Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun (36997 Views)

The Minister Of Finance- Mrs Kemi Adeosun Was Actually Corect / Dear PMB, Fighting Corruption Is Not A Fiscal Responsibility, By Tony Osborg / Sos To Inspector General Of Police.. Please Redeploy Lagos Cp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by macaranta(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
OP just leave them,by the time the soapy water is wiped from their zomebie eyes...the economy must have been long gone.

2 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by PrettyClare7(f): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
PentiumPro:
The erosion idiots will heckle this woman for the next three and half years.
No one is good enough as long as the person is not from the erosion ravaged region
what is responsible for this kind of comment. Nobody said anything about tribe neither did you say anything in support of the minister's policies. That would have been more helpful.

4 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by kaziblake(f): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
id911:

OK. Not complaining, just an observation
Pls don't forget to come back in 2yrs time to praise her.

1 Like

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Ogunleti01: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
the same woman that impoverished ogun state and left them begging for bail out funds? The fact is this woman is just a figurehead in this admin so redeploying her wont change nothing. How many times did buhari mention her during his media chat?
As if she was the one responsible for the inability of some state governments in paying their workers. Put your THINKING CAP ON. According to Jonathan 2 billion USD was too much for someone to steal that we Nigerias don't know the difference between corruption and stealing but before he left, he had already started writing the DasuKiGate BoxOffice we are watching now
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ndolarr:
Paid agents of discredited PDP corrupt politicians who have been wailing against the current Finance Minister are wasting their time! To many objective Nigerians, Kemi Adeosun is simply doing a wonderful job!! She knows what she is doing and is not the type to be led by the nose. She is a role model and a good advertisement for the Nigerian womenfolk. We should keep praying for her to surpass the past Finance Ministers, including the world bank mama with the notorious 'indigenous headgear'!!! We are proud of the young Finance Minister's simplicity, audacity and 'can do' spirit, which will surely facilitate her success by God's grace. Shame to detractors and satanic agents seeking to distract the innocent diva heading Finance Ministry. Indeed, God bless Buhari for his choice of the Ogun State indigenes as Nigeria's Finance Minister. Recall Buhari made Onaolapo Soleye, also from Ogun State, his Finance Minister in 1984! Need I say more?

Paid PDP agent? For your info I hate that party with passion. I used to pray for them to be kicked out of the central government. But I'm beginning to observe a trend where anyone who holds contrary views about the govt is seen as a PDP agent. That means there's no difference between APC and PDP, in fact, they're becoming worse

3 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Pls don't forget to come back in 2yrs time to praise her.

I will, if things change I will also create a thread to praise her
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by OfoIgbo: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
raumdeuter:
Ngozi with her clear direction we saw where she landed us

Na this no direction sef we want

Ngozi left the economy of this nation in a far better shape than what we inherited from the military. This is official. Kemi is totally colourless and devoid of the expertise to handle this economy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by freeze001(f): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
chinchum:
Stop this nonsense, i mean stop this nonsense, ****

This woman is not up to two months in office ****

That is how they all started with counting days n weeks of APC being in govt yet in its 8th month it is still fumbling with no clear direction. Even appointing ministers was a herculean task. Is it not that dullness that had translated to not having a Minister until barely 2 months ago?

Now this Minister of Finance in conjunction with other relevant agencies could not put together a comprehensive and 'change' oriented budget. Rather it is riddled with loopholes and clear tendencies of corruption which they are supposedly fighting against. Is she in training school? Will she need some months to understand her job?

4 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by BeClever: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please use the link to vote for my sweet GRAND CHILD in the CUSSONS BABY MOMENTS.

https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/538

PLS JUST TAKE A MOMENT.
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by gbrown(m): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
id911:

hmmmm, sorry ooo...just want the best for our country bro. I also like her but she needs to move to a ministry she understands very well
Arrant nonsense, as if you can do the job better, just keep wailing as Nigeria moves on.

1 Like

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by GreyLaw(m): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
id911:

Shut up! This is the first time I'm saying this on a forum like this because u got me angry. I'm not Igbo, neither do I support any party. What I want and pray for is Nigeria's Progress.

Next time talk with sense and don't hate any tribe

A thousand likes!
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by musicwriter(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
@iid911

Kemi was born in 1967 in London, United Kingdom to Nigerian parents from Ogun State. [5] She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the University of East London and a Postgraduate Diploma in Public Financial Management from the University of London. She qualified as a Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales in 1994.

Career.

She commenced her career as an Accounting assistant at British Telecom Company, London, from 1989 till 1990 after which she moved to Goodman Jones, London, working as a Senior audit officer from 1990 till 1993. She became Manager of Internal Audit at London Underground Limited, London and Prism Consulting from 1994 till 2000 before joining Price Waterhouse Coopers, London as Senior Manager from 2000 till 2002. In 2002, Kemi became financial controller at Chapel Hill Denham Management and subsequently, Managing Director in 2010. After working with Quo Vadis Partnership as Managing Director in 2010 and 2011, she was appointed the Commissioner of Finance in Ogun State, from 2011 till 2015.

Above is what I saw on her wikipedia page. She was born in London and have only worked in Nigeria for 4 years. So, it's clear she have no knowledge of the Nigerian economic terrain.

While she can make a good minister of finance in England, but she can't here because she have no such training to do so in Nigeria. She's as good as making a British our finance minister.

This is why I try to explain people about education and that the education we acquire in Africa is not real education in the true sense of the word, cause we acquire it in a foreign language. The education the woman possess is not the education of a Nigerian mindset, but British. She can't be a good finance minister in Nigeria. It can't work!!.

2 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by OfoIgbo: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
dunmotuscana:
NOI and all the whole IMF,world bank and I sabi pass,wia e lead us?

it made us the biggest economy in Africa. Yes, Iweala practically made Nigeria the biggest economy in Africa, surpassing SA

In spite of the economic downturn, Ngozi Iweala left the Nigerian economy in a much better shape than she met it

Iweala is millions of miles better than Kemi who is totally clueless and supremely stupid
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by masseratti: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op please what do you understand as economic policy ?are you aware there is a different miniter for national planning?
what you are trying to say is that she is too young and youths cant br minister of finance because of lack of exprience.

Economic policy is just big grammar without proper implementation,no developed nation is developed by foreign investment,read history of the developed nations in europe ,usa,Japan and recently china.
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Super1Star:
Leave "our daughter in whom we are well pleased" alone.

Your World Bank Economist, an agent of the Neo-Colonialist, brought us to where we are.

Kemi will take us out of the mess your World Bank Eyes Kongba left behind.

Man please get your head checked before I slap you.

3 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
I am no economist but I heard China is suffering some economic conundrums as big as it is. The dwindling price of crude has affected many countries with Saudi Arabia, Venezuela etc facing bleak future...... Does it occure to you lots that with the present realities, Nigeria will not move economically as we expected it to.....knowing fully that the Gov't is in a transitional phase with monumental corruption recorded in all sectors from the last administration...and we all know corruption is still fighting back.....give this Gov't a break and judge it when everything stablize...

Its tooooooo early to judge bro.

2 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kyase:

patience is a virtue-PMB 2015

Hahaha, in as much as I like the president, I think his recent actions gives room for the word "Clueless" just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by SUBWAY101(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
[s]
new2020:

I said this a month ago...yorubas want Kemi Adeosun there not because she is qualified, THEY JUST WANT HER THERE AS THEIR OWN OKONJO IWEALA OR DIEZANI MADUEKE...always dragging feet with the Igbos as if Igbos are your mate. This yoruba guy I quoted just confirmed that verbatim.
[/s]

Mr Gala seller, No sane person drags with products of baby factory, you are all just pained.

3 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
musicwriter:
@id911

Above is what I saw on her wikipedia page. She was born in London and have only worked in Nigeria for 4 years. So, it's clear she have no knowledge of the Nigerian economic terrain.

While she can make a good minister of finance in England, but she can't here because she have no such training to do so in Nigeria. This's as good as making a British our finance minister.

This is why I try to explain people about education and that the education we acquire in Africa is not real education in the true sense of the word. The education the woman possess is not the education of a Nigerian mindset, but British. She can't be a good finance minister in Nigeria. It can't work!!.

I know and thanks so much for what you posted. I observed something and aired my view based on my observation but some people started calling me IGBO and paid PDP agent. Thought education is supposed to make us rational on issues but not dummies

2 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by seunmsg(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
What is this thread doing on the FP? Seun and other mods, trying to bring down a lady that assumed office barely two months ago in a period of recession is unfair and unjust. Okonjo Iweala was never this disrespected and abused despite the mess she made of her cumulative 8 years in office.

If we want to criticise a public officer, we should at least give him/her enough time to show us what he/she can do. This thread is baseless, unpatriotic, lacks content and reeks of bigotry. NL should stop promoting silly and destructive criticism.

4 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
PentiumPro:
No one is good enough as long as the person is not from the erosion ravaged region

Continue this hatred, your pic remind me of one prostitute from your tribe that I saved,it also reminds me that you can never be as beautiful and intelligent as those from the so called Erosion revaged region but are more developed than your entire region.

Continue,buf buf He-girl.

2 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by vislabraye(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Super1Star:
Leave "our daughter in whom we are well pleased" alone.

Your World Bank Economist, an agent of the Neo-Colonialist, brought us to where we are.

Kemi will take us out of the mess your World Bank Eyes Kongba left behind.

But who invited the IMF boss ?

3 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
seunmsg:
What is this thread doing on the FP? Seun and other mods, trying to bring down a lady that assumed office barely two months ago in a period of recession is unfair and unjust. Okonjo Iweala was never this disrespected and abused despite the mess she made of her cumulative 8 years in office.

If we want to criticise a public officer, we should at least give him/her enough time to show us what he/she can do. This thread is baseless, unpatriotic, lacks content and reeks of bigotry. NL should stop promoting silly and destructive criticism.

Usual archaic way of reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Super1Star: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
vislabraye:

Mr Who did.
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by longayink: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lol, In Nigeria with Harvard, MIT, etc, doctorate degree holders with vast work experience, Buhari found it good to employ a lady with a mere Bachelors degree with scanty working experience as Nigeria's finance minister.

Well, show me your friends and I shall tell you who you are. How educated is Buhari himself?

Buhari's is a government of compensating friends, not for making Nigeria better.

Listening to this Finance minister articulate her views makes one want to throw up.

Last presidential election, ethno/religious bigotry made Nigerians vote to enter into fire.

2 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by kossyablaze(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
PentiumPro:
d OP is not Igbo.So wat point is u makin dude?

3 Likes

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by seunny4lif(m): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Na newspaper economy or real economy undecided
Becos person no agee dey make noise una dey tag her say she no sabi work sad angry
Dat one day make give us newspaper trillions una like am undecided
Dats why una dey mumu follow dem grin

1 Like

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by id911(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
vislabraye:

Good question, I was thinking Nigerians will protest against her visit due to the damage IMF has directly or indirectly caused our economy over the years but we all clapped and praised her. I don't know if we are really sincere to ourselves

1 Like

Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Slingkey(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
id911:

Shut up! This is the first time I'm saying this on a forum like this because u got me angry. I'm not Igbo, neither do I support any party. What I want and pray for is Nigeria's Progress.

Next time talk with sense and don't hate any tribe
omo iya mi no mind the weyrey........always tribalistic to the core....smh
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by ElFenomeno1: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
tomdon:
for those playing the tribalism card, its really shameful and conotes a very low intelligence quotient.
how has tribe added any kobo to your bank account.
so you bigots have to be told that it is performance that counts.
the OP may need more explaining to do, but once the facts are convincing and compelling, then it has to be done and everyone regardless of tribe should concur.

Thank you.
May all the tribalistic cu nts on this thread never know peace and joy!
Amen
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by lagdmark(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
The best job for that kemi girl today is PA to Aisha Buhari
Re: Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Slingkey(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Csami:

I love ur b00bs so much. Are you married?
Artificial boobs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine Drama: Oluremi Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye "Saraki's Son" (Video) / Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.