Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose (16367 Views)

Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) / 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom / The Gift Jonathan Gave Obama In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Obeleagu: 5:04am On Sep 25, 2015
By Samuel Oyadongha & Emem Idio
YENAGOA -Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State and chairman of the PDP national electoral panel, Bayelsa State yesterday described Dr. Goodluck Jonathan former president’s participation in the primary election in the state as a “home coming” .
And Fayose went further comparing Jonathan to Jesus saying that Jonathan, just as ‘Jesus Christ did exactly to save souls’, gave it all.
He also said it was wrong on the part of President Muhammadu Buhari to appoint his in-law as the chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC).

According to him, “A president took me out of the government house by force and another President gave me a leverage and a platform to come back. To whom much is given, much much is expected.”
Fayose, spoke during the Bayelsa PDP Primary in which the incumbent governor, Seriake Dickson, the sole candidate was elected as the party candidate for the December governorship election.

He said “My President and former President of Nigeria, my loyalty is not in doubt. Forever and ever I am your person and I remain your person, when others fall by the way side, disloyalty, consequences must come and we are witnessing consequences of such in the country.
Those of them that left us they should learn a lesson from what is going on. We will remain here when you come back, we will remain in the PDP when they come back.

“Your Excellency, the former President of Nigeria, the son of Africa, I don’t want to say the son of Nigeria, my former President, you have done what no African leader has done. You threw in the towel to save Nigeria, you gave us all the relative peace we are enjoying. You remain a man after my heart.

“I am a governor that has no apology for supporting you. Everybody must remember that it is a virtue to be courageous to defend the truth. Whether you throw your own virtue away, will not take away our own party. Jonathan is a man to be recognized in the whole world.

“Conducting an election that worked against his interest, he gave it all. Jesus Christ did exactly the same to save souls. Keep your fingers crossed. Every battle against you will fall by at your feet. There is a purpose of God for everything, you have done your best, leave the rest to God.”

Ayodele Fayose also said it was wrong on the part of President Muhammadu Buhari to appoint his in-law as the chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC).

He also urged Governor Dickson not to entertain any fears over the forthcoming election, declaring that the governor has all it takes to defeat the All Progressives Congress, (APC) in the December poll.

Speaking as the chairman PDP National Electoral Panel, Chief Fayose said the party is closely monitoring the activities of the INEC, adding that at the appropriate time its hidden agenda will be made public.

According to him, “I have complained very clearly about the choice of the INEC chairperson. Nobody can give us an INEC chairman that is his daughter or in-law. This is our country and nobody can run out of Nigeria.

“Therefore, we are watching INEC and its activities. We will not allow you to play pranks. This is an Ijaw state and so they are going nowhere. This is a PDP controlled state. No hidden agenda will work in Bayelsa.”

On the preparedness of the party for the December 5 poll, Chief Fayose told the Bayelsa governor not to worry about the ranting of APC.
“In our place, it is one stone that scatters so many birds. Your (Dickson) stone will scatter their birds. I’ve worked with them before. I know their style and antics. So fear not.

“If you read the book of Joshua chapter one, it says, fear not. So don’t be afraid but be courageous because their armies will bow to your army.
“I am conducting this PDP primary in Bayelsa transparently in line with the PDP guidelines. I am not ready to dodge out of this stadium to run away. The truth will stand the test of time and speak for itself.

Describing Governor Dickson as a great fighter, he assured him of victory in the next election.
According to him, “You have won the battle already. This is not a party where they will do one primary today and cancel it tomorrow. In this our own, there will be no cancellation. This is an authority in Bayelsa.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/jonathan-gave-it-all-as-jesus-christ-did-fayose/#top

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Burger01(m): 5:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Jonathan should be nailed to the cross like Jesus wasundecided

This idiot should just shut upundecided

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 25, 2015
I love GEJ
I love Fayose..

grin grin

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by GboyegaD(m): 5:19am On Sep 25, 2015
This analogy of Fayose is uncalled for. He should learn to compare likes with likes.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by madridguy(m): 5:23am On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose must be high on Ekiti expired weed for comparing Messiah " PBUH " with the Otueke deserted man. Mafi Iku we Orun.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by agarawu23(m): 5:33am On Sep 25, 2015
shocked

And Fayose went further comparing Jonathan to Jesus saying that Jonathan, just as ‘Jesus Christ did exactly to save souls’, gave it all

When I told you guys that fayose is a silly fellow, na think say na lie grin

Comparing Gej with Jesus is a shame to all PDP/wailers.

please help a woman in need my fellow nairalander cool God will provide for us all https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by lyntiffany(f): 5:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose the fearless Governor is always on point.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by omenka(m): 5:40am On Sep 25, 2015
Perfect aphrodisiac for the Wailers who are religious bigots, illiterates or at best, educated halfwits.

Imagine the tout the people of Ekiti elected as their governor. Tufiakwa.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by AngryNigerian(m): 5:45am On Sep 25, 2015
What a man!

What a faith!!

What a fan!!!

I'm still watching APC to see what they have in mind...

(S)electing Audu & Silva (both having huge corruption burden) as candidates (& in fact allowing them to use their 'saintly' podium @ all!) is a huge joke that is still unfathomable...

...r we saying that we don't have fire-brand men and women in these 2 states that they had to recycle xpired ones (former PDP concubines) I wonder oo

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 5:48am On Sep 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I love GEJ
I love Fayose..

grin grin

Your head deyyy there!!!
cheesycheesycheesy

Haters can go do the usualgrin

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 25, 2015
This guy is high again! Just imagine the comparison!!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Your head deyyy there!!!
cheesycheesycheesy

Haters can go do the usualgrin
Like we care sef grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 6:02am On Sep 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Like we care sef grin grin
cheesy

Their tantrums and insults are now like music to our eyes and ears.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by englishmart(m): 6:09am On Sep 25, 2015
hope he also fasted for 40 days and night too. I'm very sure he can't resist the temptation of the devil

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:
Perfect aphrodisiac for the Wailers who are religious bigots, illiterates or at best, educated halfwits.

Apt summary.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 25, 2015
Just love the way Jesus is now used as the "poster boy" of the PDP. Maybe Jonathan will rise up again after four years. grin

Ndi ara.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by dejavski(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy APC ti gha ghiwin ni Origho oro Fayose yi grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by oyatmicah(m): 6:22am On Sep 25, 2015
somtimes i wonder how diz man just opens his maot nd craps fall outta it.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by hucienda: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Gov. Fayose really likes ex-Pres. Jonathan.

Well, it's when one's down and out one knows one's real pals.

Unbrindled loyalty.

35 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by 2kris(m): 6:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose talks too much.he should hv been a preacher of the gospel.most of his words are like bitter leave to his gaskiya brothers

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Lanretoye(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2015
This fayose self,e be like dem send am to Gej...upon all wetin he don cause for gej,e never turn for him back.
e be like na kill him wan kill am.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by 2kris(m): 6:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose talks too much.he should hv been a preacher of the gospel.most of his words are like bitter leave to his gaskiya brothers.hw can u call urself gaskiya when u hv pple like tinubu,fashola,obj,ameachi,oni,adam,shehu garba,lie moh'd,shetima,no wounder buhari is nt planing on removing his ministerial list soonest.pmb sorrounded by looters,thugry,ole,ritualist,rapist,those that sleeps with their daughter inlaw,mere commisionerrs lol.and bh sponsors

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2015
madridguy:
Fayose must be high on Ekiti expired weed for comparing Messiah " PBUH " with the Otueke deserted man. Mafi Iku we Orun.

Pls no blasphemy is allowed. Our Lord Jesus Christ is the prince of peace. So don't plead any Peace for him like one dead pedeophilic prophet of the desert.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by iykofias(m): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Heheheheh,The neutrals will enjoy these speech. 'my president, the former president of federal republic of nigeria........'

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Teryfik(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2015
I smell FP
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2015
Why dp you people always compare that dunce with Jesus every time? It's stupid, I knw. Not even talking abt the religious aspect but the comparism is an insult. That guy is an all time dunce.

Quote me and die young... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by sdindan: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2015
Burger01:
Jonathan should be nailed to the cross like Jesus wasundecided

This idiot should just shut upundecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2622459/boko-haram-attacks-monguno-baga

This where you suppose to comment and leave Jonathan and Fayose alone

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by sdindan: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2015
madridguy:

Comment here or you go read your Koran

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by kokoA(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2015
My Jesus is not a loser please. GEJ lost and he had no choice. Thanks.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by scholes0(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2015
kl
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 25, 2015
Mtchewww
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by sdindan: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:

Comment here and leave Fayose alone
If the thing pain you
Enter Mecca and go and die

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Can’t Disclose Details Of Buhari’s Assets - CCB / Opadokun: Asking Buhari To Change Service Chiefs Is Asking Him To Commit Suicide / Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.