Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why Do Ladies Stay With Me When There's Money To Spend But Left Me As Mugu ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Stay With Me When There's Money To Spend But Left Me As Mugu ? (557 Views)

My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Stay With Me When There's Money To Spend But Left Me As Mugu ? by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
I Found out that all the ladies i have dated always be there for me when there's money to spend but start complaining and left me when
there's no money again on me?

am tired of going into any serious relationship because of ladies fake way of life but let me continue enjoying the $ex only thing
they provide for me shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay With Me When There's Money To Spend But Left Me As Mugu ? by Lordskyes(m): 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
I Found out that all the ladies i have dated always be there for me when there's money to spend but start complaining and left me when
there's no money again on me?
MMS...
Mugu Money Spender
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay With Me When There's Money To Spend But Left Me As Mugu ? by geesilver(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Simply because you are a typical definition of a MUGU. No beef.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay With Me When There's Money To Spend But Left Me As Mugu ? by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
LADIES LOVE MONEY & READY TO GIVE YOU $EX ANY HOW YOU WANT IT grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay With Me When There's Money To Spend But Left Me As Mugu ? by youngberry001(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
long hissing......mchewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay With Me When There's Money To Spend But Left Me As Mugu ? by Emac34: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Real MUGU indeed
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay With Me When There's Money To Spend But Left Me As Mugu ? by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things / Ladies, Must Know Facts You Should Know When Guys Are In Love / My Father In-law Defrauded Me, Jobless Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.