Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Guys, Please Help. How Can I Handle This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Please Help. How Can I Handle This? (687 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Please Help. How Can I Handle This? by Mark23Bliss: 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
I dated a girl for 7 years. Just when we decided to get marry before the end of this year, 2016, i was hit with premature ejaculation and erectile disfunction. For 1 year i struggled with this problem. My problem now is, i noticed this the girl i was to marry started having affairs with other guys which i later discovered. When i asked her, she simply denies. On this particular day, October 2015 to be precise, this girl came to my house and after abusing the hell out of me, picked a fight with me. After the fight, i apologised for beating her up though she started it all. We promised never to fight ourselves again and everything started well again while i continue my treatment. Now, before the end of October, i discovered that the girl started a different game with another guy. This time around, she started raining abuses on me, saying i'm very wicked, that God will purnish me for been wicked and so on. I couldn't understand. Infact, i was confused at first. Later, the girl told me she is no longer interested in me any more and she ended the relationship.
Re: Guys, Please Help. How Can I Handle This? by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
shocked......dated girl for 7 years and you still planning to marry her? My brothdr she is already your wife grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Please Help. How Can I Handle This? by Topestbilly(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
A broken courtship is better than a broken marriage.

My advise

1.Focus on ur treatment.

2. Give thanks to God.

That's all from here.
Re: Guys, Please Help. How Can I Handle This? by advanceDNA: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Only you?.premature expulsion is ego crashing,u now added dysfunction to da problem...now that's two issh dat shuldnt hit one guy below the belt.....i suggest u focus on getting ur Grove back down there....im sure some other lady that wouldn't mind "till death do as part" will come along....

Happy new yr.
Re: Guys, Please Help. How Can I Handle This? by bigt2(m): 12:25am On Jan 13, 2016
7 years Are you Lord of the rings
Re: Guys, Please Help. How Can I Handle This? by IamLEGEND1: 12:31am On Jan 13, 2016
abeg leave the bĂ­tch make she waka.
focus on your kondo.
Nurse that guy back to full fitness,then straighten your collar and go hunting again.
Re: Guys, Please Help. How Can I Handle This? by Dojupyo(f): 4:50am On Jan 13, 2016
You should be happy that she left you before marriage and not while you're both married, that could be a deliverance on your part.....
Treat your ail... impossible is Nothing
Re: Guys, Please Help. How Can I Handle This? by NemzySeries(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
shocked......dated girl for 7 years and you still planning to marry her? My brothdr she is already your wife grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......no homo but dude I luv u
Re: Guys, Please Help. How Can I Handle This? by NemzySeries(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2016
7yrs!!! Aswear dat babe owes u 2MASTERS & a PHD certificate
Re: Guys, Please Help. How Can I Handle This? by pretydiva(f): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Focus on ur treatment dude n leave girls alone 4 now

1 Like

Re: Guys, Please Help. How Can I Handle This? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2016
Ur ego has really been battered. Focus on how to get good treatment and hope to find an understanding girl later. Forget that previous girl, only God knows hw many ppl she has told about ur erectile matter. I sense u've had some psychological issues in d early years though becus its part of what causes erectile dysfunction in men except u drink or smoke a lot sha

1 Like

Re: Guys, Please Help. How Can I Handle This? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2016
NemzySeries:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......no homo but dude I luv u

Lolz man grin

Lalasticlala, help move this topic to fp so this NL can get advice from other able NLs

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of The Couple Caught Having Serious S*x At Road 1 Gate Of OAU Yester / I Am New Here.. Hello Nairaland Romance Section / White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.