Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) (65092 Views)

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by lilmax(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2016
carinmom:

Hmmm, when did someone's physical attributes become a subject of joke
Are we God
Abeg make i hear word
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Gegz(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2016
pweetiedee
DY, it's Akeem, your corper pal. Pls holla at me. Ciao
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by dunkem21(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2016
AmakaDNBStories:

I jump and pass

Draws her back and tries to peep tongue

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2016
only a lady dat thinks her assets is her life Wud think like dis,dats where her IQ ends,and unfortunately we have more of such ladies today,I wonder d orientation she will give her daughter "my dear daughter,ur assets is all u Av,make Gud use of it,flaunt it everywhere,even on social media,Mk men drool and long to Av a taste of u",smh,Wat a generation I find myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by ty2014: 8:56am On Jan 13, 2016
God give to a lady what fit her and let stop mocking. B'cos breast na breast.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2016
women are women's greatest enemy.
I prefer by far a small boobs babe than a boob-for-brain chick.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by dazzlingd(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

I'm all that and more....and i love it oooo, not easy been all that u just mentioned....*winks*

Now back to my question, WHY ARE YOU PAINED?
hey blackie, I'm not pained, I'm only astonished by ur actions, coming here to celebrate and mock ur fellow girls for having small boobs.....u sud knw u ursef aren't perfect
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2016
Chestar5:
Mtcheew angry...
Its not our fault undecided.....

NONSENSE angry
. Babe no take am personal, tiz just a joke
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Draws her back and tries to peep tongue
Hahahahaha. Uses my pepper spray.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by mikaael(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Chestar5:
Mtcheew angry... Its not our fault undecided.....
NONSENSE angry
Are u a victim
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Chestar5(f): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2016
mikaael:

Are u a victim
not really
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Sexytemi(f): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2016
dazzlingd:

hey blackie, I'm not pained, I'm only astonished by ur actions, coming here to celebrate and mock ur fellow girls for having small boobs.....u sud knw u ursef aren't perfect

Hey whitie, did i mock them?, so u expect me not to laugh, or u expect to follow your mind?, i know how it feels to be mocked....and to be sincere this ain't mockery...

Don't tell me u didn't laugh when shades were been thrown at dija abt her long neck n small breast, don't tell me you've never laughed at a girl cox she's either fat, short, or black(cox u doing just that now), and don't tell me in all your life u've never insulted someone cox of their physical looks..

And with all said and done, u sound pathetic, cox u expect me to frown, or insult the poster cox am a lady.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by ebyoma(f): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Psychologically judging frm ur comment..U gat d small package sis

I'm damn serious Bros
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by ebyoma(f): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Psychologically judging frm ur comment..U gat d small package sis

I'm damn serious Bros...

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by ebyoma(f): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2016
edwardgunju:
Picture??Or its a lie undecided
loading.... 20% tongue
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Drdonzeez(m): 9:39am On Jan 13, 2016
Sexytemi:
lol ooo....i yaff die ooo...chaii, this is not fair at all, the association of ladies with small brezz should come out and protest oooo, what an insult, infact ehn i don vex ooo....*leaves thread laughing out loud*
Your boobs big na..why you wan protest?
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Youngpo413: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2016
Sexytemi:
lol ooo....i yaff die ooo...chaii, this is not fair at all, the association of ladies with small brezz should come out and protest oooo, what an insult, infact ehn i don vex ooo....*leaves thread laughing out loud*
I'm wondering what's so special about big boobs anyways.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Youngpo413: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2016
dominique:
Rubbish! If truely a woman posted that, then she's a dimwit. Are small booms same as bacterial infection? If you want to crack jokes, do it with taste, class and intelligence.
don't mind her.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Youngpo413: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

the lord blessed me with both, so i ain't a flat a.ss....
wow,your husband is a very lucky man....big ass is the bomb.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Youngpo413: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2016
Holuwakemmy16:
Iran
you are cute.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Sexytemi(f): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2016
Drdonzeez:
Your boobs big na..why you wan protest?

on behalf of those they were insulted ni na.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Drdonzeez(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

on behalf of those they were insulted ni na.
OK..But you make sense sha.can I have you number?
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by kenoz(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2016
Lol
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by dazzlingd(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hey whitie, did i mock them?, so u expect me not to laugh, or u expect to follow your mind?, i know how it feels to be mocked....and to be sincere this ain't mockery...

Don't tell me u didn't laugh when shades were been thrown at dija abt her long neck n small breast, don't tell me you've never laughed at a girl cox she's either fat, short, or black(cox u doing just that now), and don't tell me in all your life u've never insulted someone cox of their physical looks..

And with all said and done, u sound pathetic, cox u expect me to frown, or insult the poster cox am a lady.

yes I've laughed at others but this time I've chosen to mock you so accept it in good faith
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Sexytemi(f): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2016
dazzlingd:

yes I've laughed at others but this time I've chosen to mock you so accept it in good faith

Lol, if u like mock me from now to December, it won't remove a hair from my body, its your hand u using to type not mine o(lol).

and u d one not taking it in good faith o, cox if not u won't have quote me o.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by dazzlingd(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2016
McSquishi:

^^I have no clue what this means... but I'm sure it's dumb if your previous comments are any indication. smh
Oh mehn, u didn't get that "madam Olympus has fallen" joke....damn it.... u missed a big one there, wat a waste of joke
anyway welcome to NL...u never see anytin
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by doveda: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2016
safarigirl:
you probably don't recognize plastic surgery then grin

people get surgery to increase it and most of them would tell you how confident and happy it has made them
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by dazzlingd(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, if u like mock me from now to December, it won't remove a hair from my body, its your hand u using to type not mine o(lol).

bravo bravo....nothing personal bae, ve a great year ahead
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by mubarak001(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

From survey, gals dt snap their topmost part and use as dp is hiding something...tantamount to wt Dazzingd mentioned earlier.
*thinking aloud to myself*
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2016
safarigirl:
When you consider the back pain girls with big boobs have to live with, not to mention the Olympus effect, you'll appreciate small boobs.

How do you know? You havent experienced it.

Its good to appreciate what you have tho
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by meemeetruth(f): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Yes o #teamburstyand beautifulwerock#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS) / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.