Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional (1481 Views)

People Who Attended Private School Are More Emotional Than... / Guys Do You Really Agree That Guys Are More Emotional Than Ladies And Why? / Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by ruffbob(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2006
based on the reply on an ealier topic why men don't wait for sex revaeled, most folks said that most cheeks contribute nothing to relationships rather than sex so i want to ask, the girls and the guys who care more emotional about their ralationship. pls limit ur reply to the nigeria view.
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by rawlings(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2006
girls
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by ruffbob(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2006
in the post i refered 2, the majority of responds goes to the girls contribute mostly sex so is sex being emotional or wat. pls rawlings get ur reasons or undecided
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by naija4life(f): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2006
Will we ever get tired of talking about GIRLS AND SEX, mmmmhh, no i don't think so grin cry
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by CrazyMan(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2006
You don't need a Prophet to tell you that it’s girls. Co’s they cry a lot when they find true love.
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by Free(f): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2006
Guys tongue
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by naija4life(f): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2006
crazykid:

they cry a lot when they find true love.

LMAO!!!
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by ruffbob(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2006
crazykid:

You don't need a Prophet to tell you that it’s girls. Co’s they cry a lot when they find true love.
tongue this is getting interesting lipsrsealed but i think since the guys pays the dues and the runnings i guess they should be given the credit
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2006
lol grin intresting
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by 190: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2008
men me sef i COMFUSE o, weda na me or my Gf i nor com knw again o,
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by chika98: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2008
Men are grin
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by whatever90(f): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2008
rawlings:

girls

crazykid:

see una mouth like gals abi girls
wat do u have to say 'bout u confused species called men? undecided
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by tope2000(f): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2008
whatever90:

see una mouth like gals abi girls
what do u have to say 'bout u confused species called men? undecided

lmao

@topic
it dependz on individual not sex undecided
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by DavidDylan(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2008
who resurrected this post?
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by Deshannel(m): 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2008
Lol. Since 2006. Guess its blast from d past.
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by Akinagirl(f): 12:26am On Nov 24, 2008
Lol.
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 24, 2008
Men. . . .esp. NL men ~roll eyes~
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by H2O2: 12:53am On Nov 24, 2008
This is a no-brainer wink
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by smile4kenn(m): 6:19am On Nov 24, 2008
Report and research shows that men are more emotional than women
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by oluomok(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2008
Their is ageneral trend that men are moved by what they see and women always move by what ther hear,
Guy can be more emotional that ladies expect in some cases where some ladies has more romatic feelings always

Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by Easybaby(f): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2008
gals are emotional while guys are motional tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by sexyLeamon(f): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2008
girls offcourse
Re: Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional by smile4kenn(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2008
girls are more emotional in all aspect

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know I Am In Love / Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? / Pretence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.