Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

How To Survive This Global Economic Recession - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Survive This Global Economic Recession (1427 Views)

How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors / I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive / Global Economic Meltdown Hit Churches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive This Global Economic Recession by successway: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2009
FAMINE! A WAY OUT

Our Lord Jesus Christ is calling all of us, especially those that are yet to be born again to come unto Him with our heavy burden (Problems, famine, sicknesses, diseases and joblessness etc) that He will give you rest, for His yoke is easy, and my burden is light Matthew 11 :28 (Come unto me all you that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest., Vs. 29, Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart and ye shall find rest unto your souls"wink

As many as are experiencing famine in their life and homes, this is an Opportunity for you to escape this Global Economic Recession, otherwise known as Global Famine. God promised to keep us alive in Famine if only we can fear Him and put our hope and faith in Him -Ps 33: 18-19. HISTORY OF FAMINE / MEANING:- The Word famine according to dictionary meaning is a time when there is very little food in a region or nation. A period of not having enough to eat. lack of food, lack of money etc.

ORIGIN: Famine was first mentioned in the bible in the book of Genesis 12: 10 "And there was a famine in the land and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there, for the famine was grievous in the land" Also during the days of Isaac in Genesis 26:1 The bible also says “and. there was famine in the land beside the famine that was in the days of Abraham and Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistine unto Gerar". There was famine during the days of Jacob the son of Isaac when he sent his children to buy grains from Egypt Gene 41: 56 -57, 42: 1-2. There was also famine in the days of Prophet Elijah when he prayed that it should not rain in Israel for a space of 31/2 years (I Kgs 17:1). We also read about famine in Samaria when the Syrian besieged Samaria – (II Kgs 6:24-25). Another famine was mentioned in Israel when Prophet Elisha foretold the shunammte woman that she should travel out of her country for seven years II Kgs 8: 1-2.

We can continue to mention on and on like that how famine had been experienced by people from generation to generation. In this our present generation, this famine had taken another dimension, it is a global one, they tagged it Global Economy Recession whatever name they gave it, readers you will believe that it is real famine that has hit the whole world at the same time. This is one of the end time signs that was stated in the book of Matthew 24:7 by our Lord Jesus Christ when he was feeding questions from His disciples.

But I have a good news for you, There is a way out, if you carefully take the following steps today you shall continue to live in abundance throughout your life:

Step I: You must be born again (John 3:3) you must realise yourself as a sinner and ask Jesus to forgive you and Invite Him to be your Lord and
savior, then pray that the power to live above sins should enter your life in Jesus name.

Step II: You must locate a living Church around you and identify with them so that you can continue to worship and serve the Lord and grow spiritually - (Heb. 10:25)

Step III: You should stop moving with your old friends that you use to commit sins together make new friends among the brethren in the church, you are a new person and everything including your Friends must become new - II Corinth 5: 17.

Step IV: Make sure you get a copy of the Holy bible so that you would have access to the Word of God outside the church, and study it regularly - Josh. 1 :8.

Step V: Join one of the activity group in the church and always share with them especially the intercessory group so that you can develop your prayer life. And you must be hard working do not be lazy physically and Spiritually.

Step VI:- Learn how to give unto the Lord, also give to your brethren or family that are in need. Learn how to sow a seed even if it is not convenient, this is one of the secrete of Isaac - “Then Isaac sowed in that land and received in the same year an hundredfold and the Lord blessed him" (¬Gene26:12) Do not be stingy, sow in to peoples' life, sow in to the Kingdom of God, and God will prosper you in famine- Luke 6:38

Step VII: Stop Negative confession, Always confess positively, let your language be faith language, Always say it is well, It is possible, there is no problem, God is in control, I am strong etc. Your tongue is very powerful, your statements also is powerful, whatever you say or think is what you would get, because God is watching you and He takes records of all your utterances - "Say unto them, as truly as I live. saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you ". (Numbers 14:28).

My good readers, take the above seven steps today and enjoy the abundance provisions of the Lord throughout your life, All what the people of the world are experiencing currently (famine, pestilence, wars, failure, disappointment etc) would never come near you in Jesus name -(Exodus 8:22)
God will become your good sheppered and He will perpetually lead you beside still waters and comfort you and you will never experience famine Amen.

If you find this piece useful and a source of blessing, mail way2success2009@yahoo.com please leave your comment. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is Bullshit / Contrast Between Two Covenants / Bishop Oyedepo Slapped The Girl At Alter. But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.