Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Go Redskins Go Redskins Go - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Go Redskins Go Redskins Go (2296 Views)

Hail To The Redskins! / Redskins Vs Cowboys: / Redskins Or Cowboys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by ldollier(f): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2006
allright
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by buckeye(m): 3:40am On Feb 04, 2006
Damn, i am too late on this, anyway, the steelers are going to win the superbowl.

and the buckeyes are gon ne the next season's national college football champs
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by Txlonghorn(m): 7:01am On Feb 04, 2006
Keep dreaming buckeye.

Longhorns all the way brother.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by buckeye(m): 7:08am On Feb 04, 2006
Txlonghorn:

Keep dreaming buckeye.

Longhorns all the way brother.

well, thank God we are playing together next season, i cant wait for the rematch.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by Txlonghorn(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2006
Sup guy, That's right get ready for another ass kicking in Austin Tx next season. tongue tongue Hey maybe this time we put a little wager, what you think bro
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by buckeye(m): 7:40am On Feb 04, 2006
Txlonghorn:

Sup guy, That's right get ready for another ass kicking in Austin Tx next season. tongue tongue Hey maybe this time we put a little wager, what you think bro

dont say i didnt tell u
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by buckeye(m): 7:55am On Feb 04, 2006
we gon be unstopable, despite loosing the whole of our linebackers to NFL draft

Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by buckeye(m): 7:59am On Feb 04, 2006
go bucks

Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by EvilSlayer(m): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2006
Can't wait for that match up too. As a UT (longhore) fan, it's kind of hard to call with VINCE in the NFL.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by buckeye(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2006
mehn, the game between buckeyes and the longhorns is one of the best game i have seen so far, kudos to Vince young and the longhorns, but i know bucks are going 1-1 next time we play. nothing for yall longhorn fans next season
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by EvilSlayer(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2006
Bring it on buckeye, my older brother goes to school at UT Texas, so I'll be at the game to see the buckeye go back to their farmlands with their tails between their legs. grin grin grin
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by buckeye(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2006
haha, go and checkout the history of the buckeyes. we never failed to avange our loss, and its coming on u guys aagain. watchout for the game
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by EvilSlayer(m): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2006
That's just what all you Longhorn HATERS said before the USC game, and Vince showed them. dude don't mess with Texas.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by buckeye(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2006
EvilSlayer:

That's just what all you Longhorn HATERS said before the USC game, and Vince showed them. dude don't mess with Texas.

to be sincere with u i really wanted young to win the championship against USC trojans, but i don't let any team mess with me when it comes to my BUCKEYES smiley smiley
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by EvilSlayer(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2006
I hated those boys from LALA land (Hollywood) Did you see all the freaking celebrities that where routing for USC. Even snoop dog is a USC fan the guy never graduated high school. I bet he can't even spell college.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by buckeye(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2006
EvilSlayer:

I hated those boys from LALA land (Hollywood) Did you see all the freaking celebrities that where routing for USC. Even snoop dog is a USC fan the guy never graduated high school. I bet he can't even spell college.

thats exactly what makes it fun, but it aint easy wining two championships in a row.they nearly got the third one as u can see.i will say God was really with them Vince young in the game, for USC to make so many turnover mistakes like that.
expecially in a championship game.

I am happy for the Guy, but if i were him i'm gon wait for his senior year in college.its all good.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by EvilSlayer(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2006
Dude vince young don't need no College, I just hope he get's into a good NFL team in the drafts a couple of months from now. I would love to see Vince remain in Texas.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by buckeye(m): 9:23am On Feb 04, 2006
it will be good for him to get into a team that needs him. The Houston texans are gon be the first team to pick, and what they need most is a good running back like Reggie Bush. we never know what 'd happen tho.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by EvilSlayer(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2006
It's going to be a crazy draft this year bro, so many good players from college this year. Texan have the first round pic this year, you you know how comes second ?
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by buckeye(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2006
which team is going to win the superbowl this year? make your predictions.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by buckeye(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2006
buckeye:

mehn, the game between buckeyes and the longhorns is one of the best game i have seen so far, kudos to Vince young and the longhorns, but i know bucks are going 1-1 next time we play. nothing for yall longhorn fans next season

so be it .
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by BigBaller(m): 12:38am On Sep 14, 2006
The redskins are the best! And I think their going to win the championship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Players In Other Leagues In The World. / Victor Oladipo And Chiney Ogwumike Rise Through Olajuwon’s Legacy.. / Today Sure Football Predictions - Sure Games For This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.