Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him (3227 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by agathacally: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Dear Eligible Spinsters in Nigeria, any Man Who Doesn't Pass at Least 10 out of These Tests is not a Husband Material

We realized that unlike our parents times it's very hard to identify the ONE because of social media, wedding pressures, most boys chasing  after girls for just sex. Are there still loving traditional men out there?
Here are a few tests you can run on a prospective husband or lover.

1--Wake him up at 3am for prayer session. Tell him it's your daily routine and he has to do it.

2--Tell him you are not a Virgin but you can't have sex with him till he puts a ring on it.

3--Tell him you want to quit your full time job and be a makeup artist and see how supportive he is of your dreams

5--Ask him for money on the first date and see how willing he is to give.

6--Come up with a problem that needs solution and see if he moves to bring up one for you.

7--Tell him you can't cook but that you will learn if he is ready to take classes with you

8--Tell him you slept with his best friend on April fools day and see how quick he is to react. Will he trust you?

9--Tell him to stop hanging out with his fronds at night except he is willing to let you hang out with yours at odd hours too

10--Tell him that his mother should not come to the house without permission. Let's see how much he respects your privacy concerns

11--Tell him to shave his beard if he has one. Let's see if he's wiling to make sacrifices for you.

12--Ask him for the password to his phones and laptops to see how committed he is to the relationship

13--Tell him he can't watch football channels anymore as it doesn't entice you

14--Tell him you sold his favorite property maybe a watch or his car and see how he acts when angry. Will he raise his hands on you?

15--Lastly, tell him your mom and siblings will move in with you after marriage and that he will take care of their financial needs.

Ladies trust me. try this. You will thank me later. Watch his facial Expressions and body language you will get the true "ID" persona / archetypes of your partner

This article was inspired by the self-centered pieced written by Joro Olumofin who claims to be a "Love Doctor". Women should be treated better.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by tolugar: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2017
H
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by chiefolododo(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2017
In summary chain him , if he no free leave him , ba?
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by midehi2(f): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2017
pour him hot water, if he no complain, marry him shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by FvckShiT(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Fůcking bullshįt

3 Likes

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by KunleSteel: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2017
Tell him to give you all his decision-making ability

2 Likes

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by Nne5: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2017
undecided
Some of the steps are purely ridiculous.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2017
All dis bcoz of marriage?
just mould him urself

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by dacblogger: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2017
I pity people who will pay attention to those...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by Purpletee(f): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2017
lol
All this does not matter, relationships aren't one sided, neither is it selfish...understanding, love and trust counts the most...meanwhile

op nice write up, me sef lemme go and look for Bobo to test.
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by zynellsmum(f): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2017
hahahahahaha...your countering joro....nice one..
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by Sugarboyy(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by doctimonyeka(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Lwkmd... U neva chichunchin.... U go just go marry ursef.... See ya plenty yeye test cum exams....

World people...
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by joceey(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2017
One funny thing about some many ladies they give advice that they themselves can't do......I don't support the one of he must take permission before the Mum can come to the house.. angry which kind thing be that don't worry someday you will have a son and the wife will tell you to collect permission before you come grin when you never marry the man and you they give am all this condition haba

2 Likes

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Testing 1...2...3. Will they even wait to take this tests.
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by EmmySparky(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Try all these and get ready to remain a spinster at 40

2 Likes

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by solbinho: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
@op you don mad

1 Like

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Rubbish!!! What else after the test?

1 Like

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by FBInairaland: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
lol
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by Splinz(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
undecided... What is this strange things you're saying to our ears!??

1 Like

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by Udoka89: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
And you begin to wonder why a lot of ladies out there are still single

2 Likes

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by OTRebirth: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
midehi2:
pour him hot water, if he no complain, marry him shocked shocked

Lolz. . . Are you planning to get married to a weakling or dumass niccur? Like
Husband: *touches wife a$$ in bed *
Wife: *slaps husband and say * can't you take permission from me before touching my thing anyhow
Husband: Sorry honey *with a dumb smile*
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by Dagaya(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
You must be a fool...
To stop my mom from coming over?
To stop me from watching man utd matches
To stop me from all that jargon u posted up der, just to see my reaction to know if am marriageable??
I repeat again..you must be a fool.
All these kind of stupid rules are what make many ladies still single today.
Lemme repeat it again, one last time... You must be a fool

2 Likes

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by CeeJay9ja(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Our parents were not given procedures. This generation is dumb undecided
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by PrickGetSize(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Joke of the century. wink
Even your fellow spinsters would curse you for this advice.
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by eitsei(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
This OP and those who believe in this post are on a long thing kiss
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by enniewest(f): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol
Really funny article grin
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by enniewest(f): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dagaya:
You must be a fool...
To stop my mom from coming over?
To stop me from watching man utd matches
To stop me from all that jargon u posted up der, just to see my reaction to know if am marriageable??
I repeat again..you must be a fool.
All these kind of stupid rules are what make many ladies still single today.
Lemme repeat it again, one last time... You must be a fool
Am sure you did not call joro olumofin a fool when he posted that ridiculous, annoying and crazy article undecided
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by ednut1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
story, woman cos of money ,societal, age and peer pressure marry the most useless men and pray God will make things well angry angry.

1 Like

Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by Greedgod: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
ednut1:
story, woman cos of money ,societal, age and peer pressure marry the most useless men and pray God will make things well angry angry.
bros ur reasoning dy sweet my oesophagus; i for like hangout with u
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by ednut1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Greedgod:
bros ur reasoning dy sweet my oesophagus; i for like hangout with u
i for like hangout if u be babe tongue grin
Re: Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him by Greedgod: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
ednut1:
i for like hangout if u be babe tongue grin
lol, pussy no dy belleful you? Lol, babes no dy gree hangout with dudes - dudes dy find gurl to hangout with. LOL na wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry / Igbo Man Arrives Swaziland Few Hours After Swazi King’s Five Wives Incentives / Is This An Insult Or Love? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.