Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) (65093 Views)

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 12:43am On Jan 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Lies shocked ..or let's see how lucky you are .. tongue
I jump and pass
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by xtervaganza(m): 1:45am On Jan 13, 2016
dominique:
Rubbish! If truely a woman posted that, then she's a dimwit. Are small booms same as bacterial infection? If you want to crack jokes, do it with taste, class and intelligence.
calm your small t1ts. It's a joke with taste, class and overload of intelligence

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 13, 2016
dominique:
Rubbish! If truely a woman posted that, then she's a dimwit. Are small booms same as bacterial infection? If you want to crack jokes, do it with taste, class and intelligence.

do u have small tities? grin
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Clinton594(m): 2:47am On Jan 13, 2016
Chestar5:
Mtcheew angry...
Its not our fault undecided.....

NONSENSE angry

Calm down dear, don't take it personally.... It's just a joke
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by hasyn04(m): 3:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Mz Small brez spotted!
dominique:

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by cityAdventures: 3:17am On Jan 13, 2016
Sexytemi:
lol ooo....i yaff die ooo...chaii, this is not fair at all, the association of ladies with small brezz should come out and protest oooo, what an insult, infact ehn i don vex ooo....*leaves thread laughing out loud*

And u...u think u hv big breastss abi? If i hear. U r among gehs she is tlking to
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Aystarz: 3:38am On Jan 13, 2016
Chestar5:
Mtcheew angry...

NONSENSE angry

Fault?
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Aystarz: 3:40am On Jan 13, 2016
dominique:
Pele.. Name one naija comedian who cracks jokes with taste, class and intellect. O funny sha. Only an insecure small bosom gal would pick offence with this harmless joke.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by SeanDada1(m): 4:47am On Jan 13, 2016
stephenduru:
Seriously many social media users need 'deliverance'.The lady's post above really cracked me up.Some people are naturally funny.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/see-what-lady-said-about-people-with.html

Iranu....
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by chara019: 5:05am On Jan 13, 2016
yes ooo,I love mine as small they are,when women with big boobs start getting yearly budget for their boobs,let me in on it....or when d big boobs does the work of the brain let me know.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by zonax(m): 5:29am On Jan 13, 2016
Chestar5:
Mtcheew angry...

NONSENSE angry

Sincerely I love your reply. Some people loose it on social network.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by doveda: 5:32am On Jan 13, 2016
Toks2008:

Egbami..kilagbe kileju?

Ko mu ija wa o..na my opinion i dey talk...

the fact that guys have no control over the size of their mnhoood does not change the fact that below 5inc at erection is small and above 8inch is dangerous so wat is the fuss about?

You called it Abachaundecided

Some people still like it the way they are. Go for what you like and stop complaining about what you don't. No one is forcing you to like them.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:35am On Jan 13, 2016
so chinese girls no suppose near ampliclox b tht
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:39am On Jan 13, 2016
Psychologically judging frm ur comment..U gat d small package sis
ebyoma:
mtcheeeewww....one man's meat is another's poison..

With this heavy load I carry for front in the name of boobs, i tire..
mehnn I wish I had small boobs even if its as small as a groundnut seed it would have been much better..

Anyways, I hope to have a small boobs in my next world [that's if it(reincarnation) exists]
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Y dem no grow naw?
chara019:
yes ooo,I love mine as small they are,when women with big boobs start getting yearly budget for their boobs,let me in on it....or when d big boobs does the work of the brain let me know.

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by pweetiedee(m): 6:06am On Jan 13, 2016
dominique:
The babe is dumb I swear.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by pweetiedee(m): 6:08am On Jan 13, 2016
livingstoneony:
I can feel yuh pain hun..... grin
She z not pained. Why should she be?
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by greggng: 6:10am On Jan 13, 2016
dazzlingd:

nope, bt I guess yours is flat...
having small boobs is still forgivable, but a flat a.ss is a crime, if I become president, ladies with flat a.ss will be arrested

Forunately those with flat ass has big breast lol God is wonderful
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Seczy: 6:11am On Jan 13, 2016
dominique:

I really love ur comment
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2016
MOTHERFUCKERRR!!!
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by pweetiedee(m): 6:19am On Jan 13, 2016
She found it funny. I don't. I thought it's because I'm blessed with small boobs until I showed my colleagues with big boobs and they hissed. They didn't find it funny too. It's not funny. And for the guys insulting ladies with small boobs, how I wish you could walk around with your "pricks"... Let's see the size too, so we can insult the ones with small ones. Big boobs, small boobs, big ass, flat ass, long legs, short legs, black skin, brown skin, fair skin, everyone is beautiful in their own way. Ladies, Rock your God-given body.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Seczy: 6:27am On Jan 13, 2016
The joke doesn't even make sense, we r all created differently and i beliv we r special in our own way. U ve big boobs and u r dump,does tht make sense?
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by carinmom(f): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2016
dammiecool:
Some1 pls tell Dija
You people are funny, why should someone tell Dija, What you are indirectly saying is someone should tell the maker of Dija, because i guess Dija didn't make herself.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by carinmom(f): 6:43am On Jan 13, 2016
lilmax:
its a joke

Hmmm, when did someone's physical attributes become a subject of joke
Are we God
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 13, 2016
Whats wrong with small boobs, people should stop denigrating others , are the ones with big boobs better.

Its whats in their head and heart that counts.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by OBB77(m): 7:06am On Jan 13, 2016
Size of boobs means nothing wtout intelligence.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by safarigirl(f): 7:17am On Jan 13, 2016
doveda:

Every breast size is beautiful. I don't think anyone has control over what size they wanted.
you probably don't recognize plastic surgery then grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Sexytemi(f): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2016
written:

Xo u agreed its da LORD that Blessed yhu with both.. If HE is to let the devil withdraw one of yhur eyes , legs etc maybe u wud understand better those do not get u husbands these days.. Its only called Blessing" if yhu use them to HIS GLORY! Otherwise they àre subset and function(f) of d devil' vessel. Bé Wise

Dissing people whose hair have been counted by the LORD. Not wise

Am not suppose to reply u o, these same defender of d small would turn to insult plus side ladies o, and wait o, can't i laugh over something that's funny?, have been insulted, yab, n ridiculed before cox of d Lil weight i have, i didn't die o, instead i learnt to accept it o, i learnt to live with it, and in fact i learnt to be happy with it o, i believe all girls with small shouldn't find insult in this, but learn to be happy with what they got.
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by lepasharon(f): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2016
safarigirl:
When you consider the back pain girls with big boobs have to live with, not to mention the Olympus effect, you'll appreciate small boobs.

+ the stench from under the boobs
Re: See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) by Ijaya123: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2016
Chestar5:
Mtcheew angry...

NONSENSE angry

Does it apply to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS) / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.