Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer (17724 Views)

Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint / FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos / Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by ThrillzOfficial: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
for naija?
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by oye9ja(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
irunooboo:
Perhaps he should have offered more

Irunooboo. That handle of yours, what's the meaning?
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by EllisMorgan(f): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Let me tell u what Road Safety Officers do. I was having a ride with my elder bro along Karu axis of Abuja. They stopped us, unfortunately my bro wasn't with his drivers license and hadn't his seatbelt on.

He was asked to pay the fine for the offenses. Drivers license 10k, seatbelt 2k. They were supposed to fine him and ask him to pay into a bank account while the confiscate his vehicle particulars but no, he paid dem 3k and they freed us.

To answer ur question, YES they still collect bribe.

Am beginning to believe the reason FRSC was established is to generate revenue for the govt and to enrich some pockets.

E be like say dem dey give them target sef like bank marketers.
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Emmahunk(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
A journey of 1000kms starts with a single step in the right direction .
Keep it up guys. We will get to perfection some day soon
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by omoijesa(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na 2day dem dey collect bribe
However I think PMB is bringing sanity 2 all sector
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by omoijesa(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na 2day dem dey collect bribe? Awon oniregbe
However I think PMB is bringing sanity 2 all sector
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by olafum1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by ipreach: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
CHECK MY SIGNATURES BELOW AND SEE what i am talking about
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Which FRSC no dey collect bribe? Just yesterday, 12-01-2016, I gave dem bribe of 1k at WAEC bus stop very close to Jibowu bust stop. I guess d 500 was too small
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by seyicrown2008: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
That is just because the money is not enough. FRSC that are even more corrupt than police.
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Bimpe29: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
War Against Indiscipline. Let more of it come, it is a deterrent.
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
one has to know when exactly to bribe!
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by stainlink(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is interesting ooooo. Its just like separating Monkeys from Banana. grin grin grin grin
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by 400billionman: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mobile court bribe nah N5,000.

If your motor enter station, nah N20,000.

The guy no try..
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by barajo1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Am waiting for the day police will charge someone for trying to bribe policeman
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Bluffly: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
marked10:
First of all, let me laugh in swahili .. hahahahahahahaha. Ok. That's by the way and on a more serious note, I heard change has come to Nigeria and i didn't believe it. Is this one of the change? Drivers and bribers, you are in trouble ooo. Any how i write am, take am like that abeg, English hard.

A driver who tried to bribe Federal Road Safety Corps marshals with the sum of N500 was today found guilty and convicted at the ongoing Mobile Court Sitting at Sagamu Unit Command. Wait, they don't collect bribe anymore or that the eguje (money) was too small? #Justasking. so make nobody crucify me oooo. hmmmmm

See more photos below......... http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/is-this-happening-in-nigeria-driver.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 fynestboi

What they need is for you to keep begging until they say go and sit inside your car. Once you are in your car they will let you know what they need
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hian,see lies.two things are involved here,it's either their overall superior is inside a car with them there watching or na BUHARI dey dere they inspect with them
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
marked10:
First of all, let me laugh in swahili .. hahahahahahahaha. Ok. That's by the way and on a more serious note, I heard change has come to Nigeria and i didn't believe it. Is this one of the change? Drivers and bribers, you are in trouble ooo. Any how i write am, take am like that abeg, English hard.

A driver who tried to bribe Federal Road Safety Corps marshals with the sum of N500 was today found guilty and convicted at the ongoing Mobile Court Sitting at Sagamu Unit Command. Wait, they don't collect bribe anymore or that the eguje (money) was too small? #Justasking. so make nobody crucify me oooo. hmmmmm

See more photos below......... http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/is-this-happening-in-nigeria-driver.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 fynestboi
How u expect d guy to collect 500 naira, habah!!!
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Delimama(f): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
lloydpras:
500 naira is too small to bribe Road Safety Officers ...when most of them don dey use android phones lately..

Lol

1 Like

Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by iyerikan12: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
please, don't ever give money to FRSC personnel bcoz is against their ethics. If u give they will book u the offence of (#10,000) Ten thousand naira that's AMD, simply means Attempting to corrupt marshal on duty.
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Massdamm(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Abeg shey dz 1 na court rum or soccer centre
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Godsonkemz(m): 2:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Who doesn't or have not offered a bribe. Even a child understands the word corruption. Free the man jare corruption is part of us.
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by tonygee88(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2016
EllisMorgan:
Let me tell u what Road Safety Officers do. I was having a ride with my elder bro along Karu axis of Abuja. They stopped us, unfortunately my bro wasn't with his drivers license and hadn't his seatbelt on.

He was asked to pay the fine for the offenses. Drivers license 10k, seatbelt 2k. They were supposed to fine him and ask him to pay into a bank account while the confiscate his vehicle particulars but no, he paid dem 3k and they freed us.

To answer ur question, YES they still collect bribe.

Am beginning to believe the reason FRSC was established is to generate revenue for the govt and to enrich some pockets.

E be like say dem dey give them target sef like bank marketers.
So FRSC don become marketers now grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 16 Suspected Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu / Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc / Woman Beaten By Mob In Nasawara For Kidnapping Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.