Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? (3411 Views)

Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians? / Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... / Are Men More Faithful Than Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by duality(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2010
It’s a general assumption that the female folks are the weaker s, ex but how true is this. Especially when it has to do with matters of the heart. From the emotional angle, who is the stronger and weaker s, ex. obviously, both react differently emotionally. Are the men more emotional than the women? Or is it the other way round? What do you guys think about this. Let’s talk.

This thought was born from an incident that occurred during my days on campus. I had this calm, humble , quiet, reserved and respectful girl friend. Honestly, then I used to be a HARD man. One day something happened and this girl confronted me instantly. I was SHOCKED, for 5 mins I was speechless and really dazed. I thought for a while, who just spoke to me ? What just happened? I regained myself thereafter and got the issue sorted out. but any time I remember this incident it brings out a smile but I’ve never told any one the reason.
So guys, lets talk. lets bring in perspectives to this issue.
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by omega25red(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2010
there is no measure for who is more emotional than who
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by Mudley313: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
both can be as emotional as the other but males are brought up to outwardly conceal theirs more; only sissy males overtly display emotions like a female
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 30, 2010
what a question,
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by vivaladiva(f): 6:14am On Jun 30, 2010
someone is in desperate need of a job, i mean wat the eff
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by eloii: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2010
Both of them are emotional, but the male show out more than the female's own
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by oisehumen(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2010
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by Kennyblues(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2010
vivaladiva:

someone is in desperate need of a job, i mean wat the eff

I wonder. what is emotion without a source of livelyhood
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by bash673(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2010
Even though women are more reserved, i think it also has to do with an individual being either an introvert or extrovert.
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by Kennyblues(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2010
bash673:

Even though women are more reserved, i think it also has to do with an individual being either an introvert or extrovert.

Whatever! this thread sucks.

Moderator, please move it
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by earlalright(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2010
men are emotional but not to be compared to women. our lives as men revolves more around logic, but for women, round emotions
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by sley4life(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2010
I dont think so
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by denony(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2010
no measures
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by Shinatu: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2010
earlalright:

men are emotional but not to be compared to women. our lives as men revolves more around logic, but for women, round emotions

I have heard this statement over and over again that I am beginning to wonder, what the definition of logic is in the minds of people.

A definition of Logic I found is ''reason or sound judgment, as in utterances or actions: There wasn't much logic in her move'' .

If this definition is right, please what is logical (or of sound judgement) about some decisions men make e.g

sleeping with the housemaid, secretary, girl next door or having affairs generally?. From what I gathered, a woman (at least most) would think about the effect such actions would have on her family and keep her emotions in place.
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by CarlosVent(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2010
women r 98% more dan men
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by Ranoscky(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2010
*yanwns*. . .mschew. whatever!!!
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by kobikwelu(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2010
men are more emotional

they just tend to bottle things up

or find other ways to channel things
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by jalether(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
What's next. Do men enjoy shopping more than women grin
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by lexibaba(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2010
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by mamagee3(f): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2010
omega25red:

there is no measure for who is more emotional than who
You're really blasting the English Language. grin grin

More like "Emotions can't be measured by gender" wink cheesy
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by landtraza(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2010
i think ladies are 99.99 percent more emotional to men. wink
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by Blazay(m): 2:38am On Jul 01, 2010
Just about the same. But shown in different ways.
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by 9jafreak: 4:24am On Jul 01, 2010
[size=14pt]HEAR THIS:

This thread looks silly on the surface but alludes to the MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION yet about the MYSTICAL Animal called Man.

Are men even emotional at all?

Yes we are. But we tend to CONCEAL our emotions. The more troubled a man gets, the quieter he becomes. Generally, women do the reverse. A woman will SPEAK IT, even SPARK IT OFF once it really starts to bother her.

A regular guy will withdraw into his inner cave. Sadly, many of us never come out again until we figure it out (and most don't).

So we die ---with our lips closed.

Hear more:
[/size] http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3087083315972991620#
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by ngel0v3(m): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2010
Naturally and truthfully, men are designed to be naturally more emotional than women. Why?

Because men are supposed to be the lovers - meaning that women aren't really designed to show love. Women can cherish someone very much and are supposed to respect the guys, but they aren't built to display love,
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by AyoAina: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2010
@ngel0v3:

Naturally and truthfully, men are designed to be naturally more emotional than women. Why?

Because men are supposed to be the lovers - meaning that women aren't really designed to show love. Women can cherish someone very much and are supposed to respect the guys, but they aren't built to display love,

Even the bible says
Husband - Love your wives

Wife - Submit yourselves unto your ownHusband
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by vescucci(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2010
In a few words I'd say humans are humans. Men are emotional just as women are. An average man only has more control over it than an average woman. So a man hitting his wife is probably a coward and a woman hitting her husband is probably spoilt.
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by MyneWhite1(f): 1:11am On Jul 02, 2010
There should be no stereotype as we all know now that all individuals are different. Some men are so emotional than any woman you can think of.
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by ma1ik: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2010
Women just know how to show emotion more, men are taught to supress there emotions.
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by uglybetty: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2010
When the bible talks about Women being the weaker one ,not in these contex.For me, men are very emotional.
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by MrAnus: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2010
i cry only if my babe refuse to give me toto
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by Agibecky: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2010
LET ME PUT THIS IN CAPS.

WOMEN ARE NATURALLY MORE EMOTIONAL THAN MEN.

NO NEED TO EVEN DEBATE THIS.
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by MrAnus: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2010
yes men love Womanliness, women love stick

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat / Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand / Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.