Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story (34207 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? / What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by midehi2(f): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2016
Happiness87:
hmmmm, so Brief
shocked you still dey exist? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Dyt(f): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Presently regretting. cry

Lord save us from Karashika

Hmmmmmm
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by kaziblake(f): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2016
Oktoberfest:
she travelled frm smewer in imo state to visit me back in those days in uniben n behold she was very f.ugly pretty,like she always did in her dp,twas late in d evening n she came frm afar else i would av abandoned her...shame catch me reach my hostel bt twas late so nt much folks saw us...n finally she said "no 53x" n im like thank God u read me...nxt morg first bus n shes back home,no further comm...d oda bad1,after months of chatting we finally decided to meet n whn we did she was...a briefcase...i just waka past her pretending to make fone call like where are u nao?im in ekosodin gate i cant see u here...stroll enter anoda place bt later changed mind and went to meet her in nightclass n d rest....
Lol grin
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Djshyne007(m): 10:52am On Jan 11, 2016
No regrets or whatsoever, My wife-to-be and I met via facebook some years back and met in person a year later,ever since then God has been so faithful...Got a great job after we met, seems God sent her to just make life sweet and easy for me and she has been enjoying every bit of d relationship too... So she's a keeper

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Leriebloom(f): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2016
gasgenius:
He don't like friend zone
Then he shouldn't av added me.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Happiness87(f): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2016
midehi2:
grin
midehi2:
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Meeky(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
I av had several incidents. I met this guy on Facebook, he had sent several messages that i hadn't replied(which i really wasnt aware of) i felt bad and i gave him a reply and frm dere we started chatting, i noticed we argued alot on our facebook chats. He asked if i ws single and i said yes(which he didnt bliv) but i wasnt lukin for a relationship. He told me i was acting unfair and pushing him away. He had asked for my phone contact which i didnt give him(i dnt giv out numbers lik dat on social media). Told him that if it was frndship i ws looking for and i felt sorry for turning him down so i gave him my bbm pin and he added me up. He started saying vulgar things (immediately regreted givin him my pin),telling me he was in Lagos and i shld com spend d weekend with him, tld him i wasn't dat type and moreover i had sworn celibacy. This guy started insulting women saying we women lie alot. Tld him dat he cld delete me after nw bcoz i ws chatting no more which he did(meanwhile i hd gon on Fb to block him).
mehn a certified teacher.i like pple who are proud of their profession.u look good ma.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by deeplow: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2016
kay29000:

Whoa! That must have been awkward. The first thing I do when I meet a girl online is to ask her age. I once fell into this situation you described and never plan to do so again. But 10 years difference is not so much of a big deal if you are 35 and she is 25.

Very Awkward!!!
Asking didn't seem appropraite to me or maybe i just never bothered. She always spoke really maturely, that must have helped me assume she was old enough. i don't think she was 18. below 18 is always a no for me.

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Bhella5(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
Then he shouldn't av added me.
Hi
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by austine4real(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Met a married woman on bado& we banged 2wks later. GOD 4give pls me o,cos it was afta d fvck i find out
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by kay29000(m): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2016
deeplow:

Very Awkward!!!
Asking didn't seem appropraite to me or maybe i just never bothered. She always spoke really maturely, that must have helped me assume she was old enough. i don't think she was 18. below 18 is always a no for me.

Okay. I get the picture.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by adamsflick(m): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2016
From 'hello' on Facebook to 'I do' in church God has realy blessed our union as well #end of story

6 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Bhella5(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2016
austine4real:
Met a married woman on bado& we banged 2wks later. GOD 4give pls me o,cos it was afta d fvck i find out
Say a million HAIL MARYS for absolution.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Leriebloom(f): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2016
Meeky:
mehn a certified teacher.i like pple who are proud of their profession.u look good ma.
Tnk you.

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Leriebloom(f): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2016
Bhella5:
Hi
Hello.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by noblegrex: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2016
Yeah same story.just a little difference. After the chatting even several callings,I went to drop my cousin(male) who's in thesame school with her(Babcook uni). On getting there, I alighted from the car and take a walk to the female hostel.called her,and she asked me to come close to a particular window,only for her to tell me she's not around but I was hearing a voice like; eeww!!who's this,ehyaah poor guy but he's cute oo. Maybe from her room mate. some said go and see him atleast. Some no o. look at him,disgusting blah blah blah.when I heard all that from the window,I just took a u-turn and called her I'm going and she said bye bye oo and the next thing I heard was a LOUD laughter ahahahahahaha!! From the room. Unfortunately for her, the driver just zoomed to the female hostel with a black tinted jeep and said bros are you done.I was surprise cos I wasn't expecting him.on my way to the jeep I just heard my name with a smile, Pls Come back! here I am. I turned back and saw a dwarf. (beautiful though).now my turn. I started forming for her too and discharge her with immediate effect of which I never had the intensions to do that.but her attitude towards me was pissed off. I just entered the jeep waved to her and deleted her number immediately. But then, she started disturbing me with calls but I never gave her attention anymore cos she's alread bleeped up.besides,she's not worth the stress.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by luckingcurvy(f): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2016
yea when 2go was in season, met a guy on a group chat name was pweddyboi, very handsome, meet ,till date we are still cool friends ,he traveled out of the country,we still keep in touch. then meet a mugu on FB never seen him till date, went telling his sis am his babe,a job came up and he told me about it, bought my ticket to go for the interview all the way from lagos to Aba(imagine the distance and transport) only for the fool to say I should meet him in another state that he has the interview questions for us to study over night. I divert go my village go rest small,deleted and block the heel out of him and his sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Banter1(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2016
Mine was on 2go, met this Edo babe, dated for two years and broke up. We still keep in touch, the bond between us too strong to let go. We still have feelings for each other. She's very intelligent, & she just graduated with 2.1 I'm going to marry her.

#NoRegret

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Bhella5(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2016
Leriebloom:

grin[quote author=Leriebloom post=41868637]
Hello.
Believe me one will see ur profile and not want to get to know you. You interest me.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2016
bobolizim:
Umm,my own story...there was this girl I met on Facebook around middle of last year,I checked her pictures she was not bad from there I collected her number and we started chatting on whatsapp.

Coincidentally, she schools at my twin sister's school so we decided to meet...when we met,I wanted to ask her...sorry,who are you? but I chill.... I was like what is this? she was a total dwarf....that day I didn't show it for my face when she told she was the one i was waiting for,after that day I stopped calling or chatting with her....that's my story.....oya romancelanders keep the stories in...
Let me assume she speaks good english,I would pick her personality over her height. Go work on ur written/spoken english boy! #evendwarfsneedlove#

4 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Leriebloom(f): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Bhella5:
Believe me one will see ur profile and not want to get to know. You interest me. grin Believe me one will see ur profile and not want to get to know you. You interest me.
Hahaha. Tnx anyways.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Bhella5(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
Hahaha. Tnx anyways.
U wlcm. My eyes are on you from hence.

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by austine4real(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Bhella5:
Say a million HAIL MARYS for absolution.
ok
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Meeky(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2016
austine4real:
that is what is obtained on badoo.no p bro.enjoy

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2016
Some accounts here show that some of you are very mean. Heights, facial looks hardly say much about the quality of some people.

10 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Sankabson(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2016
Met a girl on IG who happened to be serving in ibadan as a copper, we exchanged number and BBM Pin.

I called her one Sunday noon like that just so say hello, she told me straight that she gonna be free later in the evening that I should come around her lodge.

fast forward, she sent me her address and it's some hours away from me crib unless i go with bike (okada). I made a call through to my area bike man.

to my surprise, immediately I called her that I'm in front of her lodge the first question was. Are You driving? azin do You come with Car? I was like No.

she changed the whole thing for me that she's kinda busy doing something inside and can I wait outside for like 1hr or so. I was like wtf is this, a whole SANUSI. after some seconds she called bakc that she was on her way down.

mhen! i was so disappointed lol! small breast and Yansh with a very big lips. lmao! and I told her. please are the one im waiting for ? she replied with Yes. i just told the bike to zoom off. since then I've not see her nor her updates. we both deleted ourselves.

I'm not a luck man when comes to social media hook up unless it's for Bussiness purpose.

Sanusi.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2016
deeplow:
well, mine was kinda awkward. Fine girl, fine pictures... we exchanged contacts. Started talking and getting close. i never really asked for us to meet,she initiated it after a while. So, we decided to meet.

Never knew the girl was as young as she turned out to be, she never knew i was as old as i turned out to be. When we met, she was too uncomfortable to speak, hardly could look me in the eyes. i was too ashamed to start conversations too, didnt even know what to start asking her. The age difference from my guess was like 10.

The torture was that, i had ordered food before she arrived(she came a bit late and i was hungry), the food was delicious, i couldn't just leave it to waste. We sat quietly through my meal, got up as i finished, led her straight to my car and i drove her back to school. we talked for only 2 minutes out of the 20 minutes it took to get to her school.

As soon as she alighted, i deleted her number... i am sure she deleted mine right at the restaurant. There hasn't been any form of communication since.

You handled the awkwardness nicely, pretty sure i would have hanged myself in the car

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by saasala(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2016
deeplow:
well, mine was kinda awkward. Fine girl, fine pictures... we exchanged contacts. Started talking and getting close. i never really asked for us to meet,she initiated it after a while. So, we decided to meet.

Never knew the girl was as young as she turned out to be, she never knew i was as old as i turned out to be. When we met, she was too uncomfortable to speak, hardly could look me in the eyes. i was too ashamed to start conversations too, didnt even know what to start asking her. The age difference from my guess was like 10.

The torture was that, i had ordered food before she arrived(she came a bit late and i was hungry), the food was delicious, i couldn't just leave it to waste. We sat quietly through my meal, got up as i finished, led her straight to my car and i drove her back to school. we talked for only 2 minutes out of the 20 minutes it took to get to her school.

As soon as she alighted, i deleted her number... i am sure she deleted mine right at the restaurant. There hasn't been any form of communication since.

What age range will you place her, and how old are you? For me, 10 years isnt really big, depends on the girl's age tho

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2016
handzomee:
Mine is superb,never regretted,presently. I met a girl frm zambia,she came to nigeria last year december,she's just too awesome and nice....

Egbon is dat d whole story?
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2016
handzomee:
Mine is superb,never regretted,presently. I met a girl frm zambia,she came to nigeria last year december,she's just too awesome and nice....

Egbon is dat d whole story? ur story still get part 2 we dey wait 4 u 2 come finish am.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by nattyhero(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2016
Mine has been a case of mixed fortune, but am currently in a serious relationship with a babe I met on Eskimi In 2012 we chatted severally but eventually met face2face last year September in PH she lives in calabar, she is an angel And God sent. She is indeed a true friend. God bless you Ekanem pikin. Love you scara

8 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by saasala(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2016
prettyjo:
mine was back then during the times of 2go.met this handsome dude(my love for handsome dudes though grin)
we decided to meet,i was angry at what i saw.he was very short embarassed.
just managed to stay some minutes with him and dat was the end of it and since then i don't do visits again.

Do you know that any short dude reading this will feel really bad?........ Shhhhhh, I am not short.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.