Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) (65094 Views)

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Eazeee(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Awwwwww......Dija
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by dazzlingd(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
airmirthd1:

Don't worry...... You'll become the president paint not the president of a country
u wey dey shine teeth like this, no let me talk oo..
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by anonym0us: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

Are u blind, or can't u see me in my dp?....and i don't need to be fair skinned to be beautiful, my black is worth more than thousands of fair skins out there.

and y u just pained?
shurup fair girls rock..
wetin b the need of the dark ness when nepa no dey give light.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by ddippset(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

Are u blind, or can't u see me in my dp?....and i don't need to be fair skinned to be beautiful, my black is worth more than thousands of fair skins out there.

and y u just pained?
I see you. You quite petty, and the traffic on your chest could only be compared with that on port Harcourt - Aba road. But you seem short, hope you are not 4 feet tall.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Chestar5(f): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
lordfalcao:
cheesy
why are u smiling angry.... U b my padi sha cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
IamDino:
I'm sure Dija has seen this.
Lalasticlala food iyaff land ooo.
You call this food? Who will this rubbish nourish abeg?
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by dazzlingd(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
doveda:

Jealous fo.ol!
Oya, defender of the galaxy.... defender of the big boobs
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by OkoAnike(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

and y u just pained?

Never mind, you are beautiful... Huummmm
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by spafu(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Chestar5:
Mtcheew angry...
Its not our fault undecided.....

NONSENSE angry
Your own small too be that? Na the type wet I dey like be that, one hand fit cover am well.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by dammieight(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Still trying to figure out how to chat with new people on this website since God knows when... Keep sending emails blabla..bullsh*it! undecided na even website dhey help me construct my message grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by oluxy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Chaiiiii! this is more than truth. little wonder one Igbo gal yansh dry up completely like Samloko chest.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by ddippset(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
The joke is very funny bit its a little below the belt for ladies who have no hold ups or federal government presence on their chests.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Sexytemi(f): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
ddippset:
I see you. You quite petty, and the traffic on your chest could only be compared with that on port Harcourt - Aba road. But you seem short, Hope you are not 4 feet tall.

Lol(real hard), no o, am 5ft 2inch, was sitting while i took those pics o, and tnx for d compliment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by repogirl(f): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Well said by someone whose boobs are larger than her brain.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
dazzlingd:
u wey dey shine teeth like this, no let me talk oo..

Talkkkkkkk tongue[
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
doveda:

You can't stop yourself, can you?

Why would you degrade a physicalfeature that we have no control overundecided

Mtchewww

Egbami..kilagbe kileju?

Ko mu ija wa o..na my opinion i dey talk...

the fact that guys have no control over the size of their mnhoood does not change the fact that below 5inc at erection is small and above 8inch is dangerous so wat is the fuss about?
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by ddippset(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol(real hard), no o, am 5ft 2inch, was sitting while i took those pics o, and tnx for d compliment grin
okay. You're a fine girl, nor mind them.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by anonym0us: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Emodeee:

i told you i don't have bbm. You are following me already, why don't you send ur number in? Stop being cocky.
guy after all these your suffer if u no Bleep diz geh u go run mad
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by spafu(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
dominique:
Rubbish! If truely a woman posted that, then she's a dimwit. Are small booms same as bacterial infection? If you want to crack jokes, do it with taste, class and intelligence.
No vex dear, you can do a transplant.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by fajani(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
this is not funny but a stupidity of the 1st order
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by ebyoma(f): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
mtcheeeewww....one man's meat is another's poison..

With this heavy load I carry for front in the name of boobs, i tire..
mehnn I wish I had small boobs even if its as small as a groundnut seed it would have been much better..

Anyways, I hope to have a small boobs in my next world [that's if it(reincarnation) exists]

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Sexytemi(f): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
anonym0us:
shurup fair girls rock..
wetin b the need of the dark ness when nepa no dey give light.

i don't need you to tell me how beautiful my skin colour is, i hear from people everyday.

Anyways, tnx for your opinion thou, it was nice while it lasted.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by slimzpresh(f): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pls re u a student of delsu?
Sexytemi:

and y u just pained?
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
But why on earth should this make front page?! Is there something positive to learn from this. I pity Nairaland girls wt small boobs because I know they would have clicked on this wt d hope of finding a useful advice. Seun should pls look into dz. I miss Nairaland of old.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by McSquishi(f): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
We ladies tease each other over everything. No one should take offense to boob jokes though, it's harmless. I've been on both ends, most of my life being smaller. I find smaller boobs to be better in many ways.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by ddippset(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:

Egbami..kilagbe kileju?

Ko mu ija wa o..na my opinion i dey talk...

the fact that guys have no control over the size of their mnhoood does not change the fact that below 5inc at erection is small and above 8inch is dangerous so wat is the fuss about?
lol, but still, give me 8 inches let me be dangerous. I like dangerous. I wouldn't want to be sweating profusely on my girl and she be telling me baby pls hurry lets start now, my dad will soon be home.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by dazzlingd(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
airmirthd1:

Talkkkkkkk tongue[
you will cry oo, anyway I've made enuf trouble tonight....I reserve my troubles for anoda day
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by 12month: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
dominique:
Rubbish! If truely a woman posted that, then she's a dimwit. Are small booms same as bacterial infection? If you want to crack jokes, do it with taste, class and intelligence.

Chai I just dey like this Dominique lady day by day but I hear say u ar taken cry
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Sexytemi(f): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
ddippset:
okay. You're a fine girl, nor mind them.

me no mind them o, cox i don't know where in any law its stated that its wrong to voice ones opinion o....and its just a joke o.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Sexytemi(f): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
slimzpresh:
Pls re u a student of delsu?

No, am not
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by spafu(m): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol

have u seen d a.ss u calling flat before
From what I saw frontally in your DP, I can attest that the back will be likely endowed.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by ddippset(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
McSquishi:
We ladies tease each other over everything. No one should take offense to boob jokes though, it's harmless. I've been on both ends, most of my life being smaller. I find smaller boobs to be better in many ways.
obviously that most of your life part is long gone. Obviously you now have bigger boobs. If the reverse was the case I bet you wouldn't even crack a smile to that joke. "small" girls wouldn't like it at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS) / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.