Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (53498 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by stephenduru: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
Some men are so romantic.He got a hotel room, decorated it with flowers and candles and with portraits of her and surprised her.She could not hold back her tears.
Congratulations to them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/see-romantic-way-this-man-proposed-to.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by stephenduru: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2017

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by madridguy(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2017
Love is sweet with money.

196 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by NwaChibuzor: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2017
my own contribution is that the thief should not be stripped and beaten. He should be burnt to death instead so that he will not die. This will enable him return what he stole so that enough money will be saved for the muslim couple's church marriage.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by uzoormah(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2017
Ok
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by itspzpics(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2017
so lovely.... but I hate love

1 Like

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Lol, how sweet

1 Like

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by nairavsdollars(f): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
In my culture, only guys who dont suck their mothers breast kneel down to propose

7 Likes

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by hyfr(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Enough of these deceit and *notice me* attitude. What happened to old ways of proposing?

4 Likes

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by hyfr(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
madridguy:
robot

4 Likes

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tamara Onyinye Petty a.k.a Tamarapetty you see your sef, this could have been me proposing to you but you too like money angry angry

1 Like

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
angry
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Tbillz(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Love her right after the wedding and beyond, that will make this colorful proposal memorable.

5 Likes

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by barbiecue(f): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sweet
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by nairavsdollars(f): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
already sleeping with the bae. Where did he get her picture with nightie?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by ouzo1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hope the guy no let that decoration waste ba

1 Like

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by ylaa(f): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Creativity at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Renzoprime(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Not a bad way to go about it. smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by rocknation62(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
WHO NO LIKE BETTER THING?

1 Like

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by ekensi01: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
On Top Bed

Let me be going before righteous people get me.

1 Like

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sweet one there, pls let me have my share of d cake.
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
my own contribution is that the thief should not be stripped and beaten. He should be burnt to death instead so that he will not die. This will enable him return what he stole so that enough money will be saved for the muslim couple's church marriage.
alabi will deal with u grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Nwaoma198(f): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
I'm not jealous

1 Like

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Naughtytboy: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
lol weeeeeeed

16 Likes

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by ACE1010: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
nairavsdollars:
In my culture, only guys who dont suck their mothers breast kneel down to propose

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by brownsugar23: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
nice one
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by omoiyalayi(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gud for them

But what if after all dis troubles he went tru & the lady say no?
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by propanet(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why kneeling down to propose? Most men are so weak lately

1 Like

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Naughtytboy: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Watch out for some single marriage councilors now

2 Likes

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by bcashy: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
madridguy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin without money nko?
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by designVATExcel: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Awwww. I'm touched lol.

Really sweet mehn. Love wantintin

1 Like

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Naughtytboy: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
omoiyalayi:
Gud for them

But what if after all dis troubles he went tru & the lady say no?

move on now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video / Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.