Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun (36994 Views)

The Minister Of Finance- Mrs Kemi Adeosun Was Actually Corect / Dear PMB, Fighting Corruption Is Not A Fiscal Responsibility, By Tony Osborg / Sos To Inspector General Of Police.. Please Redeploy Lagos Cp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by ShammahBarnabas(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
id911:

Don't understand what you mean by 'agent of Neo-Colonialist' because the last time I checked IMF chief was here recently. Hope u know her mission here

What was her mission?? I smell propaganda coming cool
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by CioAngels(f): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Why don't you give kemi a chance to get it right, pmb himself who is given the directions on how to go is looking confused. Kemi is a youth i want to believe and the youth is been clamouring for youth to be given a chance. We önly need pmb to come open with the probe and let the fminister into how much is been returned for her get the ground rolling. I don't see the other ministers making any headway too. To me, they are only telling stories to hide their incompetence. Give kemi time as you would pmb.
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by fallout87: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kemi is almost 50 and you are calling her a youth?

Lol, that's the backwardness of Nigeria and other African nations.
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
ShammahBarnabas:

What was her mission?? I smell propaganda coming cool

I'm not supposed to dignify you with a reply because you obviously lack knowledge of what has been happening in this country from 1986 till date. Apart from Abacha's regime, can you tell me any decision our leaders made about our economy or budgeting processes in these periods without IMF input? Rather than improve our local industries they destroyed them.

Instead of looking inward, continue depending on their advice. You don't want this country to grow and develop. You're a pathetic fellow and enemy of the state
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by totorimi: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Rolings:

#LEAVEKEMIADEOSUNALONE

When the former minister of science and tech was there, we did not complain because we know she was competent and in a not so critical sector but you see my brother when it come to a sensitive ministry like finance where the money, ego, kudi , owo is we must shine our eyes and ensure that only someone close to a confirmed economic guru is good enough.
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by ShammahBarnabas(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2016
id911:

I'm not supposed to dignify you with a reply because you obviously lack knowledge of what has been happening in this country from 1986 till date. Apart from Abacha's regime, can you tell me any decision our leaders made about our economy or budgeting processes in these periods without IMF input? Rather than improve our local industries they destroyed them.

Instead of looking inward, continue depending on their advice. You don't want this country to grow and develop. You're a pathetic fellow and enemy of the state

I agree with you on everything said in your first paragraph.

But for the part you called me pathetic and enemy of the state I totally disagree with you on that.
There is no need for bitterness and name calling Sir.
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2016
ShammahBarnabas:

I agree with you on everything said in your first paragraph.

But for the part you called me pathetic and enemy of the state I totally disagree with you on that.
There is no need for bitterness and name calling Sir.

Alright bro, I withdraw my earlier statement. I just want our country to progress so that the suffering many of our people are going through will reduce

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB, Cameroonian Separatists To Exchange Weapons, Personnel / Senator Akpabio Apologises For Leaving PDP / Seye Dairo Resigns As Jandor's Campaign DG, Endorses Rhodes-Vivour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.