Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Christians And Muslims Insecurities - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christians And Muslims Insecurities (746 Views)

Ebola And Muslims! / Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Muslims Insecurities by bolicks: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2009
I look around my office, i find Muslims and i find Christians, I stay with Them, I eat with them, When i want to drink , i drink my beer and i make sure non of them takes alcohol with me because their religion does not permit it. I respect their views for peace. I discuss religious issues with them freely and happily. Am never afraid. But its shocking that many who call themselves whatever still want people to be at war for nothing. One person still told me that anyone who abuses his religion or the Prophet will Die by his sword. He wanted me to make the wrong comment so that it could start a riot or possibly he could slice me. Well , knowing what he wanted i gave it to him. I said, people have abused God, People have abused Christ, People have killed Christians in the past for Christ. That one thing i will continue to do is this, I will still remain in my faith, I will not Fight for God or for Christ for He told Peter in the Bible that if he wanted, he could call on Legions of Angels to do the fighting. So then, who am i? am a small fry. Anyone who abuses God or His Prophets will answer to God and to God only. How can i fight for God? I will never deny my faith even to the point of death, that is all i could do. As for him, who wish to put m to the test, i will love him just as Christ has permitted me to always. I will wish him no hurt or evil, i will do all i can for him. With this, i walked away. Today, he has a good notion of our brotherhood, our religious beliefs may differ but we are created by just one God, the father Almighty. We should love and we should live with each other in Peace just as Prophet Mohammad advised his followers to and Just as Christ told his followers to do. Anyone can share love and a message even for pagans. For a good message may turn a contrite heart to receive the message of God by just reading an article. Please brothers Don't segregate and don't Hate.
Re: Christians And Muslims Insecurities by javalove(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2009
I hope my muslim brothers and sisters didnt fall for this lies!!!

I smell a scam . . . u can register 10 usernames, i dont care . . . i know urself sha
Re: Christians And Muslims Insecurities by bolicks: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2009
Many people who call themselves muslims are notin but wicked sets of people. true muslims are peaceful and loving, if you do not possess any of the qualities, sign off and prepare for Hell. THE WICKEDNESS IN UR HEARTS WILL MET WITH THE JUSTICE OF Allah.
Re: Christians And Muslims Insecurities by Tudor6(f): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2009
Isn't it obvious, allah is POWERLESS and WEAK that he has to send men and children to fight for him.
The only thing he/she/it knows how to do is love-vendor 72 virgin girls to terrorists who kill on its behalf. . .
Re: Christians And Muslims Insecurities by noetic2: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2009
bolicks:

Many people who call themselves muslims are notin but wicked sets of people. true muslims are peaceful and loving, if you do not possess any of the qualities, sign off and prepare for Hell. THE WICKEDNESS IN UR HEARTS WILL MET WITH THE JUSTICE OF Allah.

There is nothing like a true muslim being peaceful and loving, he/she is an ignorant muslim awaiting the wrath of allah.

allah has commanded muslims to kill, destroy, annihilate, exterminate and humiliate non-muslims (jihad). allah also asked them to behead, amputate and flog fellow muslims . . . . . .this is the true nature of allah . . , . .allah has finally ordained them all (muslims) to hell fire.

If u are looking for peaceful people, (by dictionary definition and not by propaganda) u dont want to mention the muslims.
Re: Christians And Muslims Insecurities by bolicks: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
Well like i said earlier, i cant fight for my God, He fights for me, i cant kill anybody in His name, for Blood is sacred. Any religion that ask me to do so, or blow up women and children is demonic. of what Good can i reason with a fool? At the end of the day, God will judge the living and the dead. You and I. The truth will be revealled for all to see.
Re: Christians And Muslims Insecurities by Horus(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2009
Africans where specifically following THE AMEN also known as ANU for at least 22,000 years, way longer than Africans have ever followed Christianity or Islam. At the time when Africans where following this rationale Tama-re (Africa) were the global leaders in economics, science and maths etc  the foundation civilisation of the world. In fact what you are reading about are the origins of Christianity and many parts of Islam. AFRICANS/NUBIANS [especially in Africa] MUST REALISE THIS AND NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THE ISLAM (ASIAN) VS CHRISTIAN (CAUCASIAN) WAR OF BELIEF. THIS WAR IS BEING PUPPETED BY BU-SIN-NESS AND POLITICS SETTING UP THE NEW WORLD ORDER AS A CURE. Christianity especially is the altered version of African history and Hinduism where we now follow a white Jesus (JE-hovah–ZEUS) rather than the original HARU / HERU / HORUS where the story of the messiah CLEARLY originated from. PLEASE RESEARCH ALL OF THIS FOR YOURSELF !
Re: Christians And Muslims Insecurities by ttruth(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2010
@post :

Muslims are NOT peace loving and WILL NEVER BE !. Anyone who says muslims are peaceloving is talking bull S-H-I-T. Islam is built on the foundation of violence. Jihad is not a SPIRITUAL STRUGGLE for excellence but a PHYSICAL CONTINUOUS WAR against all humanity until all of humanity is either converted to Muhammadan Islam or is subject to it.

Not ONCE in the Quran is the word JIHAD mentioned by itself and meaning SPIRITUAL STRUGGLE. All the derivatives of the word JIHAD in the Quran and Hadiths represent ACTS of WAR and AGGRESSION.

In the tradition of Muhammadan Islam, the world is divided into two major parts:

1        Dar Al Salam: (Territory of Peace)-

Territories completely under the control of Muhammadans (Muslims) (Mu'mineen/Believers) which is made up of two components:
(a) Dar Al Islam: Territories with a majority of Muslim peoples

(b) Dar al Sulh: Territories with a non- Muhammadan majority (occupied) but under the 'protection' of the 'Muslims'

2        Dar al Harb: (Territory of war)-

All territories in the world that are not under the control of Muhammadans are in the hands of the alleged (Kuffar/Nonebelievers), and consequently are fair game for attack, despoliation, despoil and subjugation to 'Islam'.
Re: Christians And Muslims Insecurities by ttruth(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2010
@POST :

Bukhari:4.412 "Allah's Apostle said on the day of the conquest of Mecca, 'There is no migration now, only Jihad, holy battle. And when you are called for Jihad, you should come out at once.'"

Bukhari:5.510 "Allah's Apostle reached Khaybar at night. It was his habit that, whenever he reached an enemy at night, he would not attack them till it was morning. When morning came, the Jews came out with their spades and baskets. When they saw the Prophet, they said, 'Muhammad! O dear God! It's Muhammad and his army!' The Prophet shouted, 'Allahu-Akbar! Khaybar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a nation, evil will be the morning for those who have been warned.'"

[b]In the dogma of the followers of Muhammad, Jihad is holy fighting in Allah's Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Muhammadan Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad, Muhammadan Islam is established, Allah's (Saudi Black Stone) Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and 'Islam' is propagated.

By abandoning Jihad, 'Islam' is destroyed and 'Muslims' fall into an inferior position; their honour is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in 'Islam' on every 'Muslim'. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.

In conclusion, the concept of Jihad, the holy war, represents without equivocation the totalitarian nature of Muhammadan Islam. Its ultimate objective is to conquer the entire world and make it submit to the only 'true faith, and the law of Allah'.

What is most shocking and disturbing of all is the realisation that one is reading all these bloodcurdling exhortations to murder, to plunder and to rape, are emanating from the pages of what is considered to be a holy book (They call Quran ) based upon mercy, compassion, morality and justice[/b]

God have mercy !!!

(1) (Reply)

Belief In The Jinn Part 1 / Introducing Islam To Our Children / Reasons Why Number Of Female Converts To Islam Is Increasing In The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.