Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) (65095 Views)

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by nattty(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
dominique:
Rubbish! If truely a woman posted that, then she's a dimwit. Are small booms same as bacterial infection? If you want to crack jokes, do it with taste, class and intelligence.
Yes its rubbish and u av to be angry because ur bossom are small like kola nuts.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Emodeee: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

i told u i don't do pms, and i gave u my pin, y didnt u send a request?.

i told you i don't have bbm. You are following me already, why don't you send ur number in? Stop being cocky.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
dazzlingd:

nope, bt I guess yours is flat...
having small boobs is still forgivable, but a flat a.ss is a crime, if I become president, ladies with flat a.ss will be arrested

Don't worry...... You'll become the president paint not the president of a country
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by HARDDON: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
dominique:
Rubbish! If truely a woman posted that, then she's a dimwit. Are small booms same as bacterial infection? If you want to crack jokes, do it with taste, class and intelligence.

b
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by McSquishi(f): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
dazzlingd:

you are black, fat, short and ugly...what cud be more pathetic?

Easy to answer. More pathetic is a dummy who uses "black" as an insult. More pathetic is someone who holds a fair complexion as a sign of beauty. To be so poorly educated and willfully ignorant is much more pathetic.

Hope that helps. Lol

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
stephenduru:
Seriously many social media users need 'deliverance'.The lady's post above really cracked me up.Some people are naturally funny.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/see-what-lady-said-about-people-with.html

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by ibolomo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Chestar5:
Mtcheew angry...
Its not our fault undecided.....

NONSENSE angry
do you have ....... ehhhh...... small 'oranges'?
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
1surdman:
She will not miss this grin
wink

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by nkowaputa(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin grin grin I tried not to laugh.

Emodeee:

i told you i don't have bbm. You are following me already, why don't you send ur number in? Stop being cocky.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by davidif: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
dominique:

Goodness! Calm down girl. It's just a joke. Can't you just enjoy it. Get over yourself.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by HARDDON: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
dominique:

wARNING!!
SMALL boobies VIRUSA detected!!

What would u wano do ?

DELETE QUARANTINE IGNORE

DELETE!
Yes delete angry angry
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by davidif: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
dominique:

Goodness! Calm down. It's just a joke. Can't you just enjoy it. Get over yourself, girl.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by doveda: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
dazzlingd:

Jealous fo.ol!

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by amunkita(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Chestar5:
Mtcheew angry...

NONSENSE angry

Babe this wan vex you separate ooo..
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Echelle(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Chestar5:
Mtcheew angry... Its not our fault undecided.....
NONSENSE angry
is ur b00b small? come lemme iron it for u.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nonsense
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by doveda: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
davidif:

Goodness! Calm down. It's just a joke. Can't you just enjoy it. Get over yourself, girl.

Yeah, it would be a joke if we were making fun of one of you ‘less impressive' physical features
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by lordfalcao(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Chestar5:
Mtcheew angry... Its not our fault undecided.....
NONSENSE angry
cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by femi4: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Chestar5:
Mtcheew angry...

NONSENSE angry
Sorry about that
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by amunkita(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
McSquishi:

Easy to answer. More pathetic is a dummy who uses "black" as an insult. More pathetic is someone who holds a fair complexion as a sign of beauty. To be so poorly educated and willfully ignorant is much more pathetic.

Hope that helps. Lol

Nwanne u re breasted..
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Evergreen4(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
ehinmowo:
chai!!! ultimate "arrow" of d year
I know say u be hall 3 arrow
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by kaziblake(f): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Some ladies are naturally dumb,look at what she posted on social media all in the name of joke.
Smh

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Sexytemi(f): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
dazzlingd:

I'm all that and more....and i love it oooo, not easy been all that u just mentioned....*winks*

Now back to my question, WHY ARE YOU PAINED?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by nnamdibig(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
safarigirl:
When you consider the back pain girls with big boobs have to live with, not to mention the Olympus effect, you'll appreciate small boobs.

Lolzzzx
Which one is Olympus effect??
People funny I swear
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by doveda: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:
As long as a lady uses 34b to 36d,she is good...any size lower than 34b is small and anything bigger than 36d is abacha...quote me in brazil.

But if you have a small upstream but have a very balanced downstream you are good as in very good to go...

You can't stop yourself, can you?

Why would you degrade a physicalfeature that we have no control overundecided

Mtchewww
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by paloncy: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hahahaaa
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Youngzedd(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Are they the one that created themselves?

Mocking the image of the creator.

@OP sorry for ya life.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Sike(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
So having small boobs now is a crime?

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by doveda: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
safarigirl:
When you consider the back pain girls with big boobs have to live with, not to mention the Olympus effect, you'll appreciate small boobs.

Every breast size is beautiful. I don't think anyone has control over what size they wanted.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by dazzlingd(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
McSquishi:

Hope that helps. Lol
madam Olympus has fallen, who put ur mouth
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rubbish, evryting should be moderate, I cant marry a milk industry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS) / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.