Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,719 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun (37002 Views)

The Minister Of Finance- Mrs Kemi Adeosun Was Actually Corect / Dear PMB, Fighting Corruption Is Not A Fiscal Responsibility, By Tony Osborg / Sos To Inspector General Of Police.. Please Redeploy Lagos Cp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Lasgidy1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by tomdon(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
IyaIode:
Iboes you had your chance with Ngozi, please move on

too bad
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Zico5(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
id911:
I have followed with keen interest all Mr President's ministerial appointees but the one that is so important but unfortunately seems to have less understanding of the system is Mrs. Kemi Adeosun.

Watching her grant press interviews both local and foreign shows she doesn't have the grasps, and won't be able to adequately formulate and manage Nigeria's Fiscal Policies to stimulate economic growth thereby create employment for the teeming unemployed youths. Not that she's isn't intelligent but the truth must be told.

Many investors both home and abroad are also skeptical of making new investment and putting their money in Nigeria. This could be because of lack of fiscal policy framework of the government of which Mrs Adeosun Finance Ministry is supposed to oversee.

All indices about Nigeria's economy point to the negative but each time she's ask a question about it, she doesn't seem to give a clear direction.

Trade and Industry Minister or any other Minister who can do the job well should take her place

Pls how many job opportunity did Ngozi okonjo iweala created during her inglorious reign as finance minister. Hatred for someone does not make such person incompetent. Thank God u assert that she is intelligent but incompetence is totally out of the card. She is new to the game and will get used to it in due course. Experience cannot be bought but get over time. Buhari is not impatient then why u

3 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by PentiumPro(f): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Biafrans we know your intention is to bring chaos into Nigeria’.

4 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by mrking3(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
I agree
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Atlantian: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Urine: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
id911:
I have followed with keen interest all Mr President's ministerial appointees but the one that is so important but unfortunately seems to have less understanding of the system is Mrs. Kemi Adeosun.

Watching her grant press interviews both local and foreign shows she doesn't have the grasps, and won't be able to adequately formulate and manage Nigeria's Fiscal Policies to stimulate economic growth thereby create employment for the teeming unemployed youths. Not that she's isn't intelligent but the truth must be told.

Many investors both home and abroad are also skeptical of making new investment and putting their money in Nigeria. This could be because of lack of fiscal policy framework of the government of which Mrs Adeosun Finance Ministry is supposed to oversee.

All indices about Nigeria's economy point to the negative but each time she's ask a question about it, she doesn't seem to give a clear direction.

Trade and Industry Minister or any other Minister who can do the job well should take her place

You sound like a smart guy but it's too early to call for her removal, when was she appointed? Let's keep our fingers crossed and watch. What have we achieved with all the 'experts' from the 90's - 2015?

3 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by nightmile: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
PMB to replace her with your mother farming cocoa yam in the village abi? Make una ban me again! Iyalaya any body

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ericardo7:
OP ...But i can't see any reason why she should be removed? Abi she no gree make u friend her pikin?

hahahaha...u crack me up real good. No ooo...but u read what I put up there sha
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Od12b0882(f): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
IyaIode:

Please what does this have to do with ibos?
If you've got nothing intelligent to contribute, you might as well not comment.
Everyone wants to comment even when they've got zero understanding of what is being talked about.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by islandmoon: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
shes better than that woman from IMF who sold us into modern slave trade! we know how much they paid her to destroyed Nigeria economy and her economy index crap, we also know the role she played in writing off our Ajaokuta steel.

2 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Urine:

You sound like a smart guy but it's too early to call for her removal, when was she appointed? Let's keep our fingers crossed and watch. What have we achieved with all the 'experts' from the 90's - 2015?

OK sir.

1 Like

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Reference(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
chinchum:
Stop this nonsense, i mean stop this nonsense, ****angry angry angry angry angry

This woman is not up to two months in office ****

Do you need 2 months to gain direction. When quizzed by the Senate what did she tell them to send them to sleep so she could sneak past. If no one can tell where you are going in 8 weeks then you're not just up for it. My guess is that they will just push her into a ceremonial seat and get some big guns deployed in the background.

2 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Ericardo7(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
id911:

hahahaha...u crack me up real good. No ooo...but u read what I put up there sha
NO . If i did would i be asking?
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
You refused to give reasons for her redeployment. You are more vague than her. You just blah without cogent reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by birmingham04: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
Judge kemi Adeosun after 4yrs. What am sure of kemi Adeosun is she can't be anti Africa policy like puf puf okonjo wala.

2 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by mufasasa: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
victorels:
Kemi Adeosun is the Diezani Alison Madueke of Buhari's Government. You wont know her true value unless you are among the Sanctified Cliq.
She is doing a great Job.
she's the Ngozi Nkonjo iweala not Diezani
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Khan1993: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
O.P I get that you want the best for the country but you didnt cite any example why you say shes a greenhorn and cant take us out of the economic crisis. You could be sued for slander and defamation of character. You also said you have been following all 36 ministers. Thats nice. I would like to know you take on the minister for youth and sport.
This current government is inchoate at the moment. Let give it time. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kikero112:
Well....the OP is throwing terms like ''fiscal policy'' around. I wonder how he expects us to stimulate the economy, what with the low price of oil and the poor savings left us by the last administraiton.

The fact is, we are an import dependent economy. And any attempt to throw money at the economy in an effort to stimulate growth would just deplete our foreign reserves further, lead to devaluation, and at the end of the day, runaway inflation.

Which leads me to my grouse with the OP....he offers no alternative solution. Because he knows that the first alternative....devaluation is worse than what we have right now.If we devalue our currency....it would just make imports ore expensive....which is a good thing....but it would make domestically produced goods more expensive....since....you guessed it...our industries rely on imported goods.

Alternative 2 is to just allow the dollars to flow....which would deplete our forex....and cause more inflation.

The cold reality is that what is happening right now is the least bad of the other situations. And additionally, we have to make the hard choices that we should have made ages ago....like since the 1980's. We have to cut subsides, increase taxes, and end corruption.We are not a rich nation, and we never were....because of our resource dependency. And we better wakey wakey and realise that.

Diversification into industries is the answer.Agriculture is just resource dependency by another name...as is mining.But it takes hard work and sacrifices to get there....regardless of whoever is in charge.

Yes, i agree with most of your submissions above. we have to diversity now because we can't keep on depending on oil. What of if our oil dries up today or the price in the global market becomes almost insignificant won't the country continue?
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by hardychris(m): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
I thought I'm the only one crushing on her o! The woman over fine.
Kyase:
see this guy talking nonsense about my crush
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by simdam500(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Oh b4 i read, i must say. She is a sexy minister...

Race back to read op post.

*Modified*
alright op has said well, infact u ave a good intention toward the country which i must commend, cos seeing the rate at which d economy is dwindling, i'll say we dont need time for people to test-finance on us. But u didnt suggest anyone or two that u feel are perfect for the position.
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by 9jaBloke: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
You all should chill & let this dispensation concentrate. I don't believe in APC but 1999-2015 was a monumental failure. So let's cut this government some slack and judge later.

4 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
The economy is facing challemges for a number of reasons

1) the past bunch mismanaged and looted it.

2) Buhari took a while before appointing his cabinet

3) there is a general slowdown in the world economy

None of this are the fault of Kemi Adeosun. She's been in the job for 2 months, we need to understand the difference between being busy (making noise) and being effective, i.e delivering long term sustainable results. The latter is something that requires planning, something that is alien to the Nigerian culture.

2 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by abbey621(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Firstly, you've used the wrong medium. Only those who want to be mischievous utilize Nairaland to reach the Federal government! Next, you have no proof of your assertions only sentiments, yes you heard me right sentiments. When was she appointed? In what condition did she meet the economy? These are honest questions you should have answers to if you truly want to be honest. Last but not least, when criticizing someone or something, you must offer counter points in order to boost your assertions. What would you be doing differently if you were in her shoes? Do you have a background in Finance or Economics? Do you know how complex her job is? I know it's easy to criticize but let's not criticize just for criticism sake!

2 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by dunmotuscana(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
NOI and all the whole IMF,world bank and I sabi pass,wia e lead us?

1 Like

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by ElFenomeno1: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
IyaIode:

When will you bloody idi ots cast aside sentiments and think with your fu cking brains?
Forget all these bloody tribal bullcrap and face the matter squarely
Adeosun is in a shoe much bigger than her.
she didn't do herself any good by predicting false IGR as a commissioner for Ogun State and almost bankrupting the state.
The role of a finance minister in arguably the largest and most vibrant economy in Africa is not one to experiment with
I am not convinced Adeosun has what it takes.
I am sorry

6 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by raf2angel: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nigerian economy does not have any definite indices. It flunctuate virtually every day. Any potential investor coming would rely more on international data. ..I have never taken any statistical data from NBS serious....Allow the woman to be
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
PentiumPro:
The erosion idiots will heckle this woman for the next three and half years.
No one is good enough as long as the person is not from the erosion ravaged region
You should loose some weight for your own health.

3 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Babalegba(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
id911:

Shut up! This is the first time I'm saying this on a forum like this because u got me angry. I'm not Igbo, neither do I support any party. What I want and pray for is Nigeria's Progress.

Next time talk with sense and don't hate any tribe
Lying unpatriotic insular prat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. / Robert Clarke: I Can’t See Saraki Last For 9 Months / Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.