Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) (2860 Views)

Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter / Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? / The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by lodgerill: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
The woman - Bunmee - was just 21 and young enough to be the man's child. But no dowry was paid - in fact the man has nothing to offer but his love and devotion.

Many people used to the squeaky clean pictures of made-up Thai celebs, thought it was all a joke. But Bunmee confirmed on her Facebook page that the couple had wed in a simple ceremony.

She further revealed that she was married before and has a child, but her ex husband was a gambler.

https://www.gistrealm.com/most-pretty-girl-in-a-thai-village-marries-man-with-facial-deformityphoto/

Lalasticlala Dominique

Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by philo04(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
can't happ in Nigeria!!!!!
Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by Jamie90(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
She's either in love or she just wants to gain popularity by marrying a freak of nature

Op, I think you should add graphic pics
Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by Obudupikin: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Na jazz.
Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by Obudupikin: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by philpwresh(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
This one weak me
Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
What Is Love?
Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
could this be love undecided
Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by Avedonn: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Love is blind!

Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
How will they kiss? Looks like predator.. Love is blind indeed.
Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
love is wicked
Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by Jman06(m): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
That's the true meaning of love!
White ladies reason better than nigerian ladies when it comes to marriage.
Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
I weak once
Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by IdeyFindWife: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thank God for my FrenzyDuchess heart of gold then

because it didn't take money, bling-bling or any horrifically gaan gargantuan deformities for her to love me

Just good ol' plain love

I celebrate this their love in appreciation of hers to me

Tgif, have a great weekend boo kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Thank God for my FrenzyDuchess heart of gold then

because it didn't take money, bling-bling or any horrifically gaan gargantuan deformities for her to love me

Just good ol' plain love

I celebrate this their love in appreciation of hers to me

Tgif, have a great weekend boo kiss

our love is pure and undiluted, not even nairaland can't put asunder, have a great weekend sweetie pie wink

2 Likes

Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
i had 'thai' my mind head went straight to rivers state bcus thai is in ogoni
Re: Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) by mhisbliss(f): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
My eyes shall not behold evil, Jesus wtf is this? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Igbos Girls So Beautiful I Will Marry 6 Of Them / Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. / In Love With Two Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.