Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do (2595 Views)

Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! / A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely / When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by sheriffden(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
1. Her Body, Her Choice This goes for everything from her hairstyle to her birth control choices. Respect her right to choose

2. Always Root For Her Being her biggest fan is the best way to show emotional
support. If you love her, she should always know you are in her corner.

3. Trust And Honesty Are Crucial If you don’t have her trust, you don’t have anything. Trust can only be built through sincere and honest communication.

4. Work To Keep Her The journey isn’t over once you’ve won her heart. Many men tend to stop trying once the girl of their dreams is by their side. Show her daily that she was worth the effort.

5. Little Details Make A Difference Paying attention to the details isn’t just about noticing when she gets a new haircut. Active listening during conversations will help her to feel like you notice and care about the details.

6. You Don’t Always Have To Be The Solution Sometimes, people just need to vent. When she’s upset, she doesn’t necessarily want you to fix everything for her. Sometimes, it’s enough that you just be there to listen and hug her.

7. Honesty Is Beautiful Real love is showing another person your true self. If you can’t handle her most secret self or open up enough to share yours then you have to reconsider the relationship.

8. Never Ask Her If She’s On Her Period No matter how irrational, emotional or upset she is acting, this question is never helpful. It’s rude, and will only cause her negative emotions to focus on you.

9. People Change The person she is now is not the person she was. Even if she has things she is working on, you can help her to become her best self.

10. You Don’t Have To Understand To Be There For Her You don’t always have to understand her problems to give
her the support she needs to work through it.

11. Put Her First Women are often in the habit of putting the needs of their loved ones before themselves. Make sure that her needs and interests are being met too.

12. Every Woman Is Different No piece of advice is perfect for every person. Treat her with the love, respect and kindness that she deserves as an equal.

Cheers...

Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by Monalisa185(f): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol... see job
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by TrapLORD(m): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
I don't have a problem with doing all these things you mentioned as long as I'll get paid at the end of the month grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by Tallesty1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
Says woman wrapper and potential woman wrappers that do not know they're woman wrappers.
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by omokoladele(m): 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
All these just to show you love a woman??
Jooooor ooooo!!!
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by sinaj(f): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Issorite sad
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Op 1st of all if u were writing exam, u fail number 1 already..who owns her body? Except na bf/gf reltnshp u dey talk. Dat number 1 is very limited in genuine marriage

Secondly, don't try to please NL girls, internet research is not enough to know d real meaning of the word -WOMAN. Only experience can open ur understanding.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by DanielGb(m): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
Monalisa185:
Lol... see job

Lol. na u guyz give us now. but with all this self, we might still fail once we don't knw ur marking scheme.
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by Monalisa185(f): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
DanielGb:

Lol. na u guyz give us now. but with all this self, we might still fail once we don't knw ur marking scheme.

na job wey Una dey give unaselves...abi na woman post am?
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by DanielGb(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

hmmm. seriously. you mean we don't need all this self.
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by DanielGb(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Yeah sure, but this only applies in disney world and we are in africa, AFRICA niqqa
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by kokoA(m): 3:34am On Jan 11, 2016
Shey after all these she will open for me ba grin No problem.
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by decode55(m): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2016
Not available in Nigeria
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by Monalisa185(f): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2016
DanielGb:

you really do not
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by DanielGb(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

you really do not
hmmm. okay, so what do you think we need.
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by Monalisa185(f): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2016
DanielGb:

hmmm. okay, so what do you think we need.
you guys need a Lotta chill pilltongue
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by firstking01(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2016
Yawns...stretches arms...ushhhh cry
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by DanielGb(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

you guys need a Lotta chill pilltongue
ALOT of chill pill. like we are hypertensive?
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by Monalisa185(f): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
DanielGb:

ALOT of chill pill. like we are hypertensive?
na you talk am o
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by DanielGb(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

na you talk am o
na your interpretation be that
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by DanielGb(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

na you talk am o
you must be a doctor.
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by DanielGb(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

na you talk am o
you must be a doctor.
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by Monalisa185(f): 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
DanielGb:

you must be a doctor.
grin
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by DanielGb(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

grin
what's ur area of specialization.
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by DanielGb(m): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

grin
what's ur area of specialization. doc. monalisa
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by Monalisa185(f): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2016
DanielGb:

what's ur area of specialization. doc. monalisa
I've got concentration in every area tonguegrin
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by DanielGb(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

I've got concentration in every area tonguegrin
I like your style. Will you doctor me? I need a doctor.
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by Monalisa185(f): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2016
DanielGb:

I like your style. Will you doctor me? I need a doctor.

consultation fee...5000USD...
Re: 12 Things Everyone Who Loves A Woman Must Do by DanielGb(m): 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

consultation fee...5000USD...

doc. Mona...that's too expensive.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? / Why Girls Are Using Soft Drinks To Wash Their Vaginas / 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.