Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 (12833 Views)

Mob Attack Injures 8 Government Officials In Imo / Bomb Blast Kills 2 Children In Adamawa, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos) / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians (2) (3) (4)

Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by drss(m): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2016
The Boko Haram insurgents have again struck in some villages in Madagali Local Government Area of Adamawa state, resulting in the killing of six and eight injured.

An eyewitness told THISDAY that the insurgents struck about 2:30am at midnight when locals were still sleeping.

A resident from the affected areas, Mallam Ahmadu, said in a telephone chat that the insurgents attacked the village about 1:30am on Monday and picked their prospective victims in their houses before setting ablaze two houses of prominent personalities in the town, making residents to flee into nearby bushes.

The resident said the insurgents slaughtered six people while several others sustained injuries.

According to him, the insurgents had a field night for many hours as they operated unchallenged due to complete absence of security personnel in the area they attacked.

Another resident of the area, Joseph John, accused the soldiers deployed of leaving them to their own fate, corroborating Mr. Amadu's account that there was complete absence of security personnel in the attacked area.

“We want the government to deploy more security personnel for us because as Nigerians the government owes us a duty to protect us,” he said.

All attempts to get the military to respond to the attack proved abortive.
But the member representing Madagali and Michika constituency at the House of Representatives, Mr Adamu Kamale, confirmed the attack, saying that six people were killed and eight others injured during the midnight attack.

"We are mourning now; they slaughtered six people, eight others seriously injured.”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-kill-6-injure-8-in-adamawa/230070/

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by madridguy(m): 7:07am On Jan 12, 2016
The Security operatives incharge of the attacked village must be probe. RIP to the deceased and wish the injured victims speedy recovery. Boko Haram your days are numbered.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by Cutehector(m): 7:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Yesterday I watched an advert dat the army has succeeded in the fight against boko haram, what's d meaning of this one nw?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by powerfulsettingz: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2016
Taught the army said they've wiped them all out

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by Chiefia(m): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Not again!!! Oh Lord...! Only U can be our helper.... #PrayForNorthEast...!

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by Ebyce(f): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2016
Na wäa .may good lord protect us amen

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2016
Terrorism .....crazy...
Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by ORACLE1975(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2016
What again?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by Pidggin(f): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2016
I thought the NA said the war is over?

We have no value for human life

18 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by pyyxxaro: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Sai Bull hari

Sai Lair Mohammed

God is watching all of you

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by Herald47: 7:23am On Jan 12, 2016
I blame buruntai for publicly stating that bh has been defeated.
FYI:you don't intimidate terrorists and expect them to fold hands.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by PRYCE(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2016
I'm going to lead the fight against Boko Haram from the front line - Muhammadu Dullarpo Buhari (2015)

Maybe he meant I'm going to lead the attacks on Nigerians from the front line!

Ama shut up now before Agent 47 of GMB Security goes all Fayose on me! grin grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by Trafford(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2016
The army and FG should please stop making all this defeated BK statements. Because they tend to strike back harder anytime such statements are made.

20 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by StepTwo: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2016
God, how long will this continue?

hear us from Heaven, Dear Lord.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by drss(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2016
Pidggin:
I thought the NA said the war is over?

We have no value for human life
according to liar mohammed, those killed in adamawa boko attacks were just soft targets.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by Samirana360(m): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2016
boko haram has been technically defeated
Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by Samirana360(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2016
madridguy:
The Security operatives incharge of the attacked village must be probe. RIP to the deceased and wish the injured victims speedy recovery. Boko Haram your days are numbered.
C ur mouth

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by DropShot: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2016
PRYCE:
I'm going to lead the fight against Boko Haram from the front line - Muhammadu Dullarpo Buhari (2015)

Maybe he meant I'm going to lead the attacks on Nigerians from the front line!

Ama shut up now before Agent 47 of GMB Security goes all Fayose on me! grin grin
PMB has done a far more credible job in fighting BH than GEJ in his entire presidency. So, deal with it.

Winning war against insurgencies doesn't neccessarily mean there won't be once in a while suicide attack. Even Russia, USA, France, UK etc that have long won insurgency wars get attacked occassionaly.

Deal with the fact that PMB will rule over you sorry ass till 2023. grin grin grin grin

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by asadike(f): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Rip to the dead. Our minister of petroleum used d bokoharam propaganda to oust gej. He played on the lives of people. He inhibited greatly the fight against boko haram. Am sorry but karma is a bitch. Buhari will never defeat boko haram, infact sooner or later it will become deadlier. power intoxicates and shekau is power drunk. Moreover, an attack on boko haram is an attack on Buhari's brothers and so it shall be.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by drss(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
PMB has done a far more credible job in fighting BH than GEJ in his entire presidency. So, deal with it.

Winning war against insurgencies doesn't neccessarily mean there won't be once in a while suicide attack. Even Russia, USA, France, UK etc that have long won insurgency wars get attacked occassionaly.

Deal with the fact that PMB will rule over you sorry ass till 2023. grin grin grin grin
yet una expect GEJ to completely stamp out boko terrorism.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by DropShot: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2016
drss:
yet una expect GEJ to completely stamp out boko terrorism.
What is this one saying? GEJ was practically sleeping. Deal with it.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by eejo(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]

my friend Buhari had done nothing to boko haram sambisa which Gej push them is still free and under boko haram control so get your facts before writing trash online

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by manuelzz(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2016
Buhari will be like.........

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by Kyase(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2016
madridguy:
2am ooooo haba body no be fire wood na.
they should attack on daylight let's see.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by johnmartus(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2016
THEY ARE SLEEPING IN WHERE THERE WAS A FLAMES OF WAR? ANYWAY R.I.P
Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by drss(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2016
eejo:
my friend Buhari had done nothing to boko haram sambisa which Gej push them is still free and under boko haram control so get your facts before writing trash online
at a time when GEJ through Ihejirika were on d verg of wipping out boko terrorist, northern elders reported GEJ n Ihejirika to ICC accusing dem of genocide against d north.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2016
God have mercy.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 by Rutheby(f): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2016
We shouldn't hear of such news again na. Rip to d dead

Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) / States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II / Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves