Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Life Of An Abuja Boy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of An Abuja Boy (12789 Views)

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Life Of A Star (a Celebrity Story) / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2016
introduction

This is a story of a young boy name Kaybee,from a family of seven,four boys,one girl and our parent,he was the
last born,a boy of seventeen,they based in Abuja
but from one of the state in the southern part of
Nigeria, this story is about a
Shy,smart,handsome,intelligent young boy,his love
life,education and how he pass through many
trials and funny encounter.

I troway salute to all the writers in the house, this is my first
story so there is bound to be mistakes, correction
and critics are welcomed.

By the way am new here
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by ChizzyMaris(f): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Oya start na.
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Oya start na.
Iol,welcome ma
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
[NARRATOR] Kaybee

Episode 1

"Announcement! Announcement! Announcement!
All SS3 Students are to come to the principal office now" said the Senior prefect,we all move down to the principal office,he advice us on our upcoming Waec exams,and some other staff,the do an don't, after the advice we all vacate from the principal office.

Now let me tell you more about myself, am 17 years of age,school in the suburb part of abuja,very intelligent, handsome,smart,funny and very shy.

Then there was this girl in my class, her name is Maryam,a very beautiful, intelligent and smart,she collect almost all the prize and leaving us to share the rest,she was the only girl that catch my fancy,because I like smart and intelligent girl,I have crush on her from our junior class to senior class,but I can't tell her my feeling because of my shyness and fear of rejection though we greet each other which is normal as class mates.

Our waec exam started and everything was going fine.
One day,I was entering the exam hall,i saw her practicing the map of Nigeria,we have geography the next day,we are both science student,i greeted her
"Good morning" i said
"Morning" she responded without looking up,concentrating on what she is doing,out of curiosity I peep to see what she is doing,Behold!,I saw one of the most ridiculous map of Nigeria i have ever see,I don't know whe burst into laughter,the map was ridiculous like amoeba shape,
"And whats funny" she said,with a glance that can Pierce into a brick wall,i regret laughing at her drawing,can't help it though,
"After all she is not that perfect"i thought,
"Am sorry" i said
"Is it that bad" she said with a puppy face
"No its not,it just that it look like amoeba" i said jokingly
"Funny you,i sucked at drawing,just trying my best though" she said
I was smiling inside,that feeling when hunter's trap caught a rabbit,thats what i feel that moment,
"I can draw small,mind if i seat down"
"Sure"
"So you can draw"
"Yes"
"Hmmm"
"Give me the pencil lets see what we can do" i said feeling fly
"Okay"she handed me the pencil,using this opportunity, i use my hands to graze her's,very soft and she smell nice
I taught her the map and some other drawings,
"Wow!,you can very well"
"Am just trying"
"If you called this trying, what should i call mine then" she said
"Funny you,anyway there is a coded trick on how to draw the map"
"Huh"
"Once you are going to the hall get a #10 or #20 or #50 note,the map is drawn at the top corner,you will use that to get the outline fast" i said
"Hmm,i fear you oo,you get sense sha,thanks sha" she said,first time am hearing her speaking pidgin English, it sound very funny
"You are welcome"
"See you tomorrow then" she said packing her bag
"Tomorrow then"
Then she Left the hall after waving me,i was very happy,i get to talked to my crush after many year.

On the geography exam day,the exam went smoothly,I finish it quick because it was simple,I wait outside for a while,after some minute I saw maryam coming out from the hall with a smile, I waved her,she looked my direction and was coming towards me,when she was about to get to where I was she run a bit and hug me,as her body touch mine I froze like a 5000amp pass through my body,I was very shock because that my first hug from a girl that's not my family and the fact that she was my crush make me feel butterfly in my belly, i can feel her body and bosom against my body, when she break the hug,I was still in wonderland,
"Thank you" her voice brought me back to reality
"Don't mention"
"All those drawing was quite easy,thanks to you" she said smiling,what a nice smile
"That's good to hear" i said happily
"Got to go see you later" she said
"Okay,bye"
She left,i was just strolling to meet my niggas,was smiling thinking about the hug i just got.
"Haa that paper simple die,i scatter am" tunji said
"Me self i finish the paper destiny" olayinka said
"I dismantle the paper,e too easy" femi said
One guy just come with question paper
"Guy abeg wetin be this question a answer" asking tunji
"Haa you missed all" tunji said
"Haaaa,i don die na so i go take fail this yeye subject,which kind life be this, na my third waec be this na" the guy said
"Haaa the witch wey dae follow you from your village strong oo" tunji responded
We all burst into laughter, seems tunji is just noticing me
"Wetin dae make this one the open teeth like roasted goat since" tunji fire at me
"Abi the idíot don see expo" femi fire too
"I just dae laugh una,all of una just dae scatter,dismantle the paper if result comot nw,na another story we go dae hear" i said mockingly
"Guy e be like say thunder dae hungry this afternoon" tunji said
"Leave am slap dae hungry am chop" femi said
"Who you make e fail,the thunder wey go fire you ehn still dae charge current from kainji dam" olayinka said
We all burst into laughter, i love this guys, we are four inseparable friends,me,tunji,yinka and femi,tunji is the craziest, full of fun and intelligent,femi is very out going and like girls,me and yinka are the gentle ones.
We all keep gisting on our way home.

Me and maryam become closer day by day,we read together,and she teach me math and phy,because i suck in calculation, it was fun all through,she was just laughing due to my funny joke and I collect her number,we chat and call.

After our waec we all go to our carious house,waiting for our results,after some months our waec result came out, me, maryam,femi,tunji,yinka passed.
I registered jamb and choose one of the prestigious university in Nigeria in ilorin,maryam called me and told me she have registered jamb,to my utmost surprise she choose same school as me,I was happy,fate is by my side,tunji and femi chose same school but yinka chose one of the southern schools.
we all did jamb and pass,as usual maryam got the higher score,post utme follow, we all pass,after some months no news.
one afternoon maryam called to tell me that she have been admitted to study biochemistry,though she chose medicine but it was too competitive,i congratulate her,I was happy and sad,i was sad,i never see my admission alert,i keep think so many things

"So this is how I will sit at home for a year"
"So this is how maryam will leave me"
"So this is how she will get another boy friend"
"So this how I will be strolling the whole abuja like a stray cat"
I keep thinking till I slept off,I woke up in the evening,check my phone and saw missed calls and new message, I check the message
[You have been offered admission to study microbiology in the University of Ilorin]
that moment I jump up and start dancing makosa,I was over joyous,when I break the news to my family everybody start dancing,if anybody enter our house that moment, one will think they have reduced fuel price to 10 naira per litre or Dollar have turn 50 naira ,i was very happy, I very happy i did waec once,jamb once and enter university straight,I first thank God for my life,then I call maryam and break the news to her,she was very happy,I called tunji,he said offered admission too,i was very happy,unlucky for femi he was not offered, he opted for his his second choice.
In the evening my mother prepare a solid pounded yam and egusi soup with assorted meat,i ate happily.
The second day I keep thinking how I will go about maryam issue
"How will I tell her that I like her"
"How will I tell her I want us to be more than a friend"
"How will I tell her I want her to be lover"
"Now we have enter university, I have to act fast before all those sharp guys snatch her from me"

....................to be continue

2 Likes

Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
D9ty7
yurme
fenbleez1
prettydiva89
harjibolar10
Tiffanyj
codedbaby

Come bless this new story
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
As i said before this is my new story,critics and correction are welcome
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by yurme(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
kayswag726:
D9ty7
yurme
fenbleez1
prettydiva89
harjibolar10

oshey padi mi calls ritababe
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by D9ty7(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by ChizzyMaris(f): 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Its a nice one. you have to work on your grammer tho. Ride on!
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Its a nice one. you have to work on your grammer tho. Ride on!
Thanks,i will, maybe i should reduce the use of pidgin eng or is okay like dat
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
D9ty7:
boss na ur hand i dae fa,guide me
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
kayswag726:

Thanks,i will, maybe i should reduce the use of pidgin eng or is okay like dat

Its okay. The mixture of both gives it a kind of uniqueness. Just work on your spelling and grammer construction.
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Episode 2

I must woo this girl before she pass me by,in the evening, I called her,

Me-hello
MY(Maryam)-how are you?
Me-fine,will you be at home tomorrow?
MY-Yes,hope no problem?
Me-not at all, just want to see you for something,text me your house address
MY-okay,see you tomorrow then
Me-okay,bye.
I hang up

The next day,I took my bath, dress up,brush my teeth very well,I might get a kiss(iffa hear),
I get a cab,on my way,I start rehearsing my pick up lines,thanks to Google and wikihow,when I got to the junction to their house,I called her to come and pick me,in some minute,very beautiful,on seeing her i became very nervous,I lost confidence,
"Good Afternoon" i greeted her
"Afternoon,hmmmm,this one you dress like this,are going to a party or what" she said jokingly
"Yes,you are the host now"
"Funny you,lets go jare" she said

We proceed to their house,when we got there,i was wowed,a very big and beautiful mansion,did i forget to say she is a commissioner's daughter,we enter their sitting room then I met another shocker,her two sisters were around watching film,and she never mentioned she had sister or i did not ask.
I greeted them, they respond and offered me a sit.
After two minutes,i start thinking,
*how will i tell her my feelings in front of her sisters*
*I have to change my plans*
*Which kind witches be all this ones*
*Cant they even excuse us*
*they no get work *

I keep thinking when Maryam voice brought me back to reality,
"You said you wanted to see me for something" she said with serious face
"Yes,nothing serious,just school stuffs" i said quickly changing my real aim of discussion
We talk for a while,when she is resuming,preparation blah blah blah......
We stop talking and concentrate on the movie they are watching, luckily they are watching teen Wolf which I have watched,we gist about the movie,both her sisters, it was fun, they are very friendly, after some hours,i check my wrist watch, i realize i have stayed too long,i announced my leave,they bade me fare well,then i left for home.

**fastforward**
Following week

I call maryam that am coming to visit her,she said no problem, as usual I dress up well, 'cos its now or never,when I got there,she open the door and i enter......

Me- how are u?
MY-fine *smiling *
Me-what of your sisters
MY-they went out
Me-wont you offer me a sit
MY-sorry,sit down,happy now *smiling*
Me- better
MY-What do you to eat or drink?
Me-nothing
MY-why?
Me- am okay,for now

We start watching one funny Nigerian films,time to execute my plan again...
Me-Maryam
MY-yes
She sat on a sofa,I drag a small stool,and sat opposite her,she was clueless,its written all over her face, then i look her eye ball to eye ball,that was the first time i look at her like that,i was very nervous, I started sweating under A.C,I took another bold step,I hold her hands,she was still clueless
Me-i want to tell you something *with a shaky voice*
MY- What *with a straight face*
Me- erm erm,since secondary school I have been observing you,you are the girl of my dream,u are pretty,intelligent and smart,I want us to be more than a friend, lover, let's be in a relationship, what do u say??

..............to be continue

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by ChizzyMaris(f): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lol. Ride on.
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by harjibolar10(m): 6:29am On Jan 13, 2016
kayswag726:
D9ty7 yurme fenbleez1 prettydiva89 harjibolar10 Tiffanyj codedbaby
Here I am man

I don sidon for here ooo... Keep em coming boss
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Episode 3

She look at me for some time,her face is emotionless,she is neither sad nor happy
,after a while without her saying anything,

Me-maryam!
MY-hmmmm,you know its not possible *she said with a straight face*
*My heart skipped*
Me-what do U mean *with a shaky voice*
MY- I love you just as a friend and nothing more,am not just in love with you,I can't date you
Me-U love me as a friend but U are not in love with me,whats that suppose to mean
[Girls ehn,they be very confusing]
Me-U don't seems to get it,do U,am not in love with U,U are just a friend to me
Me-hmmmm [Did i just get friend zoned,it better not be]
MY-am sorry,i can't return your feelings
Me-no qualms, thanks for listening
MY-okay

We continue watching the film,there was tension in the air,very awkward, I announce my leave,she bade me farewell,i left the area and take a cab.
When I got home,i keep reminiscing what happened at her place,

**Haha why won't she date me now**
**And I like her very well**
*Am I not cute enough, people do say am cute**
**Have she see one fine bobo**
**So this is how those university guys will come and reap what I sow**
**And she is my first true love**
Till I slept off.

I wake up in the evening, i have to called my friend tunji,who have A1 in Womanology and Sexotology,

Me- hello tunji
Tj- Guy how far
Me- I dae,e don happen oo
Tj- trailer jam U abi U don win alabi
Me- mtcheew,U need formatting slap abi
Tj- Watin come happen
Me- I don toast that babe oo
Tj- Serious! ,watin she come talk
Me- She no gree jare,she say she love me as a friend
Tj- Chaii see Ur life,U look Sotey,girl friendzone U, When U for come mah lecture U
Me- Abeg watin i go do
Tj- okay,She dae pretend joor, she wan test Ur patience,call am maybe later tell am again,Scope her wella say U like am,She go gree ,U hear
Me- Mah nigga i go try am
Tj- Update me later
Me- okay
I hang up

Is this guy for real,i should woo her again on the phone,lets see about that.

**Fastforward**
One week after

I called Maryam

Me- hello
My-how are U dear
(Did she just use dear for me,God is truly by my side)
Me- am fine dear (yes,i have to use it too)
Me- U know we have an unfinished discussion
MY- which is?
Me- about U been my Girlfriend
MY- are we still on this or U forget the part where i said i love U as a friend and nothing more
Me- U don't seem to get it,i just can't stop thinking about U,I like U for real or do U have a boyfriend
MY-i don't see how that is Ur business, for the last time,i can't date U period,DON'T EVER CALL ME SPEWING TRASH ,OR I WON'T PICK UR CALLS AGAIN

I hang up,whoa whoa did she just yelled at me
Immediately i called tunji
Me- hello
Tj-how far
Me-U know say thunder go fire
Tj- watin i do now
Me- the thing wey U say make i do,i do am if U see how this girl shout and abuse me for phone
Tj- no vex,just free the babe,no call am again for now,make she cool down
Me-okay
I hang up

*fast forward *
One week later

Maryam did not call me neither did I,thanks to what she did,i did not even think of her much .
Few weeks to resumption,I start preparing,anticipating how university life will be,as the youngest member of the family,I collected money from every member of the family, my pocket was full,I pack every thing packable,ready for school.

.......to be continue
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2016
harjibolar10:
Here I am man

I don sidon for here ooo... Keep em coming boss
welcome boss,ur critics and corrections ar welcomed
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Lol. Ride on.
thanks
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by ChizzyMaris(f): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Getting interesting.
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by ChizzyMaris(f): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kayswag726 come and update this thing na
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Episode 4

Resumption come as expected, One the day I was to travel,i woke up early,cus' Abuja to ilorin is a very long journey,could have gone through airpane,but due to circumstance i can't(iffa hear,lol *winks*), my bag are set already,bade everybody farewell as the baby of the house my dad accompanied me the park,i boarded a bus,not without collecting extra egunje from my dad(*wink*) and i was to sit between one fat woman and one macho man( chaii,who i go dae follow gist,the man face strong like person wey just drink alomo),the bus full in no time and off we went,just sleeping and listening to music,the journey was fine, touch down illy city after five hours journey,i was very exhausted,everybody speaking a special type of yoruba(the FA constant,lol),the city is not bad for starter,missing abuja already,i was to stay with my uncle for the main time,till i get my own room,i boarded a bike,after begging to pay #500,when we got to the street,

Me-oga we don reach
Bikeman-Yes nw
Me-okay,how much be my money
Bikeman-haha which kind question be dat nw,na #500 nw
Me-Shuuu! ,offa garage to here no reach from wuse 2 to area 11,abi wetin i dae talk sef e no reach from dutse alhaji to dutse makaranta for abuja and i no fit pay #500
Bikeman-ha dat no concern me,fuel scarce ,u dae help me buy fuel,give me my money before i rough handed U for here *now coming down from the bike,fear catch me bt i gas show am say i no be jew man*
Me-na #200 i go give u
Bikeman-OGA PAY ME MY MONEY BEFORE I WOUND YOU OO
People start gathering to the scene
Woman 1-boda kini shele ni bi(whats happening here)
Guy1-oga e ma rora fa ( take it easy)
I explain everything to them
Woman 2- haa boda e fe gba omolomo,ko da fa(oga you want to dupe this boy,its nt good oo)
They help us settle it,i gave him #250,and thank the crowd,Yes thats yoruba people for any small thing you will start seeing crowd,the bike man drove off not without giving me bad eye.

Igot to his house,everybody just keeping coming to greet me,this people can greet ehn,me sef start feeling like a prince,I took my bath,and eat a very sumptuous amala with ewedu,i was directed to where i will sleep for the night, when I want to sleep,Na den i know say mosquito here no get joy at all,me and em mosquito fought our world war 3,trust me we both draw blood,but they defeat me cos they have enough reinforcement,I manage to sleep

The next day,I woke up and check my whole body,the mosquitos have mark their register on my body,i took my bath,dress up and eat,i ask for direction to school,and how much is the transport fares,i dont want another scene,I board a bus to school.
When i got to school,I was wowed,fine buildings, fine girls,well endowed girls,I was very happy,its not easy,I was just walking upandan,looking for my faculty and dept,I ask people for direction,you know students,everybody rushing, no one to give you detail descriptions, they will just say "go straight","go here" , Freshers everywhere, like the staylites went into hiding cos' they are no where to be found,I walking in one of the walk way,when one girl tap me,very beautiful...

Stranger-please where is faculty of life science? *with angelic voice*
Me-*i started sweating and stammering * em em actually am a fresher,i am looking for the building too
Stranger- ohhh we are even then,what department?
Me-microbiology and you?
Stranger-biochemistry
Me-thats good,same faculty
Stranger-yea

She keep talking,i did the listening and reply
We saw a girl ask for direction,luckily she was going towards the direction, we got there and thanked her
Me and the girl bade farewell,after i got to my dept and going through screening, it was then it dawn on me that i did not collect the girl number nor her name,i cursed my shyness,i guess we are not meant to be friends,the screening was so stressful,i got home,took my bath and ate,I was on my bed lying down when a call enter my phone,guess who is it,yea u guess it right....

.........to be continue

2 Likes

Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Kayswag726 come and update this thing na

i have been busy in school, bt am back now,thanks for sticking around you are my source of inspiration

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by jobgbemi(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Guy, come cintinue this thing o
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
kayswag726:

i have been busy in school, bt am back now,thanks for sticking around you are my source of inspiration

Alright. we're still waiting for update

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Episode 5

At first,I did not pick the call,after three ring i picked it...
My(maryam)- U did not want to pick it before abi
Me- "hello,how far" ,avoiding her question
My-am fine and U
Me- cool
My-U did not even called me since all this days
Me- but U said i should not call U again
My- haha kaybee,are we still on that,am sorry for the way i acted,i have to be straight,so U wont think am playing hard to get or something,
Me- hey!!! ,its okay i understand
My-are U still at home or U have resumed
Me-have resumed, where U at?
My-still at home,whats happening in school now
Me- nothing much just registration
My- will be coming on sunday
Me-no p
My- okay bye
Me- bye
She cut the call

After the call,i call my best friend tunde....
Me-hello,guy how far
Tj(tunji)-i dae my guy
I updated him,about ganiyat who just called
Tj- guy forget that babe,she no fit date U,she don friend zone U already,babe plenty for ilorin na
Me- the thing be say,i like the girl very well
Tj- guy forget that thing,shebi na yansh U dae find after U shag am nw,love go clear for your eye
Me- werey boy,dae go joor *laughing *
Tj- okay tell me your specs,make i start my gulder ultimate search,shey na big yansh or big bobby,which one U dae find
Me- guy no disvirgin my ear,u don spoil finish * laughing *
Tj- dae there,dae do like jew man
Me-okay i hear you
Tj- hehe before i forget,I don see house
Me-for where be dat?
Tj-oke odo,abi u wan dae stay for your uncle side
Me-nah dat place too far,na 300 i dae spend per day
Tj- shey make we gather collect am
Me- no p nw,how much?
Tj- 80k self contain
Me- no p,we go see tomorrow, make we go check there
Tj- okay we go meet for tanke niyen,wait u don sabi cook,i no fit dae chop dat your watery semo we dae like pap or indomie wey no done,wey go be like say i dae chop biscuit
Me- U dae craze,u for talk say na chef u dae find,i swear if salt or maggi kill am we go chop am like dat
Tj- taaah!!, no be me and U
Me- guy bye bye,no waste my card
Tj- stingy goat,if na all those girls now,u fit call for one hour *he said mockingly *
Me- hun hun,cos na my papa get mtn,we go see tomorrow.
I cut the call
Tunde,very funny dude,full of life and very raw

The next day,me and tunde met,went to the house,very okay,well tiled and water running in all the house,we saw the landlord and pay,after collecting money from our parent,furnished the place, like a normal student, nothing extravagant.

The following week,lectures started, i start getting used to the school,the hustle and bustle, school was very stressful.
One monday morning,i was seated in the lecture hall,going through previous note,that's my normal routine, i get to the lecture hall early, cos' i don't like rushing and i can't afford to sit on the floor or stand,busy going through my note when someone tap me,looking up i saw........

To be continue......

2 Likes

Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
jobgbemi:
Guy, come cintinue this thing o
have updated
welcome on board hope you are enjoying the story
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Alright. we're still waiting for update
have updated
next update is coming soon
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
kayswag726:
have updated next update is coming soon
Okay. Ride on.
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Episode 6

I looked up and saw a very beautiful girl,fair, with a pony tail,i swallow hard...
Girl- is someone here *pointing to where i put my bag*
Me- em no
Girl- please can i manage here with U
Me- yea sure
Girl-thanks
Me-U are welcome
I place my bag on my lap and continue flipping my book pages,which my mind is not on again,i keep stealing glances are the girl,she have pink lips and dimple so beautiful,Gosh! Feel like kissing her,the lecturer came in after some minutes,he did brief introduction and started his lecture,dictating notes,am already use to it, back in our secondary school days,when our teachers learned that we can write correctly, they refused to notes on the board again,they forced us taking dictation,that's why i was very fast following the lecturer word for word,seems our damsel isn't finding it easy,she keep hissing here and there
"Sorry" i heard her said, removing my hand on top of my note so she can copy,the moment her hand touch mine,a current pass through my body(U can call me a pervert,whatever *winks*),her hands were so soft, she start copy,after a while the lecturer stopped.
"Lets have a brief test"
The lecturer said aloud
Soon the hall turn to a market place everybody shouting, urging the lecturer not to conduct it,which he turn deaf ear to,
"Everybody tear a sheet of paper and write your name,reg number and dept" the lecturer said writing the question on the board
Everybody torn a sheet of paper,now the hall was very silent,i peeped at damsel paper to get her name and dept
At least i can add her up in facebook,and chat her,as a shy guy i collect girls number,chat them up on facebook or whats app and become their friend so things won't be awkward when we meet in person,i hate rejection,after peeping i saw her name
O***** S***** Clarice
55*******
Chemistry
"Awwwwwwwwwn,her name too is beautiful" i said in my mind
Then i focus on the test,it was simple,i finish,destroy,scatter the test destiny like my friends usually say after test and exam..

Damsel was already packing her stuff in her bag
"Haaa,this girl must not pass me by" i said in my mind,i was already sweating
" how was the test?" I said with a shaking voice
"It was fine,not too hard" she said smiling,Gosh those pink lips coupled with white teeth
"Good so u are in what dept"
"Chemistry"
"M in microbiology,whats the name"
"Clarice"
"M kayode"
"It is nice meeting U
I said stretching my hand for an hand shake and she took it,that current passed through my body again,i quickly released her soft hand before she think am desperate
"Its my pleasure",she said standing up to leave
I then remember one tip tunde once told me never to request for a girl's phone number,she might give me or say she don't give strangers number or any excuse,instead i should just ask her in more of a command or statement, this will put her in a tight corner,worst she can do is giving you a wrong number(guys una dae hear me so,and for the ladies make una no vex cos i open una yansh outside,though it might not walk for everybody)...

"Your number" i said holding and looking at my phone ready to press it
She paused for some seconds
"08134******"
"Yayyy,it worked"
I said in my mind,i call her immediately to verify the number,girls can be very wicked sometimes,she picked the phone from her bag and cut it,then we walked outside,and went our separate ways.

I got home after like one hour,due to the queue and traffic jam,tunde i yet to be back.
I way lying on the bed,thinking about clarice,don't want to call her yet,she is very beautiful and endowed more than maryam but i doubt if she will be more brilliant,i was still thinking when a call came through..
Me- hello maryam
My- how far
Me-fine,U are now in school shey
My- yes,thats Why i called U,i miss some notes and i will need it.
Me- no p then guess we will meet in school then
My- thanks bye ehe cut the call
Tomorrow is another day....

......to be continue

2 Likes

Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Okay.
Ride on.
okay,have updated
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
critism,corrections are welcomed
and u ghost readers reading without commenting,there is God ooo
no even word of encouragement

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by jobgbemi(m): 5:55am On Feb 04, 2016
Guy, I dey follow U. Just some spelling errors n tenses for now. continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Write And Secret To Passing Toefl Exams At One Sitting / DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD / Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.