Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

CONFUSED!!! Sincere Advice Needed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CONFUSED!!! Sincere Advice Needed. (674 Views)

Sincere Advice Needed / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFUSED!!! Sincere Advice Needed. by Paragon311(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Straight to the point.

I am self employed since job security is at alarming rate in the economy especially where I have developed my career. We are always on contract as global known companies take up the SCM departments in Nigeria system of operations.

I have worked in several supply chain management/Logistics department with wealth of experience in different companies ranging from telco, manufacturing, servicing companies and more.

I have a registered Logistics firm since 2011 in which one have to pursue contract endlessly ranging from Warehouse sourcing, Inventory management, haulage services, end to end delivery services etc.

I recalled writing and submitting corporate company profile to over 50 intending clients (Firms) and it is like it a waste of time. There are chunks of companies with bigger capacity and high volume of financial back up to deliver these services to compete with. Hardly have I picked up a direct contract from any firm from 2011 till date. This is annoying as family bills is on the increase daily.

I made a few hundreds of thousand in 2015 with synergy with another firm to source for warehouse, I had to use the fund to pay for my Company GIT (Good In Transit insurance) hoping to pick up haulage and delivery services for multinationals with insurance backup. Up till this moment, annual insurance premium is reading the date and yet no contract signed. Looking it from the perspective of having ones trucks is capital intensive, so the scope of work is be an interface as a registered vendor to clients and get the the vehicle owners deliver the services. Get paid and pay them off.

Kindly advice.

What is the future of indigenous companies in our economy as it is becoming unbearable pursuing contracts all to no avail daily and everyone see the rate at which the hustle is going but no fund coming in as a sign of job well done.

I will appreciate if this medium can be helpful in respect of recommendation to clients.

Regards.
Re: CONFUSED!!! Sincere Advice Needed. by Cutehector(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Graduates are looking for jobs

Indigenous firms r looking for contracts

Nigeria? What is the problem? cheesy

God help us
Re: CONFUSED!!! Sincere Advice Needed. by abimbawealth(f): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmmm...Naija, which way?
Re: CONFUSED!!! Sincere Advice Needed. by Miami11: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Don't you think this post would do better under business/ investment sections.?

(1) (Reply)

Jambites Movement Against Jamb Injustice / Man Divorce His Wife The Next Day After Marriage: See Funny Reason. / What Will You Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.