Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun (36962 Views)

The Minister Of Finance- Mrs Kemi Adeosun Was Actually Corect / Dear PMB, Fighting Corruption Is Not A Fiscal Responsibility, By Tony Osborg / Sos To Inspector General Of Police.. Please Redeploy Lagos Cp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
I have followed with keen interest all Mr President's ministerial appointees but the one that is so important but unfortunately seems to have less understanding of the system is Mrs. Kemi Adeosun.

Watching her grant press interviews both local and foreign shows she doesn't have the grasps, and won't be able to adequately formulate and manage Nigeria's Fiscal Policies to stimulate economic growth thereby create employment for the teeming unemployed youths. Not that she's isn't intelligent but the truth must be told.

Many investors both home and abroad are also skeptical of making new investment and putting their money in Nigeria. This could be because of lack of fiscal policy framework of the government of which Mrs Adeosun Finance Ministry is supposed to oversee.

All indices about Nigeria's economy point to the negative but each time she's ask a question about it, she doesn't seem to give a clear direction.

Trade and Industry Minister or any other Minister who can do the job well should take her place

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Atlantian: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hahahahahaha Cattle rearer Economic Policy of Zero Point Agenda.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kemi Adeosun is the Diezani Alison Madueke of Buhari's Government. You wont know her true value unless you are among the Sanctified Cliq.
She is doing a great Job.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Kyase(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
see this guy talking nonsense about my crush

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Super1Star: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Leave "our daughter in whom we are well pleased" alone.

Your World Bank Economist, an agent of the Neo-Colonialist, brought us to where we are.

Kemi will take us out of the mess your World Bank Eyes Kongba left behind.

174 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
victorels:
Kemi Adeosun is the Diezani Alison Madueke of Buhari's Government. You wont know her true value unless you are among the Sanctified Cliq.

Great job? Pls enlighten me sir

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
**** you had your chance with Ngozi, please move on

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Super1Star:
Leave "our daughter in whom we are well pleased" alone.

Your World Bank Economist, an agent of the Neo-Colonialist, brought us to where we are.

Kemi will take us out of the mess your World Bank Eyes Kongba left behind.

Don't understand what you mean by 'agent of Neo-Colonialist' because the last time I checked IMF chief was here recently. Hope u know her mission here

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
id911:

Great job? Pls enlighten me sir

The one That Employed her knows her value. She is a brand in this administration.
She understood her role and she is playing it well.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ngozi with her clear direction we saw where she landed us

Na this no direction sef we want

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
IyaIode:
Iboes you had your chance with Ngozi, please move on

Next time talk with sense and don't hate any tribe

210 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kyase:
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kyase:

hmmmm, sorry ooo...just want the best for our country bro. I also like her but she needs to move to a ministry she understands very well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
victorels:

I said this a month ago...yorubas want Kemi Adeosun there not because she is qualified, THEY JUST WANT HER THERE AS THEIR OWN OKONJO IWEALA OR DIEZANI MADUEKE...always dragging feet with the Igbos as if Igbos are your mate. This yoruba guy I quoted above just confirmed that verbatim. M$oderators before you ban me...I'm just repeating what the poster I quoted said.

105 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Kyase(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
id911:

hmmmm, sorry ooo...just want the best for our country bro. I also like her but she needs to move to a ministry she understands very well
just relax and see how she will turn things arround

5 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by chinchum(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
id911:
I have followed with keen interest all Mr President's ministerial appointees but the one that is so important but unfortunately seems to have less understanding of the system is Mrs. Kemi Adeosun.

Watching her grant press interviews both local and foreign shows she doesn't have the grasps, and won't be able to adequately formulate and manage Nigeria's Fiscal Policies to stimulate economic growth thereby create employment for the teeming unemployed youths. Not that she's isn't intelligent but the truth must be told.

Many investors both home and abroad are also skeptical of making new investment and putting their money in Nigeria. This could be because of lack of fiscal policy framework of the government of which Mrs Adeosun Finance Ministry is supposed to oversee.

All indices about Nigeria's economy point to the negative but each time she's ask a question about it, she doesn't seem to give a clear direction.

Trade and Industry Minister or any other Minister who can do the job well should take her place

Stop this nonsense, i mean stop this nonsense, ****

This woman is not up to two months in office ****

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Chubhie: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
I love rooting for underdogs. I'm rooting for Kemi.

10 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
chinchum:
Stop this nonsense, i mean stop this nonsense **** angry angry angry angry angry

This woman is not up to two months in office ****

Ranting ignorantly like u did will do us no good but good advice will mr

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kyase:
just relax and see how she will turn things arround
That's what I hope and pray for but the environment is becoming harsher bro

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Kyase(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
id911:

That's what I hope and pray for but the environment is becoming harsher bro
patience is a virtue-PMB 2015

2 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by PentiumPro(f): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
The erosion idiots will heckle this woman for the next three and half years.
No one is good enough as long as the person is not from the erosion ravaged region

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by AtlanticBreeze: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
the same woman that impoverished ogun state and left them begging for bail out funds? The fact is this woman is just a figurehead in this admin so redeploying her wont change nothing. How many times did buhari mention her during his media chat?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Csami(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
PentiumPro:
The erosion idiots will heckle this woman for the next three and half years.
No one is good enough as long as the person is not from the erosion ravaged region

I love ur b00bs so much. Are you married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by CACAWA(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
e don do jare

29 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Okay na...
Click on my signature
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Well....the OP is throwing terms like ''fiscal policy'' around. I wonder how he expects us to stimulate the economy, what with the low price of oil and the poor savings left us by the last administraiton.

The fact is, we are an import dependent economy. And any attempt to throw money at the economy in an effort to stimulate growth would just deplete our foreign reserves further, lead to devaluation, and at the end of the day, runaway inflation.

Which leads me to my grouse with the OP....he offers no alternative solution. Because he knows that the first alternative....devaluation is worse than what we have right now.If we devalue our currency....it would just make imports ore expensive....which is a good thing....but it would make domestically produced goods more expensive....since....you guessed it...our industries rely on imported goods.

Alternative 2 is to just allow the dollars to flow....which would deplete our forex....and cause more inflation.

The cold reality is that what is happening right now is the least bad of the other situations. And additionally, we have to make the hard choices that we should have made ages ago....like since the 1980's. We have to cut subsides, increase taxes, and end corruption.We are not a rich nation, and we never were....because of our resource dependency. And we better wakey wakey and realise that.

Diversification into industries is the answer.Agriculture is just resource dependency by another name...as is mining.But it takes hard work and sacrifices to get there....regardless of whoever is in charge.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by tomdon(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
for those playing the tribalism card, its really shameful and conotes a very low intelligence quotient.
how has tribe added any kobo to your bank account.
so you bigots have to be told that it is performance that counts.
the OP may need more explaining to do, but once the facts are convincing and compelling, then it has to be done and everyone regardless of tribe should concur.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by DVMtuppence(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
kiss
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Ericardo7(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
OP ...But i can't see any reason why she should be removed? Abi she no gree make u friend her pikin?

1 Like

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by FagsamPHP(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is How A Nation Should Be Not What We Have Here (photo) / BREAKING: Acting IGP Orders Disbandment Of FSARS, Others / Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.