Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

We Love Each Other But....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Love Each Other But....... (1361 Views)

10 Ways Having Parents That Dont Love Each Other Affect Your Life / We Love Each Other But We Found Out Late..please What Can We Do? / We Know We Dont Love Each Other But We Are Dating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Love Each Other But....... by peterdrury: 4:24am On Jan 12, 2016
I started a relationship late last year with someone who has been my friend for some years now, not really close though but we say hi on phone calls occasionally because we dont live in the same town. The following are my worries for now:

1, This beautiful damsel used to date my friend but they broke up. Before they went separate ways, i tried to reconcile them through phone calls but no avail, this breakup happened about 4 years ago. The girls Dad is close to my family but we have not told anyone about it. I know people will always tag me or her by giving us bad names but i want to hear what you guys think, is this relationship going to hold the test of time?

P.S The ex guy is married with no issue yet and to be honest, she showed me the green light.

2, The second issue that is giving me sleepless night is the distance between us in terms of finance and status. she has a very good job, she can decide to get whatever she wants when the need arise. Me myself, i gat no job, just doing errands and street jobs to survive till a good job comes or when the door opens through business. She is worried about my status but she is very supportive through prayers and speaking to people on my behalf but no good news yet. Her tender, love and care is out of this world, i have never collected money from her and i dont intend to. I dont know how long she can hold on to. Her parents are on her neck to get married soonest but she told them she will settle down when the time is right. We have been making plans for our future. Am worried too cause I might just loose her one day. she is 28yrs old.

Pls pals, i trust you to give me good advise, its my future that is at stake here.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, please do the needfull
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by Sunnymatey(m): 4:56am On Jan 12, 2016
She being ur frnd's ex is a sign there's bound to be complications in future.
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by peterdrury: 5:04am On Jan 12, 2016
Sunnymatey:
She being ur frnd's ex is a sign there's bound to be complications in future.
Thanks, i wuld love it if you can explain any form of complications that may arise.
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by cruzita(f): 5:39am On Jan 12, 2016
una no want make we wake up finish before una start to ask for advice.anyway I think u should......*sorry my mouth dey smell make I brush first*
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by peterdrury: 5:56am On Jan 12, 2016
cruzita:
una no want make we wake up finish before una start to ask for advice.anyway I think u should......*sorry my mouth dey smell make I brush first*
the matter hard that's why, abeg brush quickly
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by nanauju(f): 6:23am On Jan 12, 2016
See you really have no problems then. The ex is married and you're still having sleepless nights. And why do u fucking care what others say? Stay prayerful and a good job will come in no distance time, coz I know that's ur major concern

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But....... by iceberylin(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2016
One way or another...she gon Fúck her Ex...

Don't get surprised then.
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2016
See this op. 28yrs gal under pressure to marry. She go soon dust u for anoda man like she dust ur friend. Forget tender love, nothing permanent comes from a woman. Enjoy urself while it last.

Well na u dey do gentle man, I know a 32yr old guy with no job dating a 33yr old lady, collecting money from her and still womanising with other girls around.

Its like d economy favor women than men these days, they work, we eat grin

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But....... by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2016
just get a good job before she leaves

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But....... by peterdrury: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2016
nanauju:
See you really have no problems then. The ex is married and you're still having sleepless nights. And why do u fucking care what others say? Stay prayerful and a good job will come in no distance time, coz I know that's ur major concern
thanks for lifitng me up, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But....... by EzePromoe: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmm
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by peterdrury: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2016
iceberylin:
One way or another...she gon Fúck her Ex...

Don't get surprised then.
she won't do that cause she is not that type, the only way she might do it is when I push her by acting funny, that I don't intend to do. Thanks anyway.
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by peterdrury: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
See this op. 28yrs gal under pressure to marry. She go soon dust u for anoda man like she dust ur friend. Forget tender love, nothing permanent comes from a woman. Enjoy urself while it last.

Well na u dey do gentle man, I know a 32yr old guy with no job dating a 33yr old lady, collecting money from her and still womanising with other girls around.

Its like d economy favor women than men these days, they work, we eat grin
what will i gain if I treat her bad, bros I have sisters who are ripe for marriage and they are single, I know what karma is all about, I don't wanna experience one. Tanks
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by koladata(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2016
Have you seek your friends permission on your relationship status with his ex? If no beef from him then go ahead man. i've been in your shoes before. Just seek his blessing first, that's very very important. Besides, look people don't get married intentionally these days. Give the babe belly and see if you won't be married in less than 7months from now. Good luck man
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by peterdrury: 9:06am On Jan 12, 2016
mistytohcute:
just get a good job before she leaves
Am still trying to,Tanks.
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by peterdrury: 9:13am On Jan 12, 2016
koladata:
Have you seek your friends permission on your relationship status with his ex? If no beef from him then go ahead man. i've been in your shoes before. Just seek his blessing first, that's very very important. Besides, look people don't get married intentionally these days. Give the babe belly and see if you won't be married in less than 7months from now. Good luck man
To be honest, I have not told the ex, my plan was to tell him and others when we decide to go to the altar. The pregnancy though, e heavy for mouth o. Thanks bro.
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 12, 2016
peterdrury:
what will i gain if I treat her bad, bros I have sisters who are ripe for marriage and they are single, I know what karma is all about, I don't wanna experience one. Tanks
Ok o. Karma guy. If this is how all d runz gals believe in karma, they'll help guys save money and not eating their money.
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by mutiply: 9:47am On Jan 12, 2016
Just here to read comments.
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2016
Work hard, pray, work hard and keep praying. It's a dicey issue but love conquers all. I believe you're a good person with a likeable persona but still make sure you get some form of self sustaining job before advancing plans for marriage. Reassure her that things would be fine and you would soon get a job.

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But....... by peterdrury: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Ok o. Karma guy. If this is how all d runz gals believe in karma, they'll help guys save money and not eating their money.
LOL
Re: We Love Each Other But....... by peterdrury: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Work hard, pray, work hard and keep praying. It's a dicey issue but love conquers all. I believe you're a good person with a liveable persona but still make sure you get some form of self sustaining job before advancing plans for marriage. Reassure her that things would be fine and you would soon get a job.
Tanks, we are working so hard on the job issue. I pray it comes quickly.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? / 17-yr-old Bride Killed By Husband On Wedding Night For ‘not Being A Virgin’ / BREAKING! EXPOSED!! 5 Nigerian Women Reveal Why They Had An Extra Marital Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.