Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story (34205 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? / What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2016
No
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Jeloma: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2016
I smell lies
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by blesseddivah(f): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2016
Yes o.
Story loading
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by spacyzuma(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2016
deeplow:
well, mine was kinda awkward. Fine girl, fine pictures... we exchanged contacts. Started talking and getting close. i never really asked for us to meet,she initiated it after a while. So, we decided to meet.

Never knew the girl was as young as she turned out to be, she never knew i was as old as i turned out to be. When we met, she was too uncomfortable to speak, hardly could look me in the eyes. i was too ashamed to start conversations too, didnt even know what to start asking her. The age difference from my guess was like 10.

The torture was that, i had ordered food before she arrived(she came a bit late and i was hungry), the food was delicious, i couldn't just leave it to waste. We sat quietly through my meal, got up as i finished, led her straight to my car and i drove her back to school. we talked for only 2 minutes out of the 20 minutes it took to get to her school.

As soon as she alighted, i deleted her number... i am sure she deleted mine right at the restaurant. There hasn't been any form of communication since.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by teeghurl(f): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2016
Haaa, long story
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by SexyAma(f): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2016
Ermm no regrets and am also longing to meet lalasticlala and Seun

2 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by iamtewwy(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2016
No...tho dey were all guys.... we meet fr bisness purpose...about 4 guys from olx(na still.social.media) then 2 other guys from facebook. No girl yet

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by discman2k2(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2016
Me my major problem is whatsapp. Anybody dat has ur number can just send u chat, & d major prob is copy ur pix. D tin dey pain me. Dia shud b security if personal pix /dp

3 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by gasgenius(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
I av had several incidents. I met this guy on Facebook, he had sent several messages that i hadn't replied(which i really wasnt aware of) i felt bad and i gave him a reply and frm dere we started chatting, i noticed we argued alot on our facebook chats. He asked if i ws single and i said yes(which he didnt bliv) but i wasnt lukin for a relationship. He told me i was acting unfair and pushing him away. He had asked for my phone contact which i didnt give him(i dnt giv out numbers lik dat on social media). Told him that if it was frndship i ws looking for and i felt sorry for turning him down so i gave him my bbm pin and he added me up. He started saying vulgar things (immediately regreted givin him my pin),telling me he was in Lagos and i shld com spend d weekend with him, tld him i wasn't dat type and moreover i had sworn celibacy. This guy started insulting women saying we women lie alot. Tld him dat he cld delete me after nw bcoz i ws chatting no more which he did(meanwhile i hd gon on Fb to block him).
He don't like friend zone
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Afritop(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2016
Actually i met this girl (about 2 years younger than me), she was not that good looking, in terms of beauty by she is petite and has that sexy body a man will crave for. But sincerely she was all over me on whatsapp, would be the first to greet me as early as 6am in the morning and if i reply any of her chats, she wont release me, its like she is enjoying having her time with me. As i tried to lose her, she will try to draw me to herself. When i try to meet her in person and her family, cos she is too persistent, i found out that though she is not that good looking unexpectedly, she has a petite hot body, hot legs but small boobs undecided . I did not want to take the relationship to the next level because she is not from my tribe cos parents might not acknowledge her. But she wants to not only take it to the next level but drag it along as well. i dont regret meeting her cos she is a church kind of girl, in fact a choir member from those aggressive pray and fast and daily vigil church. The most painful thing is she confessed that she liked me and wants me to pray about it. I have put myself into soup because I initially started the conversation with her thinking I will get what I want from a girl but what is putting me off from her is her tribe. The only regrettable thing is that I know it will break her heart if I deliberately put her off.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Tosinville(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2016
Nope! I don't do online shitt, I'm too fly for that, I walk up to any lady I need & approach her.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by aAK1(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2016
No regrets at all.for me I guess I was just lucky. What started as a Facebook connect is now a full blown relationship. Na God win

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by gasgenius(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2016
discman2k2:
Me my major problem is whatsapp. Anybody dat has ur number can just send u chat, & d major prob is copy ur pix. D tin dey pain me. Dia shud b security if personal pix /dp
What wrong with copying of pic are you an alien
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by discman2k2(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Social media pix are always deceptive. Nobody wan carry lass nau! ; grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by shejane: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2016
HmMm interesting.... Met 3guys online 2 were horrible but 1 turn out beautiful nd well. Will join him soon in London.... Lesson never give up always try again and again

5 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by queenfav(f): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
bt dem dey count NL as social media?

coz me no dey add anybody wey I no know for Facebook.

bt for NL I dey send 2 PMs per year..... so far I never regret am.

I don dey size up my potential candidates for admission.... one in fabruary,the other around Oct-Nov
walahi,u funny die!No be only admission.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by segun5A(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2016
bobolizim:
Umm,my own story...there was this girl I met on Facebook around middle of last year,I checked her pictures she was not bad from there I collected her number and we started chatting on whatsapp.

Coincidentally, she schools at my twin sister's school so we decided to meet...when we met,I wanted to ask her...sorry,who are you? but I chill.... I was like what is this? she was a total dwarf....that day I didn't show it for my face when she told she was the one i was waiting for,after that day I stopped calling or chatting with her....that's my story.....oya romancelanders keep the stories in...
I hardly chart with people I don't know..bcs;
1. I never chart with all those I know finish..na person wey I no sabi go dey hungry me?

2. Most of these girls na mami water
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by handzomee(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2016
Mine is superb,never regretted,presently. I met a girl frm zambia,she came to nigeria last year december,she's just too awesome and nice....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by usmanspihn(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2016
Neyoor I came about your diary and I'd like us to meet. I'm in university of ilorin too. 400 level, mass communication
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Evegreen: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2016
discman2k2:

you can set your privacy settings to just your contacts only. That way, it will be just your contacts that will have access to your pics.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Happiness87(f): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2016
midehi2:
the only one has been good so far cool
hmmmm, so Brief
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by kingthreat(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2016
Story is similar. I met a girl on Badoo. We decided to meet up. So she was to take a bike straight to my house but the bike man dropped her at a hotel close to my house. On seeing her, she wasnt half as fine as she looked on her pics. Very short, no disrespect but she wasnt definitely my type. I had to signal her we go to the hotel together, glad my neighbors didnt have to see us. Good enough, they had short time there in the hotel. We had sex. She was really good in sex though. paid her for her inconveniences and we havent seen and don't plan to see till date.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Ginaz(f): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2016
I did once and I won't do it again, that dude was so dirty and unkept that I almost turn red with embarrassment. Gosh, please dont remind me again abeg, I'm already having an hangover just thinking about that unfortunate day. I deleted his contact and everything from ma phone after he left, what the fuvk? He is related to Osama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Ishopbest: 10:44am On Jan 11, 2016
Here for the stories

Grabs a sit

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by kay29000(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2016
deeplow:
well, mine was kinda awkward. Fine girl, fine pictures... we exchanged contacts. Started talking and getting close. i never really asked for us to meet,she initiated it after a while. So, we decided to meet.

Never knew the girl was as young as she turned out to be, she never knew i was as old as i turned out to be. When we met, she was too uncomfortable to speak, hardly could look me in the eyes. i was too ashamed to start conversations too, didnt even know what to start asking her. The age difference from my guess was like 10.

The torture was that, i had ordered food before she arrived(she came a bit late and i was hungry), the food was delicious, i couldn't just leave it to waste. We sat quietly through my meal, got up as i finished, led her straight to my car and i drove her back to school. we talked for only 2 minutes out of the 20 minutes it took to get to her school.

As soon as she alighted, i deleted her number... i am sure she deleted mine right at the restaurant. There hasn't been any form of communication since.

Whoa! That must have been awkward. The first thing I do when I meet a girl online is to ask her age. I once fell into this situation you described and never plan to do so again. But 10 years difference is not so much of a big deal if you are 35 and she is 25.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by KanwuliaJara: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2016
Unless you jammed A NL LONDON-SCAMMER! wink

If they phock you, make sure you enjoy it WITHOUT paying for "it"! grin
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Ellidude(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2016
shejane:
HmMm interesting.... Met 3guys online 2 were horrible but 1 turn out beautiful nd well. Will join him soon in London.... Lesson never give up always try again and again
Really? grin
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Sanguine(f): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2016
discman2k2:

You could restrict your whatsapp profile such that not "everybody" can view it. Just go to your profile settings...
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by midehi2(f): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2016
Happiness87:
hmmmm, so Brief
shocked you still dey exist? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.