Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 (29841 Views)

January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale / Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / Controversy: Prophet Faleyimu Predicts Death Of TB Joshua In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by askari01: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
I have my own prophesies too,

1.. It will rain cat and dog in June.
2 There will be eclipse this very year....
3. Two celebrities shall give birth to a bouncing baby girl this year.
4. I can see some PDP members going to jail

More to come... I want to rest pls.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by CharlesIyke414(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Prophets do not gusse, 1. Violent dead 2.road acident 3.armed robber 4.high b.p, tell us direct massage u were told to tell us pls.
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by mamagee3(f): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
This is hardly a prophecy. . .

The real prophecy would be for him to name the actress that is expected to die this year. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by afolayangs(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Abegi more than one die each year

quote author=Donvic4u post=41866809]Dashing General Overseer of the Abuja based Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministries, Prophet Emmanuel Omale, who had Jim Iyke as his best man when he wedded years back has called for prayers to prevent the violent death of a top Nollywood female star. He said if fervent prayers aren't offered the star would either die in a deadly road accident, an armed robbery attack or of high blood pressure.

He also said a former Governor's wife in the South-South should pray against bereavement and detection of terminal illness. The Prophet also declared that he sees many billionaires crying as many of them would fall in the year.

According to him, many of those who made their money through dubious means would end up in jail while new and younger billionaires would rise up to replace them. On Boko Haram, he said the power of the group has been greatly reduced, but a top military boss may die in combat.

In fact he has advised Nigerians to take President Muhammadu Buhari's war against corruption seriously. This is as he warned that two newly appointed ministers be careful about getting involved in a financial scandal that will see them being sacked and jailed.

The young seer who correctly predicted the emergence of Bala Ngilari as Adamawa State governor, among other accurate predictions also said two serving Senators should pray against scandalous revelations which could lead to heart attack. Omale equally said that he saw billions of naira embezzled from the past government being returned openly and that there will be 17 months of prosperity for Nigeria as oil price improves.

Source

www.mxvibe.com/2016/01/prophet-predicts-death-of-top-nollywood.html?m=0

[/quote]
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Orangina(m): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
What eve this pastor kom die now! Whot will happen?
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by grandstar(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
That's easy. I foresee the death of a politician this year. False prophets deceiving people
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by sweetnigga(m): 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ekhemini:
Permutations grin
Lolzzzz
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by emeka2847: 1:35am On Jan 12, 2016
May it never be Genievive. Amen. tongue
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by babyBB: 5:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Pls people dnt judge and say rubbish abt a prophet and Gods annointed if u know dis powerful man of God u wont be saying wat u are saying. God has used him mighty for my family and i believe in his prophesies

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by onatisi(m): 6:29am On Jan 12, 2016
And some people will call these prophecies
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Funkychic(f): 6:55am On Jan 12, 2016
lonelydora:
Nigerian prophets are comedians, how person wan take die violent death? It must be through accident or armed robbery now.

Dear Lord please let this prophecy not come to pass in Jesus Name. Amen.

If even it will happen, let it not be Omotola or Genevive but let it be one of those naked naked actresses wey dey snatch people husbands.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Junior66(m): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2016
Psalm18:
Scam!!
If I told you the story I have heard of this man, you'll either weep or laugh.
wetin u hear about am?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2016
See how this so called Prophets make prophesy look like a mere joke. angry

What is the person shall die by accident, robbery attack or heart attack, God knows those that are he's not all this fake prophets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Junior66(m): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2016
oglalasioux:
I can do better than this. What's new in this attention seeker's probability stories?
my brother, that pastor is not an attention seeker o. He has the ears of top politicians in his state and even Abuja including OBJ as far as i hear. He is just not so popular in religious circles.
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Wolfbrother(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2016
i have a prophecy ............ people that have not yet had a drink of water today will have a drink today , people that have not yet eaten today will eat today

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by oglalasioux(m): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2016
Junior66:

my brother, that pastor is not an attention seeker o. He has the ears of top politicians in his state and even Abuja including OBJ as far as i hear. He is just not so popular in religious circles.

Well I believe some people are born with high frequency brain radio reception and can therefore see into the future. What I detest is when they use it to dupe gullible people in the form of churches.
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Junior66(m): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2016
oglalasioux:

Well I believe some people are born with high frequency brain radio reception and can therefore see into the future. What I detest is when they use it to dupe gullible people in the form of churches.
unfortunately dat is what most our men of god and babalawos and alfas now do. na only God go save us.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by CioAngels(f): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2016
Prophesy to nigerians what is to come not what is happening already. This is a gamble prophesy, mention those you claim to see so that they can go to babalawo and maybe to church. This is guess work. Is there anyone that does not pray? Pastors should stop confusing nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by kevolysis12(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2016
Dem no fit predict 3 english draws make person stake high... Dem go just dey forcast pple death anyhow. Why not call the person name, or even be more specific atleast narrow it down abit.... Endtime prophets...

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by ayodara77(f): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2016
marshall55:
ini edo
what did she do to offend you, that is someone child o
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by stanleyazo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nollywood Gulder nko?
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by SHAIBULIAR: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
trial by error prophecies

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 15, 2016
If they don't die,he should go and kill them#rubbish#
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
CharlesIyke414:
Prophets do not gusse, 1. Violent dead 2.road acident 3.armed robber 4.high b.p, tell us direct massage u were told to tell us pls.

Lol. He said IF people did not pray hard enough.

If they die he will say the prayer was not enough and he was proved right.

If they dont die he will say the prayers saved them and he was right to warn us.

Either way this fake charlatan will claim he was right so we should give him more money!

Sadly today Prophet = unGodly fake!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? / 7 Biblical/ Wisdom Ways To Avoiding "RAPE" At All Cost In A Filthy World / Moses Alu Slams Joshua Iginla, Says He Only Intended To Humiliate His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.