Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 (29842 Views)

January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale / Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / Controversy: Prophet Faleyimu Predicts Death Of TB Joshua In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by kay29000(m): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Every pastor is now predicting or prophesying. I guess this is the new format they use in getting people to their church. Back in 2004, this church pastor around my area said I would die in a couple of months if I don't come for cleansing. I didn't go...I am still here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Dahveydson(m): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Prophets of doom everywhere.
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
ritualist call themselves pastors and prophet
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by princeade86(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
cheesy PMB WIL TRAVEL ABROAD UP TO 50 TIMES IN 2016. ;
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Slimmybody: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
lonelydora:
Nigerians prophets are comedians, how person wan take die violent death? It must be through accident or armed robbery now.

Dear Lord please let this prophecy not come to pass in Jesus Name. Amen.

If even it will happen, let it not be Omotola or Genevive but let it be one of those naked naked actresses wey dey snatch people husbands.

Lol, see prayer! You are wicked ooo.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Jabioro: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
Here is my prophesy for the 2016 ..Everyday people shall die,every day people take bath ,some shall go hungry ,some will over eat,there will broken bones,some students would failed WAEC ..many bad will happen while you are reading this you become average millionaire., many Nairalander will car and start new business, Issolove shuold be careful I saw her conceived. Lalaslica and will ban me and sharp mouth...
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Saheed9: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
Psalm18:
Scam!!
If I told you the story I have heard of this man, you'll either weep or laugh.
talk am
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by oglalasioux(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
I can do better than this. What's new in this attention seeker's probability stories?
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by muhakeem(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
but, why e be say na only horror prophecy all this prophet dey cite always, they will neva saw they saw me getting rich 2016, dey will never say they saw a new actress taking over nollywood, they will never say they saw Jonathan going to jail
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by eleko1: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
angry sad angry Sharap there angry angry angry .Go kill her undecided undecided.
marshall55:
ini edo
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Cutehector(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Zips mouth...
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by poshestmina(f): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Psalm18:
Scam!!
If I told you the story I have heard of this man, you'll either weep or laugh.

Give us gist na wink
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by katerine7(f): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
won ti de
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by TreasureTayo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Looool u got me laffin grin grin grin grin grin.. Omo yoruba tinz!!!
eleko1:
And the Prophet/Pastor nor go die one day abi undecided sad? Oni sokuso.Iranu gba :

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by chales4sure(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Coment reserved!!!....
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by pweetychyka(f): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Too many prophecies dis days angry

Only God can save! angry angry

Abeg which prophet will come out and see vision for me about my aspired appointment in this administration? wink
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by harlexkofi: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hmnnnn...end time prediction
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by frankblinkz(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Oya nachooo,e na neva chi chom chin......prophecy ti take ova..i want to prophesy dat dis yr Rain must fall,nigerian will act new films,latest phone will come out,oya add ur own prophesy...
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by justjify(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Donvic4u:
Dashing General Overseer of the Abuja based Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministries, Prophet Emmanuel Omale, who had Jim Iyke as his best man when he wedded years back has called for prayers to prevent the violent death of a top Nollywood female star. He said if fervent prayers aren't offered the star would either die in a deadly road accident, an armed robbery attack or of high blood pressure.

He also said a former Governor's wife in the South-South should pray against bereavement and detection of terminal illness. The Prophet also declared that he sees many billionaires crying as many of them would fall in the year.

According to him, many of those who made their money through dubious means would end up in jail while new and younger billionaires would rise up to replace them. On Boko Haram, he said the power of the group has been greatly reduced, but a top military boss may die in combat.

In fact he has advised Nigerians to take President Muhammadu Buhari's war against corruption seriously. This is as he warned that two newly appointed ministers be careful about getting involved in a financial scandal that will see them being sacked and jailed.

The young seer who correctly predicted the emergence of Bala Ngilari as Adamawa State governor, among other accurate predictions also said two serving Senators should pray against scandalous revelations which could lead to heart attack. Omale equally said that he saw billions of naira embezzled from the past government being returned openly and that there will be 17 months of prosperity for Nigeria as oil price improves.

Source

www.mxvibe.com/2016/01/prophet-predicts-death-of-top-nollywood.html?m=0

Hmmmm... My guy is at it again.
This is the likely outcome of this his "prediction"

Politician Olokodudu: Ah! Pastor, I read your "prophesy" somewhere, I do hope it is not me?
Pastor Omale: Emm! Your excellency sir, let us pray for 7 days to avert the bad spirits lurking around you
Politician Olokodudu: Ooh! Ook pastor, when shall we begin?
Pastor Omale: right away your excellency
Politician Olokodudu: Ah! I have some mettings to attend ooh! Issokay, no problem.
****After 7days****
Pastor Omale: 7 stands for perfections. It is perfect in your life. Your worries are over your excellency, no evil shall befall you this year. He has sent His angels to keep watch over you
Politician Olokodudu: Thank you pastor, I believe and trust you. (brings out his cheque book and signs 2million naira) Pastor, here is "my seed" I will keep supporting your ministry as long as I am alive.
Pastor Omale: (Smiles, takes the check and speak in tongues) It is well your excellency go in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Izugab(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2854464/nairalanders-please-come-aid-because

pls nairalanders, help me....Am in dire pains now. No matter how little the help may be, I believe it'll solve my problem somehow.
Just click the link and read my story. Many have called on lalasticlala and fynestboi to move it to front page but they couldn't help me push it to front page.
Education is my life. I can't afford to miss this admission after the years it took me to gain admission.

thanks
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by cirmuell(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lmao @ 'predict'.
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
eleko1:
And the Prophet/Pastor nor go die one day abi undecided sad? Oni sokuso.Iranu gba :

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
deewhone:
Abeg, who are these prophets of doom predicting people's death?

He is your friend

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by eleko1: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
*Roll on the floor.Do zig zag,Rotate like Igbo fan.Romota,rasakii , jahhh,sekemsekem. Woman sad embarassed u rejoice,u'll be award a contract to sew blue clothes for/ be in charge of food supply to Dasuki and his co yam eaters in KIRIKIRI. Lakulaku Lalasticlala .
pweetychyka:
Too many prophecies dis days angry

Only God can save! angry angry

Abeg which prophet will come out and see vision for me about my aspired appointment in this administration? wink
light fade
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
veeluv2015:
prophet of doom. So he didnt see anything good. See your life?

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by pweetychyka(f): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
eleko1:
*Roll on the floor.Do zig zag,Rotate like Igbo fan.Romota,rasakii , jahhh,sekemsekem. Woman sad embarassed u rejoice,u'll be award a contract to sew blue clothes for/ be in charge of food supply to Dasuki and his co yam eaters in KIRIKIRI. Lakulaku Lalasticlala . light fade

Nice one... still aspiring higher tho!
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Believe men, this pastor don toast the actress maybe she gree and that's why he's making this stupid prophesy. Prophet of doom
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by busomma: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Go & sit down this fake pastor. Must've been one of those fake pastors that predicted the victory of Jonathan in 2015 elections. Is there any year that an actor or actress don't die in nollywood? Challantans.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
useless small boy predicting for politicians and celebrities cus that is where he can see money. you need to see the kind of cars this small boy drives
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by ForesightLTD: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Back to sender joor!
Re: Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 by sammmyzzz(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
End time pastors can be easily recognised by their prophecies of doom. May God forgive you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? / 7 Biblical/ Wisdom Ways To Avoiding "RAPE" At All Cost In A Filthy World / Moses Alu Slams Joshua Iginla, Says He Only Intended To Humiliate His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.