Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Prophet T. B Joshua Proposed To Me First Day We Met – Wife, Evelyn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophet T. B Joshua Proposed To Me First Day We Met – Wife, Evelyn (1156 Views)

My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T. B Joshua Proposed To Me First Day We Met – Wife, Evelyn by Triton1996(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/prophet-t-b-joshua-proposed-to-me-first-day-we-met-evelyn/

Prophet T.B Joshua’s wife, Evelyn, wouldn’t have it any other way. She’s happy her children are doing quite well and their father “is a great man”. They’ve been together for 25 blissful years. Lately, she celebrated her 47th birthday which she said was fun. In this interview , she reflects on her life with the man of God and con­cluded it’s been worth it and gives Almighty God the glory.
Speaking at the Graduation of their daughter, Sarah, from law school at Abuja, she said some things nobody knew about the Prophet.
When asked about how she and TB Joshua met and how he proposed, she revealed how romantic the Anointed Prophet is.
Please, tell us how you met.
Yes, I have said it before and it’s still the same. Hmmm… how do I call it? It’s just a divine arrangement. It’s a long story but anyway we met and the only surprising thing there was that, it was the day I met him that he proposed to me.

Wow, really? On his knees? How did he do it?
Straight forward (Laughs).
He said ‘I like you. I want to marry you’ just like that?
Yes, but really I was skeptical because it was strange, so, I just want to thank God that it really worked out. Like I said earlier, we have been together for the past 25 years and it’s working out fine.
Most people believe that pastors are not romantic. They fast and pray all the time. Is Prophet T. B Joshua romantic?
He’s a great man.
Furthermore, She roared her support for Her husband when asked about her reaction whenever she reads rumours about Prophet.
Some people don’t under­stand your husband, they say he’s a mysterious man with mysterious powers, when you read such stories, how do you react?
I know it’s not true. They don’t know him, he’s not a strange man, he’s not a mysterious man; he’s just dedicated to his work. He is a man who has the fear of God in him, that is it. Those stories don’t move me at all because they don’t seem to understand him.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/prophet-t-b-joshua-proposed-to-me-first-day-we-met-evelyn/

1 Share

Re: Prophet T. B Joshua Proposed To Me First Day We Met – Wife, Evelyn by 4reala(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Straight to d point gbam! grin
Re: Prophet T. B Joshua Proposed To Me First Day We Met – Wife, Evelyn by onyee25(f): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lovely
Re: Prophet T. B Joshua Proposed To Me First Day We Met – Wife, Evelyn by Luckyk(f): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
nice
Re: Prophet T. B Joshua Proposed To Me First Day We Met – Wife, Evelyn by leke12(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
If to say our ladies nowadays, dem go still dey form hard to get or olosho package @ dat age of 22yrs when she got married. You better learn now!!!!
Re: Prophet T. B Joshua Proposed To Me First Day We Met – Wife, Evelyn by Cybertext(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Never knew he was married for that long.....
Re: Prophet T. B Joshua Proposed To Me First Day We Met – Wife, Evelyn by Opistorincos(m): 3:54am On Jan 13, 2016
That girl shoes though

(1) (Reply)

★ Beware: Girls Now Use Waterproof Makeup – Don’t Fall For It / What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? / Who Is/are Your Favorite/s? [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.