Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Life Of An Abuja Boy - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of An Abuja Boy (12794 Views)

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Life Of A Star (a Celebrity Story) / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by horpheyemih6(m): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2016
kayswag I beg now
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by horpheyemih6(m): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2016
kayswag you never finish your exam..... I beg make you starve us jare
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
kaybee....hw fa u nw....u still deh abj nw kayswag
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Episode 10

The next day
Everything was just going fine as usual, though i was a bit quiet and thinking about what tunji told me to do,after lecture i just sat down and keep thinking, before a voice brought me back from my thoughts....
It was cynthia
Cyn-hi,U are unusually quick today,hope no problem
Me-no problem
Cyn-U can talk to me,U know
Me-let me ask U something
Cyn-Shoot
Me-there is this guy,he have a close friend and like her,and wants a relationship
Cyn-okay
Me-So this guy tell her his feelings, which she reject that she prefer him as a friend
Cyn-okay,go on
Me-but this guy can't stop thinking about her,so he tried his luck again,this girl flare up and choose to have her as his friend or they should went separately, so what do U advice this guy to do?
Cyn-hmmmm,this a strong one,since she don't want a love relationship, i think he should move on,Cus' if she date him out of pity or sympathy, and it won't be good,so he should move on and continue their platonic friendship
Me-thats the problem, he just can't stop thinking about her
Cyn-maybe he can give her some space and try again much later, so she can decide
Me-that should do,thanks very much
Cyn-U are welcome
Me-So are U going home now
Cyn-yea

I Packed my books and we head out,board a cab and got home.
I got to our room and eat,i picked my phone and dialled maryam's number...
She picked
Me-hello
MY-hw far
Me-am cool and U
My-fine
Me-so are U chanced tomorrow
My-yes,why are U asking
Me-erm..erm..maybe we can go out
My-go out?,where
Me-lets just meet in a place and talk U know,we are not seeing each other nowadays
My-so where are we meeting
Me-iya yusuf or u have any suggestions
My-is this like a date or what
Me-kinda,and there is nothing bad taking Ur friend out,for catching up U know
My- *laughs* U are not serious i swear,U should just have come out clean,instead of beating around the bush
Me-busted!!,lets say its a date then
My-no p then
Me- no p,like U are coming abi
My-yea
Me-is 6pm okay by U
My-yes
Me-see U tomorrow then
My-okay
I end the call,my plans are going smoothly.

***FASTFORWARD***
THE FOLLOWING DAY

I wore a blue jeans,a white shirt,and a white sneakers, i looked into the mirror and was satisfied, i set out to iya yusuf restaurant, i got there 5:55pm,i sat in a corner waiting for maryam,i become restless,after 30mins i did not see her,then a young fair lady open the door,wearing a blue top and black jeans her hair neatly packed,looking gorgeous, i grasped at the angel approaching me..
Maryam(my)- sorry am late
Her voice brought me out from my fantasy
Me-ohh,U are looking very gorgeous

She blushed
My-thanks U are not bad too
Me-so what do U want to eat
My-anything
I called the waiter and order for fried rice and chicken
We eat and discuss many things ranging from politics, school,et.c

By 8:20pm,i settled our bill and we went out
My-thanks for this wonderful evening
Me-its my pleasure
We stand and wait for bike,
Maryam,i called her,turning to look me,i jammed my lips against her's,they were soft and tasty,i draw her closer,holding her tight,feeling her b@obs against my chest,my body were electrified,she was very surprised, she did not resist nor did she kissed back,it was akward,i was about to pull away when she kissed me with full force, we kissed passionately, then we french kiss,our tongues twisting together, the kiss was intense,she moan in between, i break the kiss and hugged her tight,she was breathing heavily

"l know i can never be the perfect one. I'll never always be there.I may fail to make you smile at times, but there is one thing I could do. I could be the person I am, for you. I love you dear

And i will wait for U,i will wait till U feel the same"

I say those words to her ears
I pull away,i called a bike,give him 500 naira to take her home, i peck her and said goodnight, which murmured Goodnight back,the bike man zoom off,i took a bike too,i got home and met nobody at home,i was very happy,the kiss keep replaying in my head,i slept with a wide smile......

.......to be continued
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Emzyme:
kaybee....hw fa u nw....u still deh abj nw kayswag

am now in ilorin,just left abuja
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
horpheyemih6:
kayswag you never finish your exam..... I beg make you starve us jare

i have, sorry for the delay,am back now,thanks for sticking around
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Weirdman:
Come update na kayswag... Nice story though
welcome hope u are enjoying the story
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by horpheyemih6(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Thnks Kaybe....... More Ink To Ur Pen
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by olamixx(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2016
please don't forget to mention me when you update the next chapter
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oya shoot
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by Imoletide(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Interesting story bruhh...are you an undergraduate in Unilorin?
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by gentlesinna(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
oya okada drop me here...

Waiter abeg bring me one bottle of origin make I tek dey watch hw my guy go tek straaff maryam grin
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Imoletide:
Interesting story bruhh...are you an undergraduate in Unilorin?

Yes
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by Weirdman: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
kayswag726:

Yes
come update na ah ah kilode... Abeg
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Episode 11

Things were going fine,me and maryam called ourselves often, though she had not yet given me any reply,if she will date me or not.
One cool Friday,in the morning,i have no lectures,just relaxing on my bed,browsing on my laptop,then i heard a knock,without reply the person enter...
It was cynthia
Cyn-boy,U are just enjoying Ur life here
Me-enjoying ke,how
Cyn-since there is no lecture U were just flexing on Ur own U did not call me
Me-haa no vex
Cyn-so whats up
Me-as U can see,am just browsing
Cyn-remember there is mat112 in the afternoon
Me-i know,so what brings U here
Cyn-am just bored,no light
Me-haa,what of Esther
Cyn-she is sleeping, which latest film do U have now
Me-mad max
Cyn-abeg put am fast
Me-easy girl

I put the film,we lie close to eachother on the watching the film and gisting,after 30mins the laptop battery run down.
I took my phone and start chatting on whats app,suddenly she grabbed my phone and quickly stood up trying to see who am chatting with,i follow suit trying to prevent her from reading it,i chased her around the room,i caught her and struggled to collect it from her till we landed on the bed,i was on top her,tickling her,she was laughing hard till i successfully collect my phone and sat back on the bed,she was breathing hard,she rise and in a swift motion she pulled my head towards her and kissed my lips passionately,i couldn't resist,i kissed her back,i know i shouldn't but the kiss was so tensed,i pull all the power in me and pull away..
"Whats that for" i said
"Am..am...really
Sorry i just can't help it,gotta go now,see U later"
She ran out of the room,i just laid back on my bed wondering...
"Did she have a crush on me"
"Our relationship is on a platonic level"
"Is it just a mistake or a one time thing"

...to be continue
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Weirdman:
come update na ah ah kilode... Abeg

lol,bro cool down,i just dropped something, tomorrow i promises u guys,two long update, am less busy for now i will update frequently,stay tune
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
gentlesinna:
oya okada drop me here...

Waiter abeg bring me one bottle of origin make I tek dey watch hw my guy go tek straaff maryam grin

welcome bro
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Oya shoot
longest time,how have u been
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
olamixx:
please don't forget to mention me when you update the next chapter
welcome bro
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by Imoletide(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
kayswag726:

Yes
we could hang-out sometimes if you don't mind,i stay at Oke-Odo too.
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by Royal58(m): 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
story sweet,oya flow for us
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2016
Imoletide:
we could hang-out sometimes if you don't mind,i stay at Oke-Odo too.

No p
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2016
Royal58:
story sweet,oya flow for us

welcome bro
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2016
**lits last wrap**

chai ,u don fall my hand ooo
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2016
negusnagasti89:
**lits last wrap**

chai ,u don fall my hand ooo **lits last wrap**

chai ,u don fall my hand ooo
baba wetin ur boy do now
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2016
Episode 12

After what happened between me and Cynthia,she avoided me totally both in school and at home,we see each other from a far.
Since i can go to their room,Ibrahim and his friends room became my flexing point,after lectures every day,i go there,we gist,play,do other things.
One Saturday afternoon, i was washing my clothes in the back yard,then Cynthia and Esther came there to wash too,Esther start asking me why am i not coming to there room again,i told her i was quite busy,i promise them i will come later,we gisted and wash,Cynthia was silent all through, after washing i retire to my room and slept off.
I woke up in the evening,pack my dried clothes in and wear some casual clothes,before i went to Esther's.
I knocked on their door,Cynthia opened it....

Me-hi,good evening
Cyn-evening
I entered, the room is very clean
Est-hw far
Me-am cool,just come to say hi
Est-thats good,U did not want to come here before if not i saw U this morning
Me-ohhh,i told U already now am very busy
Est-okay,no light now nothing to entertain us
Me-my laptop battery is dead
Est-will U eat semo and egusi,we are about cooking before U came
Me-erm erm okay
Est-cynthia why are U so quiet
Cyn-nothing,am just not feeling too okay
Me-eyaa sorry
Cyn-thanks
Est-U are not feeling fine,we were talking some minutes ago,anyway na U sabi,lets go and cook.

They both entered the kitchen, after some minutes they came back

Est-can U play scramble
Me-can i play scramble, girl U are talking to the heavyweight champion here
Est- *laughs* no mouth making lets play
She brought it out and we start playing, the three of,Cynthia stand up at interval to check the soup on the fire

Est-i won. *tongue's out'
Me-see U,Cus' i allow U to win
Est- see who is talking, lets go again

I beat her three time,then she surrender, the game was becoming boring,she was not up to the task.

Est-wheeew,baba oooo,U just trash me anyhow
Me-i told U so
Est-i believe U
Me-so next time,dnt challenge me
Est- let us hear word because my morale is not high i could have beat U
Me- *laughs"
Est- so how is Ur girlfriend?
Two of looking at me waiting for my answer

Me-girlfriend? I don't have
Est-liar
Me-seriously i don't or U have seen me with any girl
Est-so as U this handsome and brilliant, U did not have a girlfriend
Me-having a girlfriend is not like a trophy or anything, its better this way,i dont want some girls drama,so i can concentrate
Est-hmmm,food is ready,lets it
Me-finally,the aroma have been torturing my nostril since

The two laugh and enter the kitchen,and come back with a plate of semo and soup,we started eating,the food was hot,i was sweating profusely

Est-why don't U off Ur shirt,see as U are sweating
Me-nah,i don't want what happened in south Africa then to repeat itself
Est-U are not serious
Me-by the way the food is delicious

I off my shirt remaining singlet,we finished eating and lie on the bed fanning ourselves,then Esther phone ring and she picked it,after answering she said she want to meet a course mate for some notes,she picked her bag and step out.
The room became very silent
I sat up

Me-cynthia we need to talk
Cyn-okay
Me-what was that all about last week in my room,and U avoided me,both in school and at home
Cyn-guess i time i tell U
Me-tell me what

She sat up

Cyn-i just can help it,i have already fallen in love with,U are handsome,brilliant, U have all am looking in a guy,i wish we can start something meaningful, after that kiss i have not been myself
Me-U know we are friends right, i like U as a friend nothing more,more over i have someone
Cyn-hmmmm,but U said U did not have any girlfriend
Me-she will soon be
Cyn-ohhhh now i get,so the advice U were seeking some days back was about this same girl,why are U bothering Urself about some girl who did not give a flying fùck about U,am here for,just ask and U shall be given,and since that day i have been meaning to do this.

She pushed me to the bed and climb on top of me,she kiss me forcefully, i wantto push her away but she came on strong,soon i succumb and start kissing her back,she start kissing my neck,i was aroused,i was hard down below,i grabbed her bùtt,it was so soft and big,she have removed her top already, only with her bra and skirt,her bōobs were tempting, i grabbed them,they were hard,she resume kissing my lips,and try removing my singlet,then my mind drifted to maryam,i don't feel anything for Cynthia,or maybe lust and having sex with her now will make us attached, and she might emotionally blackmailed me,i know i have to stop but my body is saying otherwise, with all my will power i push her away before she pull my singlet off,she fall to my side,i can see the disappointing look in her eyes,i quickly wore my clothes,without any words i stepped out,i went back to my room and slept of...

.....to be continued
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by SunFlow(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2016
kayswag726:
Episode 12
KEEP IT COMING BRO. more red oil to u.
After what happened between me and Cynthia,she avoided me totally both in school and at home,we see each other from a far.
Since i can go to their room,Ibrahim and his friends room became my flexing point,after lectures every day,i go there,we gist,play,do other things.
One Saturday afternoon, i was washing my clothes in the back yard,then Cynthia and Esther came there to wash too,Esther start asking me why am i not coming to there room again,i told her i was quite busy,i promise them i will come later,we gisted and wash,Cynthia was silent all through, after washing i retire to my room and slept off.
I woke up in the evening,pack my dried clothes in and wear some casual clothes,before i went to Esther's.
I knocked on their door,Cynthia opened it....

Me-hi,good evening
Cyn-evening
I entered, the room is very clean
Est-hw far
Me-am cool,just come to say hi
Est-thats good,U did not want to come here before if not i saw U this morning
Me-ohhh,i told U already now am very busy
Est-okay,no light now nothing to entertain us
Me-my laptop battery is dead
Est-will U eat semo and egusi,we are about cooking before U came
Me-erm erm okay
Est-cynthia why are U so quiet
Cyn-nothing,am just not feeling too okay
Me-eyaa sorry
Cyn-thanks
Est-U are not feeling fine,we were talking some minutes ago,anyway na U sabi,lets go and cook.

They both entered the kitchen, after some minutes they came back

Est-can U play scramble
Me-can i play scramble, girl U are talking to the heavyweight champion here
Est- *laughs* no mouth making lets play
She brought it out and we start playing, the three of,Cynthia stand up at interval to check the soup on the fire

Est-i won. *tongue's out'
Me-see U,Cus' i allow U to win
Est- see who is talking, lets go again

I beat her three time,then she surrender, the game was becoming boring,she was not up to the task.

Est-wheeew,baba oooo,U just trash me anyhow
Me-i told U so
Est-i believe U
Me-so next time,dnt challenge me
Est- let us hear word because my morale is not high i could have beat U
Me- *laughs"
Est- so how is Ur girlfriend?
Two of looking at me waiting for my answer

Me-girlfriend? I don't have
Est-liar
Me-seriously i don't or U have seen me with any girl
Est-so as U this handsome and brilliant, U did not have a girlfriend
Me-having a girlfriend is not like a trophy or anything, its better this way,i dont want some girls drama,so i can concentrate
Est-hmmm,food is ready,lets it
Me-finally,the aroma have been torturing my nostril since

The two laugh and enter the kitchen,and come back with a plate of semo and soup,we started eating,the food was hot,i was sweating profusely

Est-why don't U off Ur shirt,see as U are sweating
Me-nah,i don't want what happened in south Africa then to repeat itself
Est-U are not serious
Me-by the way the food is delicious

I off my shirt remaining singlet,we finished eating and lie on the bed fanning ourselves,then Esther phone ring and she picked it,after answering she said she want to meet a course mate for some notes,she picked her bag and step out.
The room became very silent
I sat up

Me-cynthia we need to talk
Cyn-okay
Me-what was that all about last week in my room,and U avoided me,both in school and at home
Cyn-guess i time i tell U
Me-tell me what

She sat up

Cyn-i just can help it,i have already fallen in love with,U are handsome,brilliant, U have all am looking in a guy,i wish we can start something meaningful, after that kiss i have not been myself
Me-U know we are friends right, i like U as a friend nothing more,more over i have someone
Cyn-hmmmm,but U said U did not have any girlfriend
Me-she will soon be
Cyn-ohhhh now i get,so the advice U were seeking some days back was about this same girl,why are U bothering Urself about some girl who did not give a flying fùck about U,am here for,just ask and U shall be given,and since that day i have been meaning to do this.

She pushed me to the bed and climb on top of me,she kiss me forcefully, i wantto push her away but she came on strong,soon i succumb and start kissing her back,she start kissing my neck,i was aroused,i was hard down below,i grabbed her bùtt,it was so soft and big,she have removed her top already, only with her bra and skirt,her bōobs were tempting, i grabbed them,they were hard,she resume kissing my lips,and try removing my singlet,then my mind drifted to maryam,i don't feel anything for Cynthia,or maybe lust and having sex with her now will make us attached, and she might emotionally blackmailed me,i know i have to stop but my body is saying otherwise, with all my will power i push her away before she pull my singlet off,she fall to my side,i can see the disappointing look in her eyes,i quickly wore my clothes,without any words i stepped out,i went back to my room and slept of...

.....to be continued
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2016
baba wetin ur boy do now

Why u nor bleep her na? shey Maryam come take cctv follow you ni?
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
negusnagasti89:

baba wetin ur boy do now

Why u nor bleep her na? shey Maryam come take cctv follow you ni?

lol,just keep following, more to come
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
kayswag726:
longest time,how have u been
Fine. Good to have you back.
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by SunFlow(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
kayswag726:

lol,just keep following, more to come
Kilode oga? I don grow grey hair while waiting
Re: Life Of An Abuja Boy by kayswag726: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Fine. Good to have you back.

thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD / Nairaland Authors And Their Books (Updated 15th September, 2023) / Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.