Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? (2319 Views)

Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) / I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. / 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by menabae(f): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2016
Becos some guys are busy bubbling their head with sweet words and praises sad
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Wait,how did I do that?
Never mind. How u doing today?
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
iyke926:

Never mind. How u doing today?
I'm good sir,you?
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm good sir,you?

You are officially the CEO of the derailment association. Ipledge10 we have a promising recruit here grin

kiss
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm good sir,you?
I'm well, ma'am. Just feeling sleepy...slept late.
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
iyke926:

I'm well, ma'am. Just feeling sleepy...slept late.
me too,but ah it was worth it smiley
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

You are officially the CEO of the derailment association. Ipledge10 we have a promising recruit here grin

kiss
grin It's not my fault though.
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin It's not my fault though.

Your fingers dey just Itch you yeah grin cheesy sign of our leader wink
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

Your fingers dey just Itch you yeah grin cheesy sign of our leader wink
Haha.What are ya'll into that short of thing, you know..... derailing cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by schumastic(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
BOKO52:
why are the most so called pretty girls very naugthy and the ugly ones very sharp ?

is very simple..the ugly ones know they are not pretty and it won't help them in winning the heart of men so they make use of their brain and build up good characters that will attract the men while the pretty ones, knowing the fact they are pretty will choose not to stress their brain or work on their character, so they channel all their focus and efforts on their beauty cus they know it will attract the men to them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by ipledge10(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

kiss
I have been noticing her for long... cheesy

Do you wanna share wink

Babe it's lilike cold do morning,come and join me on bed kiss
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
I have been noticing her for long... cheesy

Do you wanna share wink

Babe it's lilike cold do morning,come and join me on bed kiss

Hmmmm for long you say undecided

There is only One Queen in our relationship dear husband so if she's willing to be number 2 then yeah I'll forward her ministry to you but let's ask her first...

QueenValerie:
Ha! No smiley I'd rather have real ice cream.

To answer your question queen yeah only shit threads are derailed. Good threads are left alone... Answer my husband's request when you have the time. wink grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

There is only One Queen in our relationship dear husband so if she's willing to be number 2 then yeah I'll forward her ministry to you but let's ask her first...

To answer your question queen yeah only shit threads are derailed. Good threads are left alone... Answer my husband's request when you have the time. wink grin
I do not share! grin All or nothing!
Maybe Shutup will join your ranks though,he seems to be of the same mind as ya'll.
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
I do not share! grin All or nothing!
Maybe Shutup will join your ranks though,he seems to be of the same mind as ya'll.

Well your not having all #oliver angry so geeriah tongue
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by ipledge10(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

eem sweety u are the best kiss kiss
Babe am waiting for you
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

Well your not having all #oliver angry so geeriah tongue
ha.who's Oliver?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) / Blackanus's Honest Opinion About Mr Nl 2016 Contestants / I Saw Kemi My Pastor's Wife Unclad Boobs And She Used A Stick To... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.