Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times (22922 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback / Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by Jumong01(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2016
eni sun.... you no go sleep....

1 Like

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by Lilimax(f): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Why all the Initial gra-gra embarassed?

1 Like

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by saintkel(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2016
Dear Metuh, if ur hands are clean, just do d needful n leave d rest to God but dis EFCC no d try at all

1 Like

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by yipata: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2016
OJEBI, WHO BEG AM.... MTCHEEW IH FOR NO COPERATE NOW.. MAKE HAS ASK THE THE BIAFRA LEADER... DEM NO DEY TELL PERSON... RUBBISH!

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by demolinka(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Metusellah! May ur dayses in EFCC custody be long...

3 Likes

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by missKiffy(f): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2016
Let him not cooperate, shebi he go tey there
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by eltweezy90(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=kliq post=41922571]"The PDP spokesperson has also reportedly submitted that he received N400million from former President Goodluck Jonathan for an assignment he executed for him, but was however silent on the nature of the assignment.''

Why keep silent on the nature of assignment? Abi na deaf and dumb assignment!

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by Buhari4dullard: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2016
All this na distraction tactics to shut up opposition as dullard no get plan for Nigeria.

Naira do hit 300 = $1

By the time the cattle rearer don finish with 9ja, e go be N1000 = $1

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by omenka(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2016
modath:
Did he procure Asian Oloshos for El No Clue ?

The secrecy is getting very annoying, whatever "project" he executed cannot in any way be worse than the info already in the public domain unless bombshell dey!!

All we are interested in is #Olisareturnouryams
#Falls off my Chair, rotf! cheesygringrin

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by gigabyte13: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2016
Metuh the paper eater, but why all of una dey mention GEJ na? GEJ don tell all of una b4 him comot, say make all of una ready for prosecution from the incoming administration na.

Though GEJ himself is the YAM Gateman and Dasuki the YAM distributor. Chai bushmeat don catch hunter.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by danot1030: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2016
Metuh like his people with empty gragra, so you no get leaver.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by Umargarr(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2016
Aufbauh:
The only cooperation with the efcc we want to hear is for him to return our money. He should just toll the path of Alhaji Isa Jafar and do the needful.

The president gave you a special assignment that cost 400m and in the end of the assignment the whole 400m was found in your account. No payment for goods or services abi? Maybe you're the Consultant General of the Federation.

# MetuhBringBackOurMoney
Aufbauh:
The only cooperation with the efcc we want to hear is for him to return our money. He should just toll the path of Alhaji Isa Jafar and do the needful.
The president gave you a special assignment that cost 400m and in the end of the assignment the whole 400m was found in your account. No payment for goods or services abi? Maybe you're the Consultant General of the Federation.
# MetuhBringBackOurMoney
Aufbauh:

# MetuhBringBackOurMoney

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by eph12(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2016
He never denied receiving the money. He has always maintained that he will reveal the purpose in court. No news here
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by andyanders: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Well, he collected the money and that is it.He should be ready to refund the money and still go to jail. That has been the system of PDP in sharing public money using fictitious means to steal.

With this development, Metuh should be ready to go to prison. It is not a matter of witch hunting but that of a criminal who has committed an offence. In China, they with Dasuki supposed to be executed.
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by Lobolintin(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2016
Metuled= paper eating
Dasukigate= father Xmas
Bubu= I will ,I will, I will,
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by allthingsgood: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2016
The Kübler-Ross model postulates a series of emotional stages experienced by persons faced with tragedy - wherein the five stages are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

I think Metuh is in the final stage. The gravity of his crimes has finally dawned on him!
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by Wahala90: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2016
Those who want our leaders to be brought to book for their actions must do so in good fate, without sentiments and prejudices. Buhari should first explain to Nigerians or resign, as per the killing of Bernard Ogedengbe, Bartholomew Owoh and Lawal Ojulope.

Is it not a shame that the same man who killed our youths unjustly is now our president, claiming he wants to fight corruption? Is it not nauseating that we can not even get a simple sorry for the heinous past acts of Buhari? Is Buhari's precedence not enough to put a big question mark on our sanity as a democratic society?

First things first. The blood of any Nigerian is more valuable than Buhari's ambition or any money. Those who come for equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by carinmom(f): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Who knows? He should mention it na so that Jonathan can carry his own cross/shame. As long as he remains adamant, he'll bear his shame and that of his oga.

The man sef no too smart o, wetin concern us if GEJ was satisfied with him? Is GEJ the owner of Nigeria's treasury? Abi GEJ tell am say na Sambo Dasuki be him personal accountant?
Sometimes i don't understand your personality. Are you for PDP, against PDP or just neutral
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by ty2014: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2016
Rubbish, he tink sturborness can solve d matter. Guess he's tired of hunger starve. Refund our money

1 Like

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 13, 2016
Ijaya123:
Does he have a choice?

Now he is not just facing the music, he will be dancing to the music as well.

Effect should please keep his food in the fridge. Anytime he ends his fasting, microwave it for him. We can't afford to waste food again.

Auto correction change am for you Bros...EFCC come turn EFFECT

Kwikwikwikwi grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by 9jatriot(m): 9:21am On Jan 13, 2016
Metuh keep making reference to a so called assignment by GEJ that his is refusing to tell us, I have a feeling, his using that blackmail to subtly ask GEJ to work towards his release before he spills the beans. If it was a legal duty, he would have simply mentioned what it was.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by Ijaya123: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2016
Freiden:

Auto correction change am for you Bros...EFCC come turn EFFECT

Kwikwikwikwi grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2016
madridguy:
Finally, Metuh brain has come back to normal.
.....I hope he will not implicate us..... cool cos we no chop plenty National Yam cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:00am On Jan 13, 2016
carinmom:

Sometimes i don't understand your personality. Are you for PDP, against PDP or just neutral
Walahi me sef no understand... grin grin grin

Well, the purpose of public service is to make change and right wrongs. Isn't it?
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by gretblue: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=Pavore9 post=41922802]A N400m assignment he did for GEJ and paid with public funds......hmm! And person whey no even see N100 from inside the N400m will still be screaming 'witch hunting'! angry[/
]
Na so my brother.Dont be surprised on the day of judgment,some Nigeria youths will also want to defend Satan.
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by smartwilly4eva: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2016
the next thing we will hear from metu is "yes it is true i collected 400m from the ex-president but i gave 100m Reuben Abati, 100m to Doyin Okukpe, 100m went to rice and garri for the hungry IPOB and the remaining one for logistics.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by Morenzy15: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2016
I believe he need to cooperate with the EFCC to facilitate his release.
Why giving yourself the stress when we can deliver the best items/ products to your doorstep. Get our best items like wristwatches, Tecno phantom pad II Tablets, Infinix zero 2 16GB phone, Men's Slimming tummy shaper, Instant breast Lift for women, portable hand sewing machine,portable car tire inflator, hair dryers, Teeth whitening pen, Handsome Up penis enlargement device, mosquito killer lamp and lots of other items at any of our online stores. Quickly place your order on konga.com/morenzy-business-classic, /fagbolade, kaymu.com.ng/seller/morenzy-business-classic.
We deliver nationwide within 3-5 days and pay on delivery.
You can also call our business lines on 08028930179, 08068168250. A trial will convince you.
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by ekwujuru: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2016
Sir pls dont just allow them sur press you all of you are the same come to worst if you chop mention others if they refuse to fish them out as they quickly ran to apc's so that they will be spared pls don't spare them at all 85% of APCs are form PDPs that is why the pmb for Chang will take them time yes they are clever and smart but not more than God . God will disappoint them if they refuse to call sped sped I pray truth will prevail for you if you are been arrested for your out spoken during and election campney t i wonder arrest before charges............ remain calm you be ve people praying for you. ..and if you l have the said mony with you pls return it codedly and JJ av err you peace. God must do something
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by lazborn(m): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2016
Abeg jare,,y shld he cooperate?IGG...initial gra gra.
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by carinmom(f): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Walahi me sef no understand... grin grin grin

Well, the purpose of public service is to make change and right wrongs. Isn't it?

Yes it is smiley
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by bapullow: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2016
Try involve Mr Jona won't help u Sir by d way if Jona tell u to enter fire would u go ahead do it
bringbackthourmoney
Re: Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2016
carinmom:

Yes it is smiley
Very well! It is not everytime that we shoild be playing politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) / Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun / Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.