Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady (1530 Views)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by KeleDon(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2016
The best way I figure out to propose to a lady is to fix date wit her, take her on a boat ride (just u and her alone). Ride to the middle of the ocean then bring out the ring and propose to her but if she refuse ask her to leave ur boat. Believe me bro she must say yes i do!! grin grin grin
But if na ijaw babe. Bros sorry na ur name
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2016
When it comes to proposing to a lady, and you want to make it a memorable and exciting experience, what you should consider is not what seems romantic to you, but what seems romantic to her. Remember, you are proposing to her, not the other way round.

Before you propose to a lady, you would have already dated her for sometime, and during this period of time, you would have gotten to know her to a certain level. You'd be able to know what makes her happy and excited, and what makes her nervous and uncomfortable.
You'd know what she is into and what she is not. So in proposing to a her, you shouldn't just join the band wagon and propose to her in a certain way because you saw a fellow guy propose that way or you saw it in a movie and it seemed romantic. What works for a lady, may not be what works for another.

So you have to first understand your woman, know what piques her interest and fascination and apply this understanding when proposing to her, if you want to make it positively memorable for her.

4 Likes

Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by missKiffy(f): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2016
Decker:
When it comes to proposing to a lady, and you want to make it a memorable and exciting experience, what you should consider is not what seems romantic to you, but what seems romantic to her. Remember you are proposing to her, not the other way round.

Before you propose to a lady, you'd have already dated her for sometime, and during this period of time, you would have gotten to know her to a certain level. You would understand what makes her happy and excited or what makes her nervous and uncomfortable.
You'd know what she is into and what she is not. So in proposing to a her, you shouldn't just join the band wagon and propose to her in a certain way because you saw a fellow guy propose that way or you saw it in a movie and it seemed romantic. What works for a lady, may not be what works for another.

So you have to first understand your woman, know what peeks her interest and fascination and apply this understanding when proposing to her, if you want to make it positively memorable for her.
You've said it all
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

op be careful you don't end up in the ocean yourself tongue

2 Likes

Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by sinaj(f): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by KeleDon(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2016
Decker:
When it comes to proposing to a lady, and you want to make it a memorable and exciting experience, what you should consider is not what seems romantic to you, but what seems romantic to her. Remember, you are proposing to her, not the other way round.
Before you propose to a lady, you would have already dated her for sometime, and during this period of time, you would have gotten to know her to a certain level. You'd be able to know what makes her happy and excited, and what makes her nervous and uncomfortable.
So you have to first understand your woman, know what peeks her interest and fascination and apply this understanding when proposing to her, if you want to make it positively memorable for her.
Bros marriage differs from ur normal bf n gf relationship....
U nevr date girl fr many years but wen she jam beta maga she go shaun u evn wen u wan propose to her.
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by oshdam2015: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Yepa... See wickedness.
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Decker:
You did better than me,I was gonna get on here an spot off about all I would want.I never thought to advise the above.Hello Decker.
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by 2dice(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
During sex... When she says
"Baby Go harder"
Pause
First ask
Bae Who's your inspiration?
If she says your name
GBAM
Then pop the fuckin question

1 Like

Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Touchey: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Don't be deceived most ladies don't like surprises
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by SeedofAfrica(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
I tell you....
Touchey:
Don't be deceived most ladies don't like surprises
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
2dice:
During sex... When she says
"Baby Go harder"
Pause
First ask
Bae Who's your inspiration?
If she says your name
GBAM
Then pop the fuckin question

. lol that might actually make some women happy.
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
You did better than me,I was gonna get on here an spot off about all I would want.I never thought to advise the above.Hello Decker.

Hi, Valerie.
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Decker:

Hi, Valerie.
You never add the Queen,most only use Queen.
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by ril19(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
OK. so you're dating a girl and in the advanced stages of your relationship. you both have talked about marriage a lot of times and even planned certain areas of your life after marriage. my point now is: it is pretty clear to both of you you are going to get married (typical situation in naija o).

must one really propose? does it make a lot of difference? how many percentage of marriages really start with a proposal?

make una tink am o grin
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
You never add the Queen,most only use Queen.

Lol. I prefer just Valerie, cause that's the one that's your name. Queen is just a title you awarded to yourself.

So what's up?
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Decker:

Lol. I prefer just Valerie, cause that's the one that's your name. Queen is just a title you awarded to yourself.

So what's up?
. Decker,I've seen your posts use that big brain and think now.Is it possible you give me the courtesy of using the name I request?
Nothing much I was doing some unintentional thread derailing earlier though. smiley
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
. Decker,I've seen your posts use that big brain and think now.Is it possible you give me the courtesy of using the name I request?
Nothing much I was doing some unintentional thread derailing earlier though. smiley

Lol. Big brain? cheesy

Okay, royal queen valerie, how are you today?

I found some horror comics. They were very interesting. It totally changed my views on comics. I was wrong, comics are cool. tongue
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kikikiki grin
I will make sure we enter d ocean 2geda oo unlike titanic
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Decker:

Lol. Big brain? cheesy

Okay, royal queen valerie, how are you today?

I found some horror comics. They were very interesting. It totally changed my views on comics. I was wrong, comics are cool. tongue
Thank you sir.But QueenValerie will do.
I'm good.
See there now,I knew you'd come around.
But put your tongue back in your mouth you gon catch a fly. wink
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by 2dice(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
. lol that might actually make some women happy.
. hmmn..interesting Kindly tell us the best way u think a Guy should propose.
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
2dice:
. hmmn..interesting Kindly tell us the best way u think a Guy should propose.
my post is up top.
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by 2dice(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
my post is up top.
I can't see nada bae
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
2dice:
I can't see nada bae

No? shocked It couldn't have disappeared.Go back and look again. wink No seriously I think that quote was good.I have no more.
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by 2dice(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
No? shocked It couldn't have disappeared.Go back and look again. wink No seriously I think that quote was good.I have no more.
lol... I think it has..
Anyway Wassup grin
Re: Best Romantic Way To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
2dice:
lol... I think it has..
Anyway Wassup grin
Nothin' much.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Live Happily In Marriage Knowing His Wife Cheats On Him / What's the meaning of all this Nonsense girls dey do? I just dey Vex / I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.