Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall (843 Views)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies / Why Can't She Leave Me Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
ladies, if u have a crush on him and he also have a crush on you, must he beg u to be his gf?
Re: Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall by obiorathesubtle: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
undecided I wonder ooooooo
Re: Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall by missKiffy(f): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
cheesy not a must, things can flow
Re: Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall by Holluwatarhyor(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Which kain handwriting be that,if I like a lady,I tell her straight away to avoid being a caretaker
Re: Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Holluwatarhyor:
Which kain handwriting be that,if I like a lady,I tell her straight away to avoid being a caretaker
some will change their behaviour towards u, if u tell them that
Re: Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall by 25omega(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
lilzcee:
ladies, if u have a crush on her and he also have a crush on you, must he beg u to be his gf?
i see your point but the track record of our Nigerian brothers stop women from being proactive. if a woman approaches you that she likes you, chances are you will call her a LovePeddler and wonder how many other guys she approaches like that.

Also our macho culture wants a man to approach a lady and tell her all the things you can give her before she lets you smash so.....
Re: Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
It's better to tell so you know where you stand so you don't end in friendzone
Re: Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall by lampardizik(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
duh...
is that a question
how else would you make it official?
Re: Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall by Monalisa185(f): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
how can she read the writing 'in' the wall when she can't enter inside the wall? so the best option is to beg hertongue...
Re: Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
lilzcee:
ladies, if u have a crush on her and he also have a crush on you, must he beg u to be his gf?
Why should you beg a woman to be your girlfriend?

Aren't you a man? Aren't you the one that will spend your money on her? LOL. Guys on Nairaland are hillarious.
Re: Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall by pweetychyka(f): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
lilzcee:
ladies, if u have a crush on him and he also have a crush on you, must he beg u to be his gf?

Lemme go n sort for advices outside NL... brb!
Until den, kindly make correction on d bolded... wink

(1) (Reply)

Lol. See What This Ghanaian Girl Wrote As She Welcomed Her Man Home / An Advice Needed! She Wan Use My Head / Help! I'm Too Emotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.