Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election (45647 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by gr8gem(f): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
nworanco:

God is more than u think, is more than ur scientific analysis, u fool because my bible said it.

No comment
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by gGGODDd(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
myproperty:

with Islam what would happen to Africa? or with voodoo which traditional religion represents how would Africa be.
Have you ever Imagined a world made up of only Christians, another of only Muslims and another made up of only traditional religion worshipers( voodoo) alone. Which of them do you sincere.ly thing would be better
African Traditional Religion (ATR) is for Africa and is the best for Africa. I suppport islam too because it wasn't introduced by the colonial masters but christianity is the worse thing that has happened to Africa
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by myproperty(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
gGGODDd:
African Traditional Religion (ATR) is for Africa and is the best for Africa. I suppport islam too because it wasn't introduced by the colonial masters but christianity is the worse thing that has happened to Africa
I thought you have an objective reason but you don't. Your reason is because it was introduce by colonial masters.
Did Islam not invade and rule over, did local communities of old not use their gods to invade other communities?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly / Osinbajo At Tony Elumelu Bootcamp 2015 Program / 'EFCC I'm Here T-shirt': Another Man Recreates Fayose’s Act (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.