Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Photo Of The Day!!! Ladies Please Note... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day!!! Ladies Please Note... (1262 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day!!! Ladies Please Note... by stevenhood2000: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Reason why some woman feel compell to walk around half naked, showing their bodies and see nothing wrong with it is because it was beaten and force upon them during slavery.

You are doing EXACTLY what your slave masters FORCED you to do all those many years ago! Before dey were put on those slave ships, dey never expose dey bodies.

The slave masters used this as a tactic to shame d blacks, to break dem, and also getting dem to submit. With shackles on der feet and whips on der backs, dey had no choice.

Now we walk around half naked because we are BROKEN and we have NO shame. We have forgotten that we were LADIES and NOT thots and bad bitches.

We have forgotten that our bodies were meant only for our husbands and not for strange men to lust, use and abuse......Remember YOUR history and COVER YOURSELVES! QUOTE

http://plusmouth..com.ng/2016/02/photo-of-day-ladies-please-note.html

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Ladies Please Note... by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 08, 2016
And white ladies who walk unclad were enslaved
too undecided

What did you do when we were maltreated by the so called slave masters. Nothing. You were suppose to be the strong, wise and all knowing ones we should have ran to but alas you were spineless and weak to do anything! Today you have voice *sigh*

Please am tired of black or african men talking about inconsequential things like their women's dressing or whatever when they are suppose to be up and doing like the caucasians and asians.

All y'all do is talk talk talk. When you start getting your acts right and stop submitting to the whims and caprices of other men, we would start taking your counsel seriously. For now, to hell!!!

The poster below me is a fvcking walkover.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Ladies Please Note... by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 08, 2016
The poster above me seems intoxicated. She must be high on some cheap drugs. She typed rubbish!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Ladies Please Note... by Strahovski1(m): 12:28am On Feb 08, 2016
I'm always amazed when I read the history and stories of Africa and Africans smiley

So their women walked unclad? shocked
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Ladies Please Note... by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 08, 2016
That's why I always say most so called civilized ladies of today do not even really comprehend the word "womanhood" let alone living it. They don't even know why God created women as recorded in Gen.2:18 but they want expensive wedding gowns after living their lives exposing their bodies
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Ladies Please Note... by CaroLyner(f): 12:53am On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:
And white ladies who walk unclad were enslaved
too undecided

What did you do when we were maltreated by the so called slave masters. Nothing. You were suppose to be the strong, wise and all knowing ones we should have ran to but alas you were spineless and weak to do anything! Today you have voice *sigh*

Please am tired of black or african men talking about inconsequential things like their women's dressing or whatever when they are suppose to be up and doing like the caucasians and asians.

All y'all do is talk talk talk. When you start getting your acts right and stop submitting to the whims and caprices of other men, we would start taking your counsel seriously. For now, to hell!!!

The poster below me is a fvcking walkover.

gringrin
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Ladies Please Note... by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 08, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Ladies Please Note... by stevenhood2000: 6:07am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Ladies Please Note... by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2016
I always wondered why the white men where so much more ahead of us
Could it be that they where the first set of race to inhibit the earth?
Or did their brain evolve differently from ours, even though physically our brains look the same i refuse to believe our mind are also the same
Look at how sophisticated they looked even when we were in chains
Is there even a reason why the black races were appalling to them and seen as creatures of lower intelligence.
Maybe God approved of slavery.
Maybe we are truly intellectually inferior to them, but why? I thought we were created equally
At what point in history did everything go soo wrong with the black race, why are we not as sophisticated as this people
We have sooo much resources under our feet and yet they have none and still figured out ways to unearth them and use them for their own gain

Mayb the "resource curse" is real, or maybe, just maybe the universe was fair after all and tried to balance things out
By giving more intelligence to those with no/little natural resources and lower intelligence to those who have many.

Pictures like this always triggers many questions and emotions in my goddamn head cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Did This? / Which Would You Pick / My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.