Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) (4056 Views)

See The Shocking Thing This Man Does EachTime His Girlfriend Is Menstruating(pic / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by NEHLIVE: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2016

Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by NEHLIVE: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Speechless!
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by Kayoski(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
she is sex starved and indirectly advertising herself for sex, but using religion as a cover up..

cc : Lalasticlala , oya come lunch is served..

9 Likes

Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
oun re ni Ejo e ko Luuuubish & Nansense
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hope this one didn't escape from a mental home?
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by tkpoint2(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
What?
Some people are just serving God without knowing Him.
God said His thought towards us is of peace....to have an expected end

God does not do evil, He is peace
His Loving kindness shall not elude me and you reading this. AMEN
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
rotflmao
nice perspective
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
undecided this muslim girl/woman is obviously fanatic to stupor.. What an idiot.. Allah's plan for your Life?? Oh.. So your own God plans bad for you abi? Smh..
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by Adebolade(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
She is stupid as Bleep..
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
She's simply crazy, dumb, dimwitted, psycho, brain-deficient And Amazingly deluded...lipsrsealed

Like who says that??shocked
it's just like saying "If my husband cheats, I wouldn't say anything.. coz it's Allah's plan for me?" Total Hogwash!angry

LoL! if God was really that way....to hell with RELIGION! i'd rather be A bloody atheist/satanist/witch/money ritualist/cultist/thief/stripper And A well known Hoe!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by tempem: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:
Hope this one didn't escape from a mental home?
why is everyone bashing the girl?
And you guys all believed in destiny, Imagine!! That means you don't understand your beliefs.

Those who are allowed to bash the girl are only those who don't believe in predestiny...

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by tempem: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
mistytohcute:
rotflmao

nice perspective

Sound reasoning, if you are real...
What made you come to that conclusion?
want to hear you out.
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
She's on the Rader for ISIS
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by cruzita(f): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
make this girl no near naija oooo because rapists go line up for her door like people wey wan go register dia mtn sim
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by oloriooko(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
NEHLIVE:
She has since deleted it!

the delusion of religion, absolute nonsense angry
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by scampy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
I pity her. If awon boys handle her, na she go dey beg police to make sure they arrest them.
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by Fraih(f): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
She's simply crazy, dumb, dimwitted, psycho, brain-deficient And Amazingly deluded...lipsrsealed

it's just like saying "If my husband cheats, I wouldn't say anything.. coz it's Allah's plan for me?" Total Hogwash!angry

LoL! if God was really that way....to hell with RELIGION! i'd rather be A bloody atheist/satanist/witch/money ritualist/cultist/thief/stripper And A well known Hoe!!! cool

Ma"am, you don vex o
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by FlySly05: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:
oun re ni
Ejo e ko
Luuuubish & Nansense

Translation biko
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
FlySly05:

Translation biko
Lol oun re means she's sick Ejo e ko- not her fault Lubbish- rubbish Nansense- nonsense The reason for this is because she didn't make any sense
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by knostbrown01(m): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
See mentality....
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by TheAziz: 12:58am On Jan 12, 2016
maybe she's tipsy, Allah doesn't plan bad things for his servants, we cause our tribulation ourself
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by Holywizard: 1:35am On Jan 12, 2016
may allah suck ur pucsy & give u head. daughter of jezebel
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 12, 2016
She's a kid angry undecided
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by nanauju(f): 6:18am On Jan 12, 2016
I didn't see dis undecided
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2016
Who rape's malu chicks anyway? Pls shift .
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by FlySly05: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Lol oun re means she's sick
Ejo e ko- not her fault
Lubbish- rubbish
Nansense- nonsense
The reason for this is because she didn't make any sense

Now I get it, couldn't make head or tail out of that earlier. Sounded like espanola to me lol
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by JustCare: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

so i can outrightly call you a HOE cool
Re: OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
FlySly05:

Now I get it, couldn't make head or tail out of that earlier. Sounded like espanola to me lol
Lol

(1) (Reply)

The Lesson Teacher-a Story / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Adult Video With Married Woman (photos) / Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.