Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,827 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today (29146 Views)

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today / How I Messed Up Job Interview Today... Please Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by delaks0829(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2016
Girl i must commend u, u were spot on, grt dignity u ve dey. All d best. Job go come.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Abimbex007: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2016
ksstroud:

And I learnt
Me too. Morning boss!!
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Eaugusta(f): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2016
Dahveydson:
OP are you m or f? undecided

Ur question sha
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by holusormi(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2016
DonUjay:
Oh Lord Grant me this kind of Opportunity that the OP had

Let a Female employer ask me to be her Boyfriend as a Prerequisite for Landing a Job

Be careful what you wish for , you just might get it !!
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Op,its everywhere,got dismissed from my job because I resisted harassment from my 75 yrs old boss barely six mnths of working there,one cud have thought at that age the question of sexual harassment will not come up,in a world where most private businesses are run by men,we ladies are prey to such attacks
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2016
OP, I'm confused.

What exactly is your gender? At first I thought the guy interviewing was gay.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Onlymewakacum(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2016
"he said he wants me for immediate employment, to work directly with him that he is tired of seeing the girl that works with him" He's tired of sleeping with the girl that works with him and wants to dump her because he has seen a new fine girl to be sleeping with. How wicked of that man!
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2016
delaks0829:
Girl i must commend u, u were spot on, grt dignity u ve dey. All d best. Job go come.

Dignity......in deceit?

Have you checked the OP's declared gender and matched it against OP's story.

Dignity fire
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2016
rexoluj:

F

So change your nairaland gender or dont declare it at all.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by toprealman: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2016
From the OP who claims to be a female nairalander. He/she said he/She wants to be remembered as a MAN.....mmmh, continue reading...

When A Promise Becomes A Debt! by rexoluj (m ): 7:58pm
On Nov 07 , 2015
Promise is a debt. And I want to be remembered as a man
of his words.
Months ago, I said if Hajia Aisha Jumai Alhassan wins the
Taraba guber election, I will trek from Ibadan to Jalingo.
The news reaching me now is that the Tribunal has
sacked PDP's Ishaku as Taraba's governor, and has
declared APC's Hajia Jumai as winner of the election.
Sigh...
(Quote ) ( Report ) (Like ) ( Share)
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2016
LaurelP:
You were too gentle with him. You didn't woze him a hot slap
For what reason, he only made a proposal so is left for her to accept or reject.We should be civilized.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by brightest212(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2016
VACANCY
A reputable award winning ICT company is recruiting marketers for PH office. The company services the ICT infrastructure of banks, govt agencies, corporate organisations, oil & gas.

Minimum qualification HND/ BSc any descipline
Marketing experience in ICT company is an added advantage
Renumeration is very attractive.

Interested candidates should submit their CV to
ejames690@gmail.com
brightest212@gmail.com.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by adeolu45: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one. Am proud of you even though i didn't know you. its good to have pple with integrity. Wish you all the best and believe me a better offer is coming your way very soon.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by toprealman: 9:00am On Jan 13, 2016
cekhoe:
Op,its everywhere,got dismissed from my job because I resisted harassment from my 75 yrs old boss barely six mnths of working there,one cud have thought at that age the question of sexual harassment will not come up,in a world where most private businesses are run by men,we ladies are prey to such attacks
why did u not set him up?
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2016
From your story,you're a female but as a nairalander,you're a male.A liar isn't different from a thief.If you always tell the truth,you wouldn't think of what you said the other day.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by bluice2(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2016
tellwisdom:
You are foolish...What is horrible in this?? sad...U better go back there becos hunger go finish u soon angry

Very funny, hunger indeed. What happened to self worth? The day her best friend will stroll in, and she is prettier/sexier; just like he said he's tired of seeing the former female employee's face, same will apply to her. She will be dumped/sacked cos she was employed as a sex tool in the first place, and you know what they say about people always wanting new toys.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by mrspeaker: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2016
Weather you are a male or female becareful of a destiny killer who uses people destiny to enrich his/herself and dumped you when they are

done. No matter the prefrential treatment or bogus allowance/salary,there is no free lunch in life even in freetown, be warned.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by engrshakespeare: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2016
hilaomo:
are you from ekiti

I swear I don't get d joke but its hilarious grin grin grin grin
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by surelove(f): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Csami:
Suffering from dual personality disorder abi?

You get mouth o
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by ksstroud: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2016
Abimbex007:

Me too. Morning boss!!

Keep bossing...
I'm ksstroud, not boss
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by ring7(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2016
Dahveydson:
she was ask "do you have a boyfrnd"
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Abimbex007: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2016
ksstroud:

Keep bossing...
I'm ksstroud, not boss
grin
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by blacq2009(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Csami:
Suffering from dual personality disorder abi?
Omo, if you want the job, go and take it.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
toprealman:
why did u not set him up?
it Ws smtin dat he does to all female staff,who ever refuses Wud become his enemy,and I doubt his wife wasn't aware
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Greenvilla:

What has that got to do with anything
Only muntulas from ekiti update such...
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by NaMe4: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good one OP.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Raphael81(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
rexoluj:

The post is a recount of the experience of my sister... Posted it the same way she sent it.

Apologies. #NoInsultsPls
so bro naija is really bad, i will make prayers for her today
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by mykel25(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dahveydson:

Shoro niyen? Foolish question....from d context it's easy to deduce
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Remzoid: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
U did d right thing,if u had cooperated he will use and dump u.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by GodsloveEze(m): 1:06am On Feb 04, 2016
get a life dude...even your name doesn't reflect to your response. I guess am just wasting my time replying an Illiterate or kid. Your kind needs a psychiatric hospital for checkup.
tellwisdom:

You are very foolish. Do you know what she does in the closet? because she wrote a letter to gather empathy; u come here dey mumu urself sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions / The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story / Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.