Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage (2706 Views)

The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by doveda: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
STILESGANG:
No matter how girls with slacked pussiies try to downgrade virginity.The thing is majority of men still adore and wish to marry virgins

When you have your own daughters you can tell them to bang every tom dick and harry that comes their way.That is your own problem

Some women are not born with tight vagin..as, virgin or not, for other women, preganancy is the reason they have slack vagin..as. Non-virgin women can regain the tightness with few exercises and abstinence for some weeks undecided
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
doveda:

Your mama na hoe

You weren't a virgin when you got married yet you talk like you are different from those 'hoes'.

How dare you insult my mother?

And how did you know I wasn't a virgin?

You think everyone is like you?
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by doveda: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Strahovski:

How dare you insult my mother?

And how did you know I wasn't a virgin?

You think everyone is like you?

How dare you insult women?

You were not a virgin undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by HaneefahRN(f): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Yeah Yeah. I keep seeing articles and epistles upon journals about why staying and marrying a virgin is the best thing ever. The fairy tale tell us that a Prince charming will find his virgin bride and they will live happily ever after! cheesy
Lol! Now look here ladies, men are very physical beings. They are VERY, much much more aware of the physical than they even realize. Meaning that how they perceive and handle a lot of things depends largely on what they see and touch. The excitement of the moment. That is why they say that a man can love you to death but still have one or two other girls he sees.
What am I saying? Virginity is physical, the tearing of the hymen a moment's excitement. You know why? The many issues of marriage will soon determine the real strength of the love between the both of you, and not just some piece of flesh honey. Yes he may forever honour the fact that he hit if first BUT there are just far too many issues to contend with in marriage. Too many.

Don't mind all these Team #IMustMarryAVirgin guys here o. Your husband WILL NOT treat you like a special egg just because you are a virgin. Just take it from me. Yes he hit it first, but he will eventually hit it. And just like any other normal man who has conquered something, he will get bored every once in a while or blue moon. Depending on how good the sex is. This coupled with the many issues of marriage will make him forget your treasured hymen when he feels like venting, ignoring, baiting, and all what married couples do when they quarrel. Your hymen is not going to protect you from passing through some fire every blue moon or so.

If remaining a virgin till marriage will not prevent;
1. Your hubby from cheating,
2. Real marital fights/issues,
3. Your body from sagging and eventually looking unattractive
And if it does not guarantee an automatic;
1. Influx of healthy babies
2. A happy life
3. Good sex life
Then my dear you are pretty much going to have to work on your marriage just like every other woman/man. Yours is not special after all!

The truth remains this; A man that will love you will love you. It has little or nothing to do with character or morals. I have seen the rudest, baddest, roughest girls marry even before her mates start looking forward to marriage. And these girls did not marry anyhow men o, and to the best of my knowledge, their husbands treat them as well as any woman would pray for. People have different time tables in life. This is of course not a license to start behaving anyhow you like because it's always best to have a good name people can refer to and it's much more helpful while dealing with in-laws. This is just an eye opener for our judgmental folks who like to point fingers at older singles like they are the cause of their singleness. A man that loves you will treasure and respect you just the way you are.

So why remain a virgin? For your own damn protection. Simple!
I'm going to advice my daughters not to give their bodies to just any assholes who will end up breaking her heart. I'd like to save them from all the trouble really. So you see, it's just basically about YOU and YOU and of course your God. God will in his own time direct the steps of the man who will be worth it to you and he'll marry you.

So to the #TeamVirgins out there, I say ride on. Keep on keeping it! Those riff raffs disturbing you are not worth it jare.
And to the #TeamNon-Virgins. Yeah we all understand what we've been through, but nothing spoil jare. At the end, we will all meet in the same association of married women! Lol.
Not bad. Why wld one even keep one's virginity for one guy who is probably sleeping around wt other girls. I'll say keep ur virginity for urself and God.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
doveda:

How dare you insult women?

You were not a virgin undecided

For your information we were VIRGINS!!!!!

Not everyone in this life are prost!tutes. There are people who value dignity. So I feel for you. It hurts so bad that you a non-virgin will see that indeed there are virgins and in yor pile of regrets over opening your legs for that dude because he had a car, you convince your self "Nobody is a virgin"
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by doveda: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Strahovski:

For your information we were VIRGINS!!!!!

Not everyone in this life are prost!tutes. There are people who value dignity. So I feel for you. It hurts so bad that you a non-virgin will see that indeed there are virgins and in yor pile of regrets over opening your legs for that dude because he had a car, you convince your self "Nobody is a virgin"

You are not married and you are not a virgin

BITE ME!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
doveda:

You are not married and you are not a virgin

BITE ME!

Oh dear... I see you are really pained. . embarassed

I read the hurt in your words... how did it feel?

When you hear a lady say she is a virgin.. and you flashback at your self 2 nights ago riding one dude because of $100.. how does it feel?

It stings right ? embarassed
I feel for you
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by doveda: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Strahovski:

Oh dear... I see you are really pained. . embarassed

I read the hurt in your words... how did it feel?

When you hear a lady say she is a virgin.. and you flashback at your self 2 nights ago riding one dude because of $100.. how does it feel?

It stings right ? embarassed
I feel for you

it doesn't because you are totally off track, dumbass grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Babacele: 7:07am On Mar 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Walahi! You didn't read this article.
walahitalahi many of them didn't!
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Babacele: 7:22am On Mar 01, 2016
hmmm I pity many reactions on this thread because many didn't really read the article before commenting or maybe they lack comprehension.

The essay is masterpiece: a balanced piece that take virginity n non virginity into actual perspectives viz a viz the realities in the society. The writer never condemned being a virgin rather said she s advocating for virginity to help her daughters leave happily. She went further to question society's view on bad girls getting the good guys despite .... abeg make una dey reeeadi!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland / ROMANTIC: Kylie Jenner Goes Braless In Sexy New Photos- SEE HERE / I Don't Have Big Nïpples And It's Embarrassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.