Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise (2408 Views)

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by TheSeeker(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2009
smooooooth:

Yes, but then I know she wasn't raped, she did it willingly, ok, how can you explain these?

with issues like this, half truth is okay, the full truth is hard.

i once had a girl who said she only pulled her clothes and wore them

back. i ddint question further, i just thot the rest my self.

Yes, you are right but no matter how cold the truth is, I always want to hear it. I do not appreciate where someone tells me black is white when we both can see better, feel me?
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by DDMoses(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2009
well, how do you rate the stuff which u posted, and by the way, is she meant for you alone, chop make i chop
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by omorewa(f): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2009
DDMoses:

well, how do you rate the stuff which u posted, and by the way, is she meant for you alone, chop make i chop

very senseless
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by smooooooth: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes, you are right but no matter how cold the truth is, I always want to hear it. I do not appreciate where someone tells me black is white when we both can see better, feel me?

trust me, the less u know how the whole thing went the better for u

cos it will always haunt the relationship, anything u wanna make love to

her, u will keep remembering how she told u, he kissed her, took off the clothes,

suck her tits, grin, etc. in line with how u doing your.

just take the half truth, and let it slide.

omorewa:

very senseless

worse, its actually ''very less sense''
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by TheSeeker(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2009
smooooooth:

trust me, the less u know how the whole thing went the better for u

cos it will always haunt the relationship, anything u wanna make love to

her, u will keep remembering how she told u, he kissed her, took off the clothes,

suck her tits, grin, etc. in line with how u doing your.

just take the half truth, and let it slide.

worse, its actually ''very less sense''

Even thinking about it alone, it's a hard one. Since I figured this, I never moved close to her, we stayed together in the house for more than 3 weeks and I hardly talked to her, no fun, no laugh and nothing more. I just kept to my while I thought how stupid she could have thought I was. She was a model before and told me all the atrocities she had committed in the past but I put that all behind when she promised she will start to lead a new life. After all her attitudes trying to convince me she has changed and she did that, I thought to myself, are all women like this?
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by justkunmi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2009
@seeker
Sorry.if.I.sound.very.crude. . But, LEAVE.THE.GIRL.ALONE!. LET.HER.GO.HER.WAY.AND.YOU.GO.YOURS!. Its.really.sad.how.girls.can.do.this.and.expect.the.guy.to.forgive. . As.if.they.would.

One.tiny.winny.bit.of.stuff.I.know.about.relationships.is.this. . .once.she.cheats. . She's.out.!
Even.if.you.forgive. . She'ld.so.it.again.and.again.

You.just.imagine.if.you.didnt.notice.the.increase.in.size. . .would.you.have.known.any.of.these? Would.she.have.told.you.on.her.own? She.would.neva.have. And.she.would.neva.stop.getting.it.elsewhere.once.your.not.around. . . And.with.her.history.again. . .she.might.never.change.

I.hate.cheaters. They.only.become.remorseful.once.they've.been.caught!.

As.a.guy.to.a.fellow.guy. . .Free.the.babe. Someone.else.deserves.all.this.trust.and.love.you.are.giving.her.
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by cold(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2009
justkunmi:

@seeker
Sorry.if.I.sound.very.crude. . But, LEAVE.THE.GIRL.ALONE!. LET.HER.GO.HER.WAY.AND.YOU.GO.YOURS!. Its.really.sad.how.girls.can.do.this.and.expect.the.guy.to.forgive. . As.if.they.would.

One.tiny.winny.bit.of.stuff.I.know.about.relationships.is.this. . .once.she.cheats. . She's.out.!

You.just.imagine.if.you.didnt.notice.the.increase.in.size. . .would.you.have.known.any.of.these? Would.she.have.told.you.on.her.own? She.would.neva.have. And.she.would.neva.stop.getting.it.elsewhere.once.your.not.around. . . And.with.her.history.again. . .she.might.never.change.

As.a.guy.to.a.fellow.guy. . .Free.the.babe. Someone.else.deserves.all.this.trust.and.love.you.are.giving.her.
what is it,with all the fullstops
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by TheSeeker(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2009
cold:

what is it,with all the fullstops

It's classic. You just noticed his comments with the full stops. He's got charisma.
justkunmi:

@seeker

You're right my man. I can't say better.
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by justkunmi(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2009
@cold
What.is.it.with.all.the.spaces?

@seeker
Hope.you.understand.my.point.sha?
I'm.not.an.emotionless.kinda.guy. I.love.real.things. And.I.think.love.should.be.reciprocated.
Only.a.guy.cheating.would.not.be.angry.at.this.girl.cheating.

And.once.she.cheats. . .in.my.books. . .she's.out!
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by TheSeeker(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2009
justkunmi:

@cold
What.is.it.with.all.the.spaces?

@seeker
Hope.you.understand.my.point.sha?
I'm.not.an.emotionless.kinda.guy. I.love.real.things. And.I.think.love.should.be.reciprocated.
Only.a.guy.cheating.would.not.be.angry.at.this.girl.cheating.

And.once.she.cheats. . .in.my.books. . .she's.out!

I got your point bro. Most of the women on here are quiet about this but if it was a woman that posted this, there would've been lots of yelling on here
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by touchmeder: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2009
Even if I am to continue the relationship, I am sure there won't be an iota of jealousy anymore, I won't be worried she's late home and I won't care about almost anything that has to do with her relationship with men, I won't ask questions and I won't show any signs of being hurt, in fact I won't be hurt

If that is the case what is the need for the relationship? undecided
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by Busybody2(f): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2009
touchmeder:

If that is the case what is the need for the relationship? undecided

If that is the case what is the need for the thread you mean? tongue I too wonder oh cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by Tudor6(f): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2009
Continue to date her but for your own safety use a damn condom. . .
Learn to give your partner the benefit of doubt. wink
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by TheSeeker(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2009
Tudór:

Continue to date her but for your own safety use a damn condom. . .
Learn to give your partner the benefit of doubt. wink

Understandable but how do I get past the thought of all she had done?
Busy_body:

If that is the case what is the need for the thread you mean? tongue I too wonder oh cheesy grin cheesy

So you think I should give it a go again?
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by Busybody2(f): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

Understandable but how do I get past the thought of all she had done?
So you think I should give it a go again?

You know yourself and the type of person you are, if you are the type that finds it hard to forgive or forget, and like you said you have been with her 3 weeks and don't feel moved, let her go, a waste of 7 months of your life is not that hard to get over wink
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by Tudor6(f): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2009
Definately you should give it a go. . .try and get it outta your head.TIME HEALS
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2009
maybe you simply have a smaller di*k embarassed
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by TheSeeker(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2009
davidylan:

maybe you simply have a smaller di*k embarassed

No, I am 9 inches long and I think unless she wants one that is as long as a horse's, that is OK for any kind of woman. Think up something else
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by C2H5OH(f): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2009
laiii laaaa illa nla
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by Treetop20(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2009
Busy_body:

Easy tiger cheesy Save that passion for when you meet Amber, good thing the coast is clear and she is now single once again for you to stake a claim wink cheesy grin cheesy
lol i think i will go to the US
just to find her and knock her up!
grin
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by TheSeeker(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2009
Treetop20:

lol i think i will go to the US
just to find her and knock her up!
grin

She is so free for you to lay claims on.
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by emilyone(f): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2009
TheSeeker:

She is so free for you to lay claims on.

one mans meat is anoda mans poison grin
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by TheSeeker(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2009
emilyone:

one mans meat is anoda mans poison grin
Yeah right and they can go ahead and marry each other, it's all in their best interest but on a second thought, who cares anyway?
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by emilyone(f): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2009
u still love her don't u? , be honest
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by TheSeeker(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2009
emilyone:

u still love her don't u? , be honest

Affirmative
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by akaa(f): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2009
That is why bible said that marriage is honourable and bed undefiled, had it been you didn`t look you will not find, that is why you are worrying your head now.

On a serious note I can`t stay with a person that I can`t trust.
Re: Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise by Orikinla(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2010
The young woman was weak and the other dude took advantage of her.
This has happened a zillion times since Adam and Eve.
90% of most relationships began this way.
THE WOMAN IS ALWAYS THE VICTIM.

A babe visits a dude and he forces her by persuasion or aggression and the rest is history.
In the battle of the sexes, there will be winners and losers.
Life goes on.

ONLY WOMEN WHO TRULY LOVE THEIR MEN WILL KNOW HOW TO TURN DOWN INVITATIONS FROM OTHER MEN AND AVOID THE TEMPTATIONS AND RISKY COMPROMISING POSITIONS, SITUATIONS, CONDITIONS AND LOCATIONS.

One Valentine's Day, years ago I was far away in Lagos and my woman was in Abuja. She told me that she was invited to a Valentine party and I allowed her to go and even accept the present from another man. Then later in April I went to see her in Abuja and I did not even query her about what happened at the party. We made love for hours and I did not have to gauge or measure if her vagina was now wider or narrower, because that would be childish, foolish and NONSENSE.
LOVE HER OR LEAVE.
PERIOD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. / Ladies: What Do You Think Of Women Who Are Married To Handsome Men / Typical Nigerian Man (cheater)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.