Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,010 members, 7,838,534 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? (9987 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

I get what you mean...the "right here" was a reply to your quote 'sweery, where are you?" so I replied here too
goodmorning
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2016
schumastic:

abeg when last you carry the league grin grin

Lol, it's not about the last time we carry league...na when Una go carry am again...10 seasons to cometongue
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2016
firstking01:
goodmorning
morning too dear...hope you slept good?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

morning too dear...hope you slept good?
yes i did,,,and you?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2016
firstking01:
yes i did,,,and you?
yeah, I sure did..thank you grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by stamcy(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2016
Having sex with another guy behind my back..not until I find out,I had to dump her sowi ass
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

breakfast?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

saw ma thread on how long u 've stayed without sexual intercourse grin??
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2016
firstking01:
saw ma thread on how long u 've stayed without sexual intercourse grin??

ohhh, that was your thread?...saw it...had nothing to say grin

yeah...have had breakfast..
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhh, that was your thread?...saw it...had nothing to say grin
yeah...have had breakfast..
hw long have u stayed before grin??
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
firstking01:
hw long have u stayed before grin??

lol lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

c'mon, ok lets go to facebook and chat there...wats ur handle??, or follow me @udeme ukpong...
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

c'mon, ok lets go to facebook and chat there...wats ur handle??, or follow me @udeme ukpong?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
firstking01:
c'mon, ok lets go to facebook and chat there...wats ur handle??, or follow me @udeme ukpong?
seriously? you think I'm going to discuss that with you? I love my privacytongue
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

seriously? you think I'm going to discuss that with you? I love my privacytongue
hmm, ok, facebook??
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
hmm, ok, facebook??
just saw this....alrightcheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

facebook?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

honey?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2016
firstking01:
ur handle??
I'll use your's
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2016
firstking01:
ur handle??
I'll use your's
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

I'll use your's
follow me @Udeme ukpong...my native and surename...waiting for ur request sweery.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

I'll use your's
lest u see other people bearing the same name, just click on their profile....whichever u see works @drillog petrodynamics and schools @river state plytechnic or river state university of science and technology know it's me, also, on my dp i'm on facecapwink
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

I'll use your's
lest u see other people bearing the same name, just click on their profile....whichever u see works @drillog petrodynamics and schools @river state plytechnic or river state university of science and technology know it's me, also, on my dp i'm on facecapwink...waiting honey??
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

topping the table with how many points difference off 2nd 3rd and 4th? that one ain't table-topping na....y'all just got a lil lucky... you ain't standing firm one bit...you gonn' be kicked off that 20 storey building anytime soon tongue

[b][size=15pt]we trashing the saints mehnnn[/size]
[/b]

cheesy tongue
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

i just guessed the name from the first 3 letters of your monicker...I know a few geophysics students from your set...you must be Obiora okpara's friend...yeah?
the tall dude but how come I don't know you if you are that close to obiora probably you don't want to disclose your identity
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
vingeophysicist:
the tall dude but how come I don't know you if you are that close to obiora probably you don't want to disclose your identity

Lol...yeah, I'm close to him, kinda...you could ask him of one Monalisa (young lady)...I'm not sure you know me though... I know Solomon in geology, I know chekwube(diddy), I know Nonso.. peace,dera...infact, almost half of your setcheesygrin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Monalisa185:

always crying wolf bout united being a PDP club, seriously, is that all you guys have got on us?

hahahaha!!! catch us at Stamford bridge? lol..na wetin dey vex me for where Una dey...Una too dey make unnecessary mouth...we just gonn' chase you guys back to your eternal 16th avenue...from there, relegation straight down...no time for some unfortunate defending champions tongue

madam manure how market? lol hahahaha n next time if you people want to send a dog to Chelsea pls send the one that bite not the one that barks otu oshi stupid man u n arsenal club *ntorrrr*
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
PotestDeus:

Whatever you have to say now isn't gonna change the result. I will mention you after the match. Just wait and brace yourself tongue cool

Oga i will mention you after the match, u no fit mention again abi, told u you are our wife n we paid rhe bride price full even gave your father man I blank cheque to sign...what do u v to say stupid club, just watch us as ww com for our thrown *ntorrr*
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
schumastic:

Oga i will mention you after the match, u no fit mention again abi, told u you are our wife n we paid rhe bride price full even gave your father man I blank cheque to sign...what do u v to say stupid club, just watch us as ww com for our thrown *ntorrr*

Lol. You won angry but coming for the thrown? C'mon!
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...yeah, I'm close to him, kinda...you could ask him of one Monalisa (young lady)...I'm not sure you know me though... I know Solomon in geology, I know chekwube(diddy), I know Nonso.. peace,dera...infact, almost half of your setcheesygrin
but is that your pics am not sure its you if you know solomon and didi then you must know me then.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
vingeophysicist:
but is that your pics am not sure its you if you know solomon and didi then you must know me then.

seems I know you though....not quite certain...Buh those two you mentioned? I know them pretty well, and yeah, the picture is mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Romancelander Intrested In Hanging Out On Easter Sunday? / If She Have This App On Her Phone, Break Up! / Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.