Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland (2653 Views)

What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance / Who Is That Nairalander You Dislike The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
I read a thread yesterday consigning who do you like on nairaland and many people begins to pour out their minds, even to my greatest surprise, ladies who has been forming on the forum also dish out their feeling.
Back to the topic, who do you dislike on Nairaland, i believe this has open the floor for ladies to bash guys
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by KnightRod(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hating on someone is just proof you have nothing better to do.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
How can I dislike this place full of handsome men? grin grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
yeah I will say it......I HATE ALL NAIRALAND LADIES........damn ugly things......let them come and get me,am waiting for them
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Absolutely NO.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
I dislike Her,,... Yes Her grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
wink
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by jmoore(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
KnightRod:
Hating on someone is just proof you have nothing better to do.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Angeldepedro:
wink

Winking back wink
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Absolutely NO.

Are you sure?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
embarassed cryundecided
slimthugchimee:
yeah I will say it......I HATE ALL NAIRALAND LADIES........damn ugly things......let them come and get me,am waiting for them
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
slimthugchimee:

Did somebody nominate you on Mr.NL already ?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Winking back wink
Nice, we are on the same side now smiley
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Did somebody nominate you on Mr.NL already ?
dafuq
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Are you sure?
I am very sure. 100% sure. i only have those i like, eg kashybaby
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I dislike Her,,... Yes Her grin

Who u dislike? Come take this AK-47 and let her rest in peace grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by BoboFashion(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Wow!
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who u dislike? Come take this AK-47 and let her rest in peace grin

grin...I don't kill...

I sent a Mail.. Please reply.. smiley
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

grin...I don't kill...

I sent a Mail.. Please reply.. smiley

OK. Then you can pin point her and let my goons shut her down cool

Oh yeah I saw that PM. I will rely later babe.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
BoboFashion:

Wow!

Oh yes and you're one of them. Btw, I love the wall in your photo. Is that where you live? grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

OK. Then you can pin point her and let my goons shut her down cool

Oh yeah I saw that PM. I will rely later babe.
Chai.. pls have mercy

Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by BoboFashion(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh yes and you're one of them. Btw, I love the wall in your photo. Is that where you live? grin

Family house.... how was ur day?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by firstking01(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oma307:
I read a thread yesterday consigning who do you like on nairaland and many people begins to pour out their minds, even to my greatest surprise, ladies who has been forming on the forum also dish out their feeling.
Back to the topic, who do you dislike on Nairaland, i believe this has open the floor for ladies to bash guys
Why would you hate on somebody you 've not even met?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Yuneehk(f): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
makydebbie:
embarassed cryundecided
Hunie why are you giving him that face?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Yuneehk:

Hunie why are you giving him that face?
i'm surprised people still think like this..
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Yuneehk(f): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
makydebbie:
i'm surprised people still think like this..
He's lonely. Ignore him
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Yuneehk:
He's lonely. Ignore him
sure will...pls goan like my new dpwink
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Who do i dislike? I think it's hateu2's boo(lalasticlala). He refused to move my thread to front page. 20 amazing facts about ladies guys needs to know.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Yuneehk(f): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
makydebbie:
sure will...pls goan like my new dpwink
Done cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by rawpadgin(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
op seriously
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Makydebbie, you nor dey plait your hair?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Who do i dislike? I think it's hatetu2's boo(lalasticlala). He refused to move my thread to front page. 20 amazing facts about ladies guys needs to know.
Na u sabi undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Collection Of IDGF Memes / Gay Dude To Expose Partners For Giving Him HIV, Promises To Share The Virus(pix) / 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.