Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

An Advice For The Ladies... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice For The Ladies... (1628 Views)

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago / Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / Advice For Single Successful Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice For The Ladies... by I888(m): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Learn to appreciate the fact that a guy feels something for you even when you are in a relationship because no one knows tomorrow.

Don't string him along or try to toy with his emotions just because he refused to back out.

Turn him down, keep turning him down but do it politely. Even if it takes you 1 year, keep doing it. If done maturely, you will earn his respect even more.
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 12, 2016
Lol...nobody said tat to me yet grin grin grin
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by moonraker(m): 7:27am On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol...nobody said tat to me yet grin grin grin

So like i have trying to get ur attention for quite a while now but you have totally blown me off...
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 12, 2016
moonraker:

So like i have trying to get ur attention for quite a while now but you have totally blown me off...

Hahhaha...attention for quite a while? In ur dreams maybe...we never even chatted ooo.
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by passionate88: 7:38am On Jan 12, 2016
I888:
Learn to appreciate the fact that a guy feels something for you even when you are in a relationship because no one knows tomorrow.

Don't string him along or try to toy with his emotions just because he refused to back out.

Turn him down, keep turning him down but do it politely. Even if it takes you 1 year, keep doing it. If done maturely, you will earn his respect even more.

I liked your post until I got to the emboldened. Why will any sane man chase a lady for a year?. That's rubbish, and if aso a guy the girl you've been toasting for over a year finally accept, then what?.
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2016
Sorry for the heartbreak op but u guys will never learn nor listen. If a lady does not agree to your proposal for @least three times, she is obviously not interested in a relationship with you. Deal with it and move on.

But no, guys will never listen, the worst is even those that try to woo a lady that is already in a relationship.

If you try to pressure a lady into a relationship, the result is what makes pple like op come on here and open threads like this
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by adewaletb3(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2016
I chased a lady for two solid years but she kept brother zoning me so 2016 I told her to f*ck that sh*t.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by moonraker(m): 7:43am On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahhaha...attention for quite a while? In ur dreams maybe...we never even chatted ooo.

Being serious here angry

I sent you several PMs but no response. zinch nada, zero. I am not sure why i would make that up..
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by fuckerholic(m): 7:46am On Jan 12, 2016
That's how stupid they behave as if they ain't enjoying the attention but when it siezes to come they start complaining.. Foolish people
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by I888(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2016
passionate88:
I liked your post until I got to the emboldened. Why will any sane man chase a lady for a year?. That's rubbish, and if aso a guy the girl you've been toasting for over a year finally accept, then what?.
I actually meant keep turning him down for as long as it takes.
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by cruzita(f): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2016
well ,dats how girls are wired .they can't give in easily in other not to appear cheap and desperate.so quit advicing dem and instead advice the men because they need advice the most.thank you

1 Like

Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by I888(m): 7:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Sorry for the heartbreak op but u guys will never learn nor listen. If a lady does not agree to your proposal for @least three times, she is obviously not interested in a relationship with you. Deal with it and move on.

But no, guys will never listen, the worst is even those that try to woo a lady that is already in a relationship.

If you try to pressure a lady into a relationship, the result is what makes pple like op come on here and open threads like this
as if most don't keep the toaster as a plan B option.
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2016
I888:
as if most don't keep the toaster as a plan B option.

There you go! You agreed to be her plan B aka side boo. So what are u whining and complaining about? You got served like a plan B, deal with it
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by I888(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

There you go! You agreed to be her plan B aka side boo. So what are u whining and complaining about? You got served like a plan B, deal with it
Hey, don't get all worked up about this. I will beat you at it and I hope you don't deactivate your account. Take it calmly, we ain't fighting. Stop feeling funky all because I gave you the privilege.
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2016
I888:
Hey, don't get all worked up about this. I will beat you at it and I hope you don't deactivate your account. Take it calmly, we ain't fighting. Stop feeling funky all because I gave you the privilege.

undecided undecided
Pls o, don't carry out ur anger on me. Its too early for an e-brawl which I won't even have the time to respond to. Just learn from your experience and don't repeat ur mistakes. Goodluck!
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by I888(m): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

undecided undecided
Pls o, don't carry out ur anger on me. Its too early for an e-brawl which I won't even have the time to respond to. Just learn from your experience and don't repeat ur mistakes. Goodluck!
lol
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by I888(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2016
cruzita:
well ,dats how girls are wired .they can't give in easily in other not to appear cheap and desperate.so quit advicing dem and instead advice the men because they need advice the most.thank you
lol
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 12, 2016
moonraker:

Being serious here angry

I sent you several PMs but no response. zinch nada, zero. I am not sure why i would make that up..

Oohhh yeah...well, i stopped responding on that coz i dnt know who to trust to...some yahoo yahoo boys sent me spams many times and someone even tried to open using my email add angry

Sorry If I don't reply to emails anymore.
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2016
Truth be told..They'd still bother You even if You Turn them down Politely and probably kneel down, giving them money too...grin

Guys are way too stubborn, Clingy And parasitic...
On Recent occasions, I Told one I was married! gringrin Nigga said he'd wait till I get divorced! grin

2 Likes

Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by EzePromoe: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2016
I hope all the Nairaland babes I've been stalking from time immemorial will read and digest this.
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by EzePromoe: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2016
passionate88:
Leave am o, you never see anything. I will even chase a lady for ten years even with my wives beside me. cool No amount of days is too much to wait for one provided that the lady in question worth it.
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by Maxi112: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2016
passionate88:
u go just bleep her hard and run to another hole
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by Maxi112: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2016
passionate88:
some body like me no dey give up on any babe way I like oh, even tho it takes 5yrs to get u I will wait, once I dn tell u my mind, no going back till u say yes
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by menabae(f): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2016
Heheheheheeh some stubborn guys dnt back out after the rejection, they kept chasing and hoping.........,is just so annoying
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2016
@I888, I like your post, makes some sense buh are you going thru the motions?
Ok like seriously, when a lady is in a serious relationship, pls don't go on toasting her and flirting with her, it's impolite and disrespectful. Tell her wosup and move on. If you soo much as fancy her, go on and be plain friends with her.
I also don't see the maturity in chasing a girl for soo long. Makes you appear desperate with ulterior intentions.
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by I888(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2016
sapiosexual1:
@I888, I like your post, makes some sense buh are you going thru the motions?
Ok like seriously, when a lady is in a serious relationship, pls don't go on toasting her and flirting with her, it's impolite and disrespectful. Tell her wosup and move on. If you soo much as fancy her, go on and be plain friends with her.
I also don't see the maturity in chasing a girl for soo long. Makes you appear desperate with ulterior intentions.
respect buddy. I have moved on.
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by I888(m): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2016
EzePromoe:
Leave am o, you never see anything. I will even chase a lady for ten years even with my wives beside me. cool No amount of days is too much to wait for one provided that the lady in question worth it.
Being worth it is the key and why it happened. If she isn't worth it, I doubt I would have spent 1 month on her case.
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by I888(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2016
menabae:
Heheheheheeh some stubborn guys dnt back out after the rejection, they kept chasing and hoping.........,is just so annoying
while it is annoying, what is the guarantee that the dude you are with will marry you? I mean in a case where a guy is very serious, he made it clear that it's not sex nor your beauty that he is after but more important things that beauty or sex can't offer.

You have got to appreciate him, irrespective of the fact that it's annoying. It does not give you the right to toy with his emotions when you very well known there are no ulterior motives.
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by I888(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Truth be told..They'd still bother You even if You Turn them down Politely and probably kneel down, giving them money too...grin

On Recent occasions, I Told one I was married! gringrin Nigga said he'd wait till I get divorced! grin

You enjoy the attention. Did you show him picture of your wedding ring, your husband and kids? Please do that asap.
Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

You weren't supposed to discuss our private affair on here dear. grin
Now i'm convinced you hate all men. tongue

1 Like

Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by menabae(f): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2016
I888:
while it is annoying, what is the guarantee that the dude you are with will marry you? I mean in a case where a guy is very serious, he made it clear that it's not sex nor your beauty that he is after but more important things that beauty or sex can't offer.

You have got to appreciate him, irrespective of the fact that it's annoying. It does not give you the right to toy with his emotions when you very well known there are no ulterior motives.
well,if he is very serious with actions not word of mouth alone he might be appreciated or considered cos most ladies dislike irritants without genuine action of what he felt

1 Like

Re: An Advice For The Ladies... by I888(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2016
menabae:
well,if he is very serious with actions not word of mouth alone he might be appreciated or considered cos most ladies dislike irritants without genuine action of what he felt
Action speaks louder than words.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me!! / Old Man Acting Like A Child? / Who Is Your Favorite Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.