Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Is It Right To Date This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date This Girl (1655 Views)

Ladies, You Love Cute Guys! Would U Date This Cute Guy? (photo) / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Date This Girl by ity(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2006
HELLO,
PLZ I WANNA KNOW IF AM RIGHT,AM 19YRS OLD AND MY GIRL IS 17 OR 18 YRS NOW.PLZ CAN U HELP ME IF AM CORRECT OR WRONG TO DATE HER.
THANKS

iTOCO
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by CrazyMan(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2006
It's ok,
you can date her wink
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by generic(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2006
hey why not if u can handle her
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by Free(f): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2006
No dnt date her
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by CrazyMan(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2006
@Free
give your reason
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by Oracle(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2007
If you're asking about the age factor, it doesn't work anymore in relationships as far as the present day world is concerned.

Unless you have other reasons like her character or something else you can go ahead and date the gal
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by keyne(f): 8:43pm On May 31, 2009
figure it out urself
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by C2H5OH(f): 8:57pm On May 31, 2009
you must date this girl grin . anything short of dating her is a failure
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by blackmann(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2009
Go ahead and date her, but dont do anything wey go put baby in her belle!
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by mntpaul(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2009
If she is 17 and your an adult, your a sick bastard. thinking about having sex with her makes you a potential paedophile. Let me know where you live so I can call the cops on you, and you will be thrown in jail. In jail the men will have there way with you. I know I am harsh, but your a young man, and I'd hate to see your compromise your life for a piece of pussy.
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by cold(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2009
mntpaul:

If she is 17 and your an adult, your a sick bastard. thinking about having sex with her makes you a potential paedophile.  Let me know where you live so I can call the cops on you, and you will be thrown in jail.  In jail the men will have there way with you.  I know I am harsh, but your a young man, and I'd hate to see your compromise your life for a piece of womanliness.  
Sleepin with a 17 yr old maqs u a paedophile shocked,com ova here and hear the ages of the single mums littered all ova d place,u may wish to review ur post
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by Igwe9(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2009
@post
Nope, you aren't mature enough to take up the responsibility of fatherhood neither will we be there to take the decision on who buys the baby food and so on.
smiley
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by mntpaul(m): 12:28am On Jun 01, 2009
Ok in Texas, its ok to date, but I would not; however, I was once accused along with other three other men of having sex with a minor in the state of Louisiana. The only thing that saved me was that my father always told me never to mess with jail bait. I was 19, she was 17; I steered clear of her, and never was alone with this girl. The police arrested the other three men.

I'm just saying hey man, just wait until she is a legal adult or you have parental consent in writing. Follow the law, I know guys get away with it, but still Y risk you life.
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by deji2005(m): 1:24am On Jun 01, 2009
you have a point there
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by platinumnk(f): 1:30am On Jun 01, 2009
mntpaul:

Ok in Texas, its ok to date, but I would not; however, I was once accused along with other three other men of having sex with a minor in the state of Louisiana. The only thing that saved me was that my father always told me never to mess with jail bait. I was 19, she was 17; I steered clear of her, and never was alone with this girl. The police arrested the other three men.

I'm just saying hey man, just wait until she is a legal adult or you have parental consent in writing. Follow the law, I know guys get away with it, but still Y risk you life.

hey what part of LA were u in? im in louisiana now!
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by platinumnk(f): 1:31am On Jun 01, 2009
wait until shes 18
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by Orimili(m): 1:53am On Jun 01, 2009
platinumnk:

wait until shes 18

I agree with others. OP, wait until she is 18. Especially in the South, they can get you for statutory rape if things don't go well between the both of you guys. Besides, if you don't know whether you should date her or not, you shouldn't date her, as either she or you are not ready for a relationship.
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by mikkymoi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2011
Go ahead if you think ur matured,

But be careful, cos some of this young girls
have a way of putting you into trouble,
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2011
i wonder why some scumbags r advisin dis OP to go ahead! Poster even if ur 20, ur still a baby. Go and read up dat text book son!
Re: Is It Right To Date This Girl by cold(m): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
I wonder how some of you think.This post was made in 2009,the poster is now 21 & the girlfriend (if they're still together) is now 20.So what gives

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Bondage? / I;m So Hrt Broken / WHAT MOVIE IS YOUR LOVE LIFE LIKE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.