Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Power Tripping Mods. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Power Tripping Mods. (979 Views)

Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co / Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? / Tripping Xperience In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Tripping Mods. by ElRazur: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
I see my thread got locked down without no explanations. How nice. Please explain to me as to how my thread is different from that of "Omobandan thread" or that of "Ekiti zone"?

This is what was highlighted just some few hours ago - unfair moderating. Strange that moderators and administrator DEMAND full cooperation from posters, yet it appears they are above this.
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by ElRazur: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2009
Here is a thread same as mine, but it is still up and running

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-284562.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-284751.0.html

I am surprised i haven't been sent an admin message yet. Funny enough, they can send you a message, but posters are not able to reach them. This folks are great aint it?
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by TOPE20001(f): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2009
ElRazur:

I see my thread got locked down without no explanations. How nice. Please explain to me as to how my thread is different from that of "Omobandan thread" or that of "Ekiti zone"?

This is what was highlighted just some few hours ago - unfair moderating. Strange that moderators and administrator DEMAND full cooperation from posters, yet it appears they are above this.

but why?
anyways madam also banned my ip for no reason lipsrsealed
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by ElRazur: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

but why?
anyways muki also banned my ip with no reason lipsrsealed

I am waiting to find out.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-285874.0.html
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by spikedcylinder: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2009
What thread El?
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by Busybody2(f): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2009
You like drama jooo Elenurazur, have you asked them why and not gotten a response undecided Big girl's blouse oshi cheesy grin cheesy

Even those of us who gets banned on a regular basis still has the chance to fire them email commanding them to explain why we were banned, despite the fact that the reason is displayed when we try to log on cheesy
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by spikedcylinder: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2009
But the thread is open?
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by ikamefa(f): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2009
what was the  thread about?
in what section of the forum was it opened
for instance this new thread is on the dating and meet up zone, is this the right place to open a grievance  thread?
just my 2 kobos  undecided
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by ElRazur: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What thread El?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-285874.0.html

There you go.

Busy_body:

You like drama jooo Elenurazur, have you asked them why and not gotten a response undecided Big girl's blouse oshi cheesy grin cheesy

Even those of us who gets banned on a regular basis still has the chance to fire them email commanding them to explain why we were banned, despite the fact that the reason is displayed when we try to log on cheesy

Nah far from it. I just like people to be reasonable. My thread [see link above] is not different from others around. Yet mine got locked with no explanation. I really do not have to email them before I get a response.

The manner and approach of moderation around here is not fair. Period.  How come they can send you a message directly via pm, but you have to do it via email? They are too important or something?

The least any mod can do is give a reason as to why a thread is getting locked down.
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by ElRazur: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

But the thread is open?

Fine. It was locked after the second reply. I tried to make a post and it says I cant because it is locked. I tried again and it was locked. I made this thread right after. smiley

If that is the case. I have no more to add for now.
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by platinumnk(f): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2009
ElRazur:

Fine. It was locked after the second reply. I tried to make a post and it says I cant because it is locked. I tried again and it was locked. I made this thread right after. smiley

If that is the case. I have no more to add for now.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin  i replied in your thread

so . . . do we always have to make threads in order to communicate with the moderators?
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by ElRazur: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2009
platinumnk:

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin  i replied in your thread

so . . . do we always have to make threads in order to communicate with the moderators?

Well. Something weird is happening. The post I tried to make is visible when I press reply. I can see it as a quote, but it is not visibly present in the thread.

The message in question was directed at Patwhizzkid. Can you see any message from me quoting patwhizzkid. I may have to post a screen shot now.
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by platinumnk(f): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2009
no i dont, only saw where u quoted me. undecided
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by ElRazur: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
platinumnk:

no i dont, only saw where u quoted me.  undecided

I suspect so. At least this prove I aint talking shi.t and wanting drama. grin

Here is the screen shot of the forum as I see it. [See below] Note that Patwhizzkid's post is missing.

The message should have been in where I highlighted yellow.

However, when I try to make a reply. I can actually see the message [See below please]

Now, the "thread lock message" came when I tried to make a post to Patwhizzkid. Perhaps it is a glitch, or someone locked it down before?
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by platinumnk(f): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2009
Yeah weird things are happening, i saw it, try reposting it again
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by Busybody2(f): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2009
Keep your eyes peeled and your ears close to the ground, haven't you heard of NL having spamming issues whereby you'd see someone's name as the last poster, yet when you open the thread, not find the person's post cheesy

Now quit being a drama queen and quit being paranoid, no one is after your tailfeather grin grin grin
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by platinumnk(f): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2009
Busy_body:

Keep your eyes peeled and your ears close to the ground, haven't you heard of NL having spamming issues whereby you'd see someone's name as the last poster, yet when you open the thread, not find the person's post cheesy

Now quit being a drama queen and quit being paranoid, no one is after your tailfeather grin grin grin

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. . . . . . so its come to this
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by ElRazur: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2009
Far from it. I just do not like scenarios I perceive as "injustice" if you see what I mean. I did actually try to post again twice, and then clicked on the thread in question - the reply option was gone at this stage. Meh shi.t happens.
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by Busybody2(f): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ Platinum

You dare call me a liar and say the LMAO was for someone else, but could not explain why your "Obnoxious is gay" comment had 3 cheesy smilies after it, hmmn who is the liar now, God saved your arse that thread was locked grin grin grin

Go and read Adam's post and see it can rouse anger in you, trust me you will fall off your chair laughing at the dude cheesy He got heartbroken by a girl about 10 years ago and hates all NL girls for that, hence the reason we accommodated his nuances grin

platinumnk:

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. . . . . . so its come to this

That was for NL's resident Queen Elenurazur tongue cheesy
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by platinumnk(f): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
Busy_body:

@ Platinum

You dare call me a liar and say the LMAO was for someone else, but could not explain why your "Obnoxious is gay" comment had 3 cheesy smilies after it, hmmn who is the liar now, God saved your arse that thread was locked grin grin grin

Go and read Adam's post and see it can rouse anger in you, trust me you will fall off your chair laughing at the dude cheesy He got heartbroken by a girl about 10 years ago and hates all NL girls for that, hence the reason we accommodated his nuances grin

That was for NL's resident Queen Elenurazur tongue cheesy

so back to that ehh??

Like i said if u quote me, please read al my posts.

if u dont believe that my lol was for the post above me, so be it, I'm not going to argue over the matter.

Yes he even said IFELEKE, who is male, i laughed at the fact he mentioned a guy.

Have u not seen insults given with a smile?

where was my posts bantering with Adam?

There is none, because I didnt like the thread.

I ignored it because I expected it to be gone.

Where do u my posts egging Adam?

There is none.

When the thread was closed, I was fine, I didnt make any comments whatsoever on ANY OTHER thread about it, because I believe that it was the right decision to close it.

Then I saw it posted back this morning.

Then I got pissed off.

And I reported the thread.

Any more questions sis?
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by TOPE20001(f): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2009
platinumnk:

so back to that ehh??

Like i said if u quote me, please read al my posts.

if u dont believe that my lol was for the post above me, so be it, I'm not going to argue over the matter.

Yes he even said IFELEKE, who is male, i laughed at the fact he mentioned a guy.

Have u not seen insults given with a smile?

where was my posts bantering with Adam?

There is none, because I didnt like the thread.

I ignored it because I expected it to be gone.

Where do u my posts egging Adam?

There is none.

When the thread was closed, I was fine, I didnt make any comments whatsoever on ANY OTHER thread about it, because I believe that it was the right decision to close it.

Then I saw it posted back this morning.

Then I got pissed off.

And I reported the thread.

Any more questions  sis?

Now what is going on here? tongue
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by debosky(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ Razur your thread wasn't locked as far as I know, maybe there was some hitch with the software for a bit?

PS - since this thread has served it's purpose, can we kindly lock it?
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by ElRazur: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2009
I have no problem locking this one. grin

But Busybody and co may not be happy about it.

The decision is yours mate.
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by TOPE20001(f): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2009
Ewoooo . . . . lockin here and there undecided
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by platinumnk(f): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2009
ElRazur:

I have no problem locking this one. grin

But Busybody and co may not be happy about it.

The decision is yours mate.

is ur topic working now??
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by dominique(f): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2009
all that fuss about nothing. . . el razur you're such a drama king grin grin cheesy
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by Gabry(f): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2009
I had the same problem as u as well Elrazur. It seems to me Nairaland has this automatic system being installed here and so is the Automatic Anti Spammer. . .
Re: Power Tripping Mods. by dani1luv: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
ElRazur:

I suspect so. At least this prove I aint talking shi.t and wanting drama. grin

Here is the screen shot of the forum as I see it. [See below] Note that Patwhizzkid's post is missing.

The message should have been in where I highlighted yellow.

However, when I try to make a reply. I can actually see the message [See below please]

Now, the "thread lock message" came when I tried to make a post to Patwhizzkid. Perhaps it is a glitch, or someone locked it down before?
If you notice anything like that. . it means it a spam message and its only visible to moderators/admins/supa mods

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Cake Expo- Oct 16/17 / Oando Plc Careers:hot Vacancy For Personal Assistant | Jet Heights / Biggest Liar On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.