chose a certificateless man over ur fake PhD master who was busy sleeping while looting was a daily affairs under him & I tell u somtin boy, we don't regret it one bit ok. Run along now cheesy
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by chiol: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Johnsinia:

If you have sense at all, who is the best candidate in APC

The best can come from any party. It's high time we stopped dying for parties instead of voting for the right candidates. They are using parties to deceive us. Wise up!
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Duletion(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
I won buhari to forget bayelsa that he couldn't win but as usual he pushed on, ended up killing the people of bayelsa for his selfish greed
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by BeauHomme: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
If not for work tomorrow, omo boys 4 don fly enta Creek Haven.

Bayelsa govt house...the best place to spend tonightgrin
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by DTaj: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Very typical! The same daft clowns who shouted that APC people and Buhari were already writing the results to favor Sylva have suddenly changed gear to congratulate Dickson!

If Sylva had won, the same daft elements would have said "we told you APC will rig it"; now that Dickson has won, they are drinking champagne. No one among the PDP dafties will commend Buhari for not interfering o...
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Happiness87(f): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
Southern Nigeria and Eastern Nigeria are real stagnant people who won't let sentiment let them move ahead. Change is what we need now.
haha

You need deliverance

Change is when, you vote APC without credentials.

Next time you come for elections bring credible candidate not thugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly / Osinbajo At Tony Elumelu Bootcamp 2015 Program / 'EFCC I'm Here T-shirt': Another Man Recreates Fayose’s Act (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.