Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? (1260 Views)

Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by tpiah2: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
share.
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
tpiah2:
share.
TILAPIA abi wetin be ur monics? na only GOD know how u dey tink sometimes.....
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by 25omega(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
you can be physically attractive but have an ugly personality and you can be physically ugly (according to the beholder) but have a beautiful personality.
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by Jimbadly: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
This moniker never makes sense with his/her post.
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by tpiah2: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
25omega:
you can be physically attractive but have an ugly personality and you can be physically ugly (according to the beholder) but have a beautiful personality.

what if someone is alternately ugly and attractive as the case may be.

as per physical looks.
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Jimbadly:
This moniker never makes sense with his/her post.

na gay is brilliant offline but such a crude ooline
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by 25omega(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
tpiah2:

what if someone is alternately ugly and attractive as the case may be.

as per physical looks.
huh?
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by tpiah2: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

na gay is brilliant offline but such a crude ooline

Plz open a separate thread for gay, if thats where your interests lie.

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Your question is mind bending
Like asking how does it feel for light to be both particle and wave at the same time.
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
tpiah2:

Plz open a separate thread for gay, if thats where your interests lie.
I mean you(gay) are intelligent offline but daft online
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by cruzita(f): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
which kind yeyecious question be dis?
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by tpiah2: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

I mean I am gay
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by tpiah2: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
25omega:
huh?

are you saying an ugly person is never attractive at all?
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by 25omega(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
tpiah2:

are you saying an ugly person is never attractive at all?
like i said ugly is according to the beholder. Well there are some ugly that are never attractive even with money and power (idi Amin)
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by tpiah2: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
25omega:
like i said ugly is according to the beholder. Well there are some ugly that are never attractive even with money and power (idi Amin)

seriously, have you ever seen the bolded?
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

TILAPIA abi wetin be ur monics?
na only GOD know how u dey tink sometimes.....
As in I've seen diff levels of madness and insanity but her's is just outta this planet. Permit me to call it 'alienated madness'
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by tpiah2: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
As in I've seen diff levels of madness and insanity but mine is just outta this planet. Permit me to call it 'alienated madness'
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by 25omega(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
tpiah2:

seriously, have you ever seen the bolded?
Bro i gave you an example Idi Amin is an ugly that is not and never was attractive even with his money and power
Re: What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? by tpiah2: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
25omega:
Bro i gave you an example Idi Amin is an ugly that is not and never was attractive even with his money and power

that seems to be your personal opinion, unless you can back it up with facts.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day!!! Ladies Please Note... / Please Who Did This? / I Don't Have A Good Relationship With My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.