Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? (23332 Views)

4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? / 5 Ways You Should Research Employers Before Any Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by omisakint: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op, fill it for filling sake. And lock up
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by freecitizn: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
The grammar and spelling are very terrible. Its an obvious scam. angry
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by omokoladele(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
It looks so good to be true.
I will advice you visit d company and confirm before signing the form.
All the best OP
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by bamac(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Oyel for oyellers only... They should keep scamming while nairalanders keep detecting...
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
K
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by AirmirthDY(f): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Intresting... Appointment letter without applying for the post.
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by scachy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Rachie83:
Dear. Applicant
Find below this email and download a copy of the offer letter we have attached to you.
As this will enable a standings for being called for as an applicant for the preferred company you will be working with.
Fill all the necessary fields and return back to us Via-Email within two(2) days.
Company you will be registered for is;
CAPITAL OIL & GAS (Lagos, Abuja & Portharcourt Branch)
Positions are:- Admin & Supply | Supervisors

If u r not careful those idle but busy minded 419ners Will extort the little u have unwittingly.
Be careful, they use different methods n approach nowadays
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by scachy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
derespect:
Don't try to fill the form ooo. If u do, u are on ur own ooo.
It's a total scam. Run for ur life cos it's an END TIME JOB OFFER
End time job offer indeed grin grin grin
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by healthyarena(f): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Interesting
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Jabioro: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Further mathematics (scanning ) it has gone wide.becareful
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Rachie83:
COPY OF THE LETTER

Port Harcourt Judicial Division 13, moscow road, port harcourt.
OFFER OF APPOINTMENT
With reference to your application, we have the pleasure in offering you the employment under the following terms & conditions, with effect from the day of start-up resumption with the preferred company you have chosen to work with.
1. The details of your remuneration and entitled are as follows;
NG
Basic Salary 960,000 per annual/annum.
Housing Allowance 18,600 Transport Allowance 13,500
Medical Allowance 18,000
Leaves 17 working days 10,800
2. The 1st Four (4) months payment to the Total of N80,000.00 naira per each month. After you have been confirm being staff, any other increase of payment will now be oversees by the company you working for.
3. This offer is for probationary period of 4-6 months from the date you assume duty, but the period may be lengthened or shortened at the sole discretion of the secrecy and confidentiality before starting work.
4. Please, note that you will be expected to subject yourself to the rules and regulation of the institution for its managements and will be required to sign a declaration of secrecy and confidentiality before starting work.
5. Your entitlement for leaves and other fringes benefits will be in accordance
to the rules and regulation of the institution as may be released from time to time.
6. If this is acceptable to you, please signify your acceptance by signing at the foot of the attached duplicated copy of this letter and return it back to us.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Johnson Emmanuel
Vacancy Manager Applicant Signature (Chemical Industries Nigeria)
OFFER ACCEPTANCE NOTICE:
I …………………………………………………………. Nationality of …………………………………………… Solely confirm that all the above herein are being true and correct in accordance to the national law. And accepting the terms of the applicable company, I will be working with.
SEX: ………………………………..….. PASSPORT / ID CARD NO: …………….………………………..…… DATE OF BIRTH: …………………………………….. PLACE OF BIRTH: ……………………………….…. NEXT OF KIN: ………………………………………………. MARITAL STATUS: …

From Capital Oil, the name chages to Chemical industries Nigeria Abi they have two names?
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by drnoel: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Rachie83:
COPY OF THE LETTER

Port Harcourt Judicial Division 13, moscow road, port harcourt.
OFFER OF APPOINTMENT
With reference to your application, we have the pleasure in offering you the employment under the following terms & conditions, with effect from the day of start-up resumption with the preferred company you have chosen to work with.
1. The details of your remuneration and entitled are as follows;
NG
Basic Salary 960,000 per annual/annum.
Housing Allowance 18,600 Transport Allowance 13,500
Medical Allowance 18,000
Leaves 17 working days 10,800
2. The 1st Four (4) months payment to the Total of N80,000.00 naira per each month. After you have been confirm being staff, any other increase of payment will now be oversees by the company you working for.
3. This offer is for probationary period of 4-6 months from the date you assume duty, but the period may be lengthened or shortened at the sole discretion of the secrecy and confidentiality before starting work.
4. Please, note that you will be expected to subject yourself to the rules and regulation of the institution for its managements and will be required to sign a declaration of secrecy and confidentiality before starting work.
5. Your entitlement for leaves and other fringes benefits will be in accordance
to the rules and regulation of the institution as may be released from time to time.
6. If this is acceptable to you, please signify your acceptance by signing at the foot of the attached duplicated copy of this letter and return it back to us.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Johnson Emmanuel
Vacancy Manager Applicant Signature (Chemical Industries Nigeria)
OFFER ACCEPTANCE NOTICE:
I …………………………………………………………. Nationality of …………………………………………… Solely confirm that all the above herein are being true and correct in accordance to the national law. And accepting the terms of the applicable company, I will be working with.
SEX: ………………………………..….. PASSPORT / ID CARD NO: …………….………………………..…… DATE OF BIRTH: …………………………………….. PLACE OF BIRTH: ……………………………….…. NEXT OF KIN: ………………………………………………. MARITAL STATUS: …

if u send ur Name they will steal ur identity. Thats how a friend told me he was chatting with someone on Facebook with my Name who went to our alma mata. I checked for the Person on Facebook and got him played it cool first of all cos I don´t use my real Name on Facebook. Then I confronted him and he pulled down the Facebook account and never came back. I have since reported the issue to Facebook and I check twitter and many other social medias with the hope that he resurfaces with my bio data again and I will make sure he regrets doing so. Be security conscious abeg. Run!!!!
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by ipreach: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
They are at it again THIS year

CHECK MY SIGNATURES BELOW AND SEE what i am talking about
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by EMriss(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
woow.. praise GOD! thank GOD fr u bro. hmmm.. i see mine happening miraculously like this..
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by kkboy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is Boko Haram recuritment. Beware!!!!
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Rachie83: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thanks fellow nairalanders,i cant fall victims of such.I applied just last nyt then waking up to see appointment letter without interview,i never applied for d position giving to me.Anyway that is nija,high rate of unemployment/greed/wicked heart has turned greater number of pple to criminals.The trick abt such thing is watever thing that is too good to be true must be verified/questioned.
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hahaha. Won fe gba e ni ooo!!!
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hahahaha...how u go get job wey u no apply for just like dat for dis Nigeria? Beta job for dat matter...
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
EMriss:
woow.. praise GOD! thank GOD fr u bro. hmmm.. i see mine happening miraculously like this..

Are you serious, are you that gullible, wow so this is how people pray for scam and when they get scammed, they start crying, na wa oo, abeg park well with this your prayer, read and understand that it's a scam to get the guy's personal details and use it, ah my people are still very gullible and easy to fool in 2016, this is really sad.
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hehe, people keep getting jobs both real and unreal. Congrats bro. Some people are even looking for GNLD to reach out to ( console) them, but to no avail.
I happy pieces for you. Don't forget me when you start earning that oyel money o
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Lanretoye(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
@OP you are from which state because my own village witches dey apply and do interview on my behalf,next thing wey I go hear na to come collect offer letter.
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Immatex(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Very poor pay.
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Onyiido: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
derespect:
Don't try to fill the form ooo. If u do, u are on ur own ooo.
It's a total scam. Run for ur life cos it's an END TIME JOB OFFER
Exactly what I was about typing. See the grammar sef, some people no sabi scam ooo. There is God ooo
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by semasir: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Crappie..... grin I once had this letter last year but ignored
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by jayloyexten(m): 5:30am On Jan 14, 2016
Check this out!!!
www.thepilotdevotionals..com
You may follow via email. Its daily, it's powerful, its just for you!
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by bigtt76(f): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2016
New pattern everyday .....God give these people better job make den stop for scam us naaa :-D
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by EMriss(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Are you serious, are you that gullible, wow so this is how people pray for scam and when they get scammed, they start crying, na wa oo, abeg park well with this your prayer, read and understand that it's a scam to get the guy's personal details and use it, ah my people are still very gullible and easy to fool in 2016, this is really sad.
THANKS for the insults. pls next time read 3ice to undastand a statement before commenting/concluding. just an opinion to u and not an insult
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2016
EMriss:
THANKS for the insults. pls next time read 3ice to undastand a statement before commenting/concluding. just an opinion to u and not an insult

My apologies bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping? / Vacancy For Marketers In Gtbank / Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.