Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae (36666 Views)

Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / Editorial: Chief Falae And The Fulani Bogey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by walezy14(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Chief is not telling the truth because the money was deposited in his personal account and not party account. abeg return the money o. no story
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Leke001: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
honestly I like the idea of the so called "fighting corruption"...but please,I ask those who're being fanatical over this issues to tell me if APC funded their electioneering with their salaries...if the blind lead the blind,they'll both end up in the ditch...no politician is worth it.
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Ndolarr: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Very sad indeed that adults with wives and children at home can talk like this! For crying out loud, was any agreement signed on the political alliance between SDP and PDP? Why was it not made public considering the publicity that accompanied SDP's adoption of Jonathan as their candidate for the 2015 presidential election? How was the N100 million shared? Any evidence of the sharing among SDP state chapters? How did PDP and SDP arrive at N100 million as 'purchase price' of their political alliance? Falae's explanation is rubbish!! He and his party should refund the N100 million if they still have any hon our left! The money apparently was not used for productive purposes, rather it increased money in circulation, thereby fueling inflation and naira depreciation and further impoverishing the poor masses! Baba Falae, you are a Yoruba elder! Yet, you allowed greed to rubbish your status! Shameful indeed!

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by oluwaahmed: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
BlackPeni5:

The old fool ate yam....He must return it.

So if you steal my car and sell it, then the person who bought it should keep it abi? Since he is not the one that stole it.

theV0ice is a big fool for writing what he did.
So if I successfully buy d stolen car & change d particulars to my name all tru den sell it 2 anoda person as my own car, will I den tell police 2 go carry d 3rd buyer after I must hav bn caught? Did d 3rd buyer knw d car was stolen even tho he bot it relatively cheap?
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by 8686(m): 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
It would have been better if he didn't receive any money at all. All these agbayas helped squander the fortunes of Nigeria. Regardless of the source its taxpayers money and they should be dashed 300yrs in prison. Let them serve the no of years they can. Nonsense with condiments.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Your mouth is running presently. Shortly you will have a running stomach!! How so shameless a man so close to meeting his creator can be!!! A man who eats sandpaper should prepare to stool blood!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
ojesymsym:
Hmmm. A new twist. Oya Anenih, Falae say make u answer ur papa name.
cool

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by tuna4servi(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Fact but....
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by SirShymexx: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
But seriously, why should he refund the money?

The money was given to his party for election campaign and the source is inconsequential. That's a case they can't win against him in a court of law, since he has a political party and prior to the election, the party aligned with PDP, in support of GEJ.

He should refund the money when Buhari also refund the money Tinubu stole from Lagos to bankroll APC and his election campaign. I'm sure the funds APC used for the election didn't drop from the sky.

Anyway, why aren't they troubling GEJ, and his finance minister? These folks are clowns. Just let the old man be. grin
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by jaz(m): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
I'm not sure a lot of us are thinking straight. Apologies. We get swayed by updates and words. Falae says he collected money belonging to the nigerian government from someone and therefore can't return it. Does that clear the guilt of having shared in the loot of public funds ?
There is a term called KYC. Know your client. What background checks can they substantiate to show that they made efforts to crosscheck if the monies collected were not from govt purse as the funds were received from people in the executive with access to public funds.
Can you tell a policeman that the money of the plaintiff was not collected from the plaintiff but from his friend and the policeman will say oga you're free to go ?
Falae argument only further shows that he is guilty without remorse and the arm of the law should do the needful
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Tabiola(f): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
hehehehe...the struggle is real..... dont return it jooor,
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by phreakabit(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
[size=18pt]Simply put : The Money E av henter hay voice mails![/size]

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by gossipatrol(f): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
BlackPeni5:

So if you steal my car and sell it, then the person who bought it should keep it abi? Since he is not the one that stole it.
yes Mr man. The buyer has bonfide claim if he didnt know the car was stolen. I do am for commercial and land law. If thats d only thing I remember grin
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Oga you go vomit the money by the time EFCC hand catch u

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Kgdavid(m): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
BlackPeni5:

It's not quite the same. If you steal money and spend it, one can never request a purchase from the seller. One can only ask you to make a refund by all means but the seller is under no obligation to refund you anything.

And the argument chief False makes here is that his group of individuals performed a service for which they were paid. You can't hold them culpable for how the funds for their payment were raised anymore than you could ask the seller of a yahoo boy's hummer to refund the money they received.

It certainly won't hold up in a court of law.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by gossipatrol(f): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
BlackPeni5:

Don't be silly...It the car was stolen, there is no way the particulars given to you will be original. Remember the caveat emptor in business law....Buyers beware. If you buy something stolen without doing due diligence, it will be difficult if not impossible to recover your loss. Best case scenario is that you will avoid jail.
but in commercial law he has bonafide claim
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by gossipatrol(f): 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Omotolu:
...prosecutors refer to that as aiding and abetting...
aiding and abetting what? Lol... its called "Contract" oga
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Sagamite(m): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
If the money was not paid into a SDP account and evidence is shown it was spent on party activities, then you better cough up the money.

Otherwise EFCC should carry his arsse to jail.

The first part is the most important. If he got the money in Ghana-must-go, then he is a criminal.
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by samguru(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Baba dis one no be fulani herdsmen,this one na fulani terminator,as u know say Buhari no get respect for rule of law on corruption mata.

Abeg go return d balance and sell part of ur farmland to pay up,b4 dis EFCC boys wey no get respect 4 agbalagba begin dey drag dt old body for dusty ground.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by EOOJ(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
jejemanito:
ehen then he should give the money back to Anenih who will give it to Dasuki who then will hand it over to EFCC

Wetin hard for there?

hahaha. Bros if i employ u as a labourer to break alot of rocks morning to nyt evry day. Afta al d stres and wahala, ur bin paid ur money den months later i kum bak and tel u to giv me d money i paid u kos i want to refund it, u go greegrin
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Firefire come and see ur afenifete people o. Tell this ol'man to return the money

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by spiralwedge(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
The fight is against corruption, not against ex-NSA. So either Dasuki or Anenih, please start by telling us how it was used and if tax was paid.

I heard he only delivered 5M to his party.
The ogun state chapter says he didn't receive kobo from the mere 5M and was not aware. That alone is enough to rope him in for corruption.

Lastly, no one is interested in stories. The government wants all the money back, because it was outrightly diverted. People (soldiers and civilians) died because of this nonsense.

If you purchase a stolen car. When caught you would return the car to the owner and the money paid is none of the business of the owner or the law-enforcers. You may even land in jail for buying a stolen car.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by 9jatatafo(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
This Dasukigate has now become a spider web catching any catchable

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by vicstar(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
STILL FIGHTING CORRUPTION grin Baba u knw what to do na, b4 "senior baba" descends on u

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Eboldpapa1(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wonders shall never end. So u dis old grand papa still involve

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by spiralwedge(m): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
gossipatrol:
yes Mr man. The buyer has bonfide claim if he didnt know the car was stolen. I do am for commercial and land law. If thats d only thing I remember grin

If she didn't know it was stolen and she could prove it beyond reasonable doubt, she would escape ONLY jail but she would loose the car. The car would be retrieved and be given back to the owner.

Perfect example for Falae's case. Worst is that he delivered ONLY 5M to his party

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by phreakabit(m): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
This is bound to be the most comical event in Nigeria history, mark my words none of these prominent men will be brought to book.
Mark my words!
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by bankylan: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
johnmartus:
EFCC SHOULD ARREST THIS USELESS OLD MAN IF HE SPEND THREE DAYS IN PRISON NOBDY WILL URGE HIM TO RETURN THE MONEY.

So obvious the way u were raised and the type of abusive home u grew up. If at all u escaped from a motherless home, age should have been a positive factor in your life. A child that abuses his father will have no restraint in abusing someone else's father.
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
Why U think say baba de shout? Wetin u think say e take pay for in release?
fulanimafia:
Papa respect your age and do the needful.

Mopol should be sent to guard him before we hear the N100 Million has miraculously disappeared with some PDP herdsmen.

#WeMustKillCorruption
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by fulanimafia: 12:01am On Jan 12, 2016
Well there's evidently nothing in yours so I'm not surprised by your submission.

Since when did SDP become an auxiliary arm of the PDP? What is the validity of the 'agreement' with regard to our electoral laws?

Stop pretending to be daft.

matrix199:

Seems you find it hard to reason with what you have in your head.

The man is 5000% right. The money was not gotten directly from Dasuki, or the NSA office, nor was he told the money was from the arms deal by Tony Anenih. If a man (a discreet armed robber) pays his tithe in his church, and he was later caught by the law for his nefarious act, does it mean the security agency wld ask the church to refund the tithe paid by the thief?

Anenih should be held, not Falae!
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by RedArrow: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2016
What service? PDP/GEJ still lost...since he couldn't help them win, the more reason to return the money to Tony Anenih who in return should transfer it back to Dasuki the man of the moment.

[quote author=theV0ice post=41882395]

cheesy cheesy

But looking at the whole matter, i think Falae might have a point with this angle he's exploring.

He doesn't know Dasuki.....He simply collected money from Anenih for services rendered to PDP by his p
Re: I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae by Coolgent(m): 12:07am On Jan 12, 2016
fulanimafia:
Papa respect your age and do the needful.

Mopol should be sent to guard him before we hear the N100 Million has miraculously disappeared with some PDP herdsmen.

#WeMustKillCorruption
Hmm i just did one analysis....
most peole doesnt knw this papa has collected 100million prior to election. How com those kidnappers knew papa worth millions?
Hmm pdp sent it agent to collect theit money given to him after they realised papa didnt use the money for what its meant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside / Yemi Osinbajo's New Official Portrait / Eneh Victor Chigozie Arrested For Criticising Chinedu Obidigwe. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.